Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Sister of Brett Hartmann
Donation Award 

Default Ohio -- Male / 41 / Black / Photo

What's up, y'all? I'm Antonio. And I'm a cool laid-back fella that's looking for a friend that's fun, funny and outgoing. I'd prefer someone that's tech savvy and able to provide a bit of comfort to me in what just might be my last days here on earth, as I have an execution date for Jan 12, 2023. Of course, I'm hoping to be able to stave off this execution (and win a new trial), but we'll just have to see how it all goes.

A bit about myself:

I'm 41 years old come Oct 5, 2019 -- LIBRA, baby! I'm 5'6" about 170 lbs. I exercise regularly and enjoy playing basketball. Oh, we just got a few cable channels a little while back and I'm feeling American Horror Story, Snowfall, and Pose (Indya Moore is one sexy mofo, ain't she, lol!). At the moment I'm trying to read the Game of Thrones books. I watched most of the series and loved it and figured I'd try to read the books so that I could get some of the background info that the show lacks. I also like talking to people that can make me laugh at myself

Regular mail would be much appreciated though I do prefer to communicate via JPay if possible, which can be found at https://www.jpay.com
You would just need this number to locate me within that system; A363374
Looking forward to hearing from you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A363374.jpg (102.7 KB, 16 views)
Closed Thread