Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Proteced or Unprotected
Protected 292 21.77%
Unprotected 1,049 78.23%
Voters: 1341. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2009, 10:01 PM

we have never used protection in the 3 1/2 years we have been together.

WE GOT MARRIED JANUARY 28TH 2009
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I LOVE MY HUSBAND

Default yOU kill me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tested Love View Post
I already have a toddler by the fool who gave me the STD. He has two kids by a chick.

So do I plan to marry him and have his babies??

I sure would like to. I'd love to. Eventually.
You crack me up with that have a toddler by the fool!
Old 08-07-2009, 10:07 PM
I LOVE MY HUSBAND

Dam what the hell is that protected? With my husband it is not going down like that!
Old 08-07-2009, 11:37 PM

I didnt vote because my bf and I switch it up sometimes. When he gets out though he's wrapping it til he gets tested
Old 08-12-2009, 08:15 PM

me and my man will be using protection. this will only be our second time together in that sense so its all still fresh for us both. plus its not about how much he loves me or how much i love him. AIDS loves NO ONE
Old 08-12-2009, 08:32 PM

We have never used any protection, but we will be when he gets out. He is getting checked out completely and getting a clean bill of health before we do anything unprotected again. There are way too many things that he can get in a place like that...air boorne, blood boorne, regardless of how its transmitted. He will be safe, but sometimes things just happen you have no control over. Just tell him you want to be cautious and safe, if he truly loves you he will respect you and go with you on it.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 PM

Thanked 3,584 Times in 1,696 Posts

i been with my boyfriend for 3 years this coming october. we've never used protection, not even once. i was almost always on the pill. so when he comes home it'll be the same, but he'll be proving to me that he's perfectly safe first. cause he already knows i am. he's the only person i been with that i never used protection with. & since he's the only one i been with in 3 years im good
Old 08-12-2009, 09:07 PM

Smile How well do you guys know your man

I feel some of the things you guys are saying. BUT I know my man. There is no way he would ever have sex with a punk. I am 150% sure of that fact. I also know from being with him since he had 18 months left in his 15 yr sentence that they test all inmates for hiv before they EOS. So I KNOW my man is defiantly not bringing me any of that shit home. No there will be no protection.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:51 PM
~missing ninja HUSBAND!~

until he gets home and tested it'll be protection to the MAX- I know he wont have sex with a punk OR anything of that nature- no worries about that, but there are other ways they can get a virus (ewey)- but once we have the go ahead and he's clear we're going for a baby or two -lol

Until the Sky Falls Down <3

Last edited by MikesBabydoll09; 08-13-2009 at 12:52 PM..
Old 08-16-2009, 05:57 PM

I've always had unprotected with my lover. I never had to worry about pregnancy because I was pregnant when we started going out. And I wasn't too worried about Std's because he had recently gotten tested after doing a year bid. When he gets out it is gonna be unprotected meaning condomless. I will be on the pill because I am in school and want to finish school before we have kids. I already have two from a previous relationship. Which is what I think most people should be doing before they have kids. Especially since it is hard enough for the man to support a family if he's been locked up! I hear everyone saying their gonna have kids when their man gets out and I'm just hoping that all of those people are making sure they are "prepared."

But on that other question. Yes I perfer unprotected sex because it feels better...naturual is always better.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:46 AM

Thanked 1,425 Times in 886 Posts

Just birth control pills for the 3 years weve been together. We used a condom the very first night but never again after that. I dont like condoms, having to stop what youre doing to open a package and put one on him is no fun. Unprotected feels so much better

hes been home since 12/29/09
&
off probation since 5/28/13
Old 08-18-2009, 04:51 AM
Daddy's Home

Talking

Shooot - we are gonna have tons and tons of babies when my bubbles comes home!!!! - so i would say after his STD check then it's okay. I mean, if you trust him that he is not cheating on you and you are not with anyone else - than what' the harm? Love is the trust between two individuals...

Quote:
Which do you prefer?? And why??

For some reason, baby has it stuck in his head that we are no longer using protection when he comes home. Lately, he speaks of going "bare" and I'm like WTH??? The last time I trusted a man on that level...I ended up with a STD. Luckily it was cureable, but I vowed that I would never take myself through that again. It took a toll on me emotionally. I've never mentioned the STD thing to baby, and I'm sort of afraid to because I don't want him to see me in another light.

Does whether you have (un)protected sex with a man or not equate to how much you care for him? If your man expected that from you...what would you do?

How in the world do I handle this????
Old 09-12-2009, 08:50 PM
He's home as of 11/5/09

No protection here! We've been together for over 2 years and we never have used protection. After we had Junior, I got on the depo shot, so I'm not worried about getting pregnant. Since he's only been in for 5 months and didn't get any new tats, I'm very confident that I have nothing to worry about! He knows he doesn't either! Besides, as much sex as we're gonna be having... we'd spend a fortune in condoms... HEHEHEHE!!!
crazycasey183 (12-18-2009)
Old 09-12-2009, 09:18 PM
He's the love of my life!

Me and my man have been together for over 4 years so we don't use protection
Old 09-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Formerly Mike'sbabyboy

Thanked 1,254 Times in 675 Posts

I only remeber using protection one time with my lover. We been together for almost 14 years now. I love and trust him. He is my life partner, my sole mate. We have that trust and respect for each other. I guess it's good that I am not a female because we would probably have about 25 kids...lol.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:15 AM

We are inlove and we do not use protected sex like condoms. I however take birthcontrol. We dont want a child right now but we say whenever God plans for us to havea child it will happen. I do not like using a condom it just dont feel the same. I am comfortable enough with him to not use one.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:57 PM

Unprotected. We are gonna try for our babies when he comes home. He wants his own brady bunch. Lol and I deffinately want at least 2 more babies of my own.

A MAN is LUCKY if he is the FIRST LOVE of a WOMAN.
A WOMAN is LUCKY if she is the LAST LOVE of a MAN.
-Charles Dickens-
He is my first and last love, as I am his!

Old 09-14-2009, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Which do you prefer?? And why??

For some reason, baby has it stuck in his head that we are no longer using protection when he comes home. Lately, he speaks of going "bare" and I'm like WTH??? The last time I trusted a man on that level...I ended up with a STD. Luckily it was cureable, but I vowed that I would never take myself through that again. It took a toll on me emotionally. I've never mentioned the STD thing to baby, and I'm sort of afraid to because I don't want him to see me in another light.

Does whether you have (un)protected sex with a man or not equate to how much you care for him? If your man expected that from you...what would you do?

How in the world do I handle this????

As for the STD thing (first off) I also trusted a man once and got an STD that was curable thank god. BUT before me and my man go at it for the first time, we are both getting tested to make sure that its clear, even though, I Doubt i have it again, and he says he doesnt have any. but its never a bad thing to get checked. as for the going bare thing, Id use protection until you feel comfortable with going "bare". telling him about what happend to u, (STD) wise. is up to you, but if he is supportive of you, he will understand GOOD LUCK!!!

Old 09-16-2009, 11:13 AM
I LOVE MY MUSLIM MAN!

I may have answered this one before of course I voted protected, of course it feels better unprotected but my life is way more important and until he is tested Im sorry NO NOOKIE without the magnum and even then your cant be so sure he's not somewhere screwing around on your. I just cant take those kind of chances Ive played russian roulette with sex too many times, NEVER AGAIN.
The Following User Says Thank You to SexyChef1 For This Useful Post:
one.four.three (10-08-2009)
Old 09-16-2009, 11:15 AM

Me and my man started out have protected sex but after moving in together we have been having unprotected sex. We both went to the doctor first and showed eachother our results and I also started on birth control pills until we are ready to have children together.

I would just go by how you feel about your relationship and also go to the doctor first and make sure you are both STD free if you decide to go "bare" with him.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:33 PM

Before my bf went in we used condoms sometimes and sometimes not. Since he has been in he has been tested for all STD's and so far he is negative and I KNOW it will stay that way BUT just to be on the safe side I do plan on making him get another test right before he comes home. I too have caught an STD (from my ex) and I have told my bf about it. I plan on ttc (trying to concieve) when he comes home so NO condoms for me
Old 10-08-2009, 01:10 AM

when we started yes we did, but as the relationship progress (and AFTER we both got negative test results) we went raw i love it for one i am allergic to latex and latex free condoms are supper expensive and all condoms seem to dry me out! it also feels a lot better when he is inside me cause i get super wet with out condoms and he loves it and the expression on his face when he first enters is priceless lol. but for anyone i would always suggest getting tested before you go raw and make sure you know yall are going to be manogamist(i know i spelled that wrong oh well) cuz he did cheat on me but thank God i didnt get anything and of course back to condoms we went and he HAD to get tested all over again and he was still neg but it really took a toll on our relationship and trust but when he gets out more than likely we will be goin back in RAW lol but he will get tested first, im not worried about him messing with no one in there but hey ladies....better safe than sorry....thinking smart not just with my heart real talk!!!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venicespirit View Post
For everyone that is set on not bagging when their man gets out - Don't be foolish - Protect yourself and make him test first!
Hell yes, my man has gotten tatted up since being locked up and that fool is getting tested. I wouldnt wanna use protection but these days you never know better safe than sorry until I know what his staus is. BTW your profile name says Venicespirit. I'm from Venice. Grew up there, whoot whoot.

Last edited by Johanna Denise; 10-08-2009 at 01:20 AM..
Old 10-08-2009, 01:26 AM

my husband and i have been married for 27 years now and together for 32. we have 3 kids together in which on the last pregnancy i got my tubes tied. so no, we don't use protection.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Jamie's Wifey

i've known my man forever. when we finally hooked up it was unprotected because we wanted a baby together (we got him) and after i had him i had my tubes tied.
he was negative going in and he will be coming out and we'll continue with unprotected because we are tru love and be married soon

.Don't need a ticker.
.They sending him home to me.