Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation, pre-release/treatment centers, or release in Missouri should be posted here.

Old 09-13-2008, 04:25 PM

Post What does 0% on his face sheet mean?

My Fiancee Is In Moberly Also. Hes Been In Since April This Year Yea Its Only Been 5 Months Now But It Sure Feels Like Forever. I'm Absolutely Miserable Without Him I Actually Had To Be Put On Medication Cause I'm So Overly Depressed An It Sucks Cause Its Not Good For My Kids Or Myself. What Really Gets Me Is He Has Gotten No Information About Anything No Out Date Nothing. His Face Sheet Says 0% Required To Serve He Was Sentenced To 7 Years An His Caseworker Said She Had No Clue What Will Happen But The Earlies She Thinks He'll Be Out Is June 22,2011 That Scares Me!!! Hes A First Time Offender An They Gave Him Credit For All Time Served But Now All Of A Sudden His 156 Or So Days Are Gone An He Was Set For A Parole Hearing Out In July Of 09 An Now Thats Gone An He Has No Clue Why. Nobody Will Tell Us Anything!! I Write His Caseworker An Ipo An P&p An I Never Hear Anything Back. If Anyone Could Give Me Some Kind Of Advice It Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 05:15 AM
Donation Award 

0% basically means that he is at the mercy of the parole board and they can release him any time they please. I think many first time offenders get this unless the offense is one of a violent nature. He should have gotten something that had his first parole hearing date on it when he was in reception (Fulton, Bonne Terre, or St Joe) and that would give an indication of when his out date will be. His credit for time served should not have disappeared. It's taken off at the start of his prison time. If he had 156 days credit, then when he went into the prison system, he went in already having served 156 days, so his out date and/or his 12/12 date (total time of the sentence) would be 7 years minus 156 days, so 6 years and 209 days. 4 years on a 7 year sentence for a first time offender seems much, but it depends on what he did and how he acts while in prison. His actions there very much will influence the way the board sees him.

How do you know the July 09 hearing is gone? Did he receive a letter?
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say

~John Mayer, Say~
Old 09-17-2008, 09:48 PM

Have him look at his face sheet and send you a copy. He should get one every time it is updated. It will have his time, sentence, etc., etc., etc. On the 2nd page it will list if there were any changes such as "loss of time credit" or "corrected time credit"

On the front page at the bottom it will list the sentence time ie: 7 years (7,7,3,3cc) and should have a CR date and maybe still a TC date. While we don't use TC dates for anything anymore it can give you and him a general idea of when the Parole release could occur.

Also, if he talks to his PO they can explain this minimum guideline date, guideline date and maximum guideline date. Those are what is recommended for his sentence structure, etc, good behavior, poor behavior, actually not sure what all they look at, but the PO should be able to explain it all to him.

Good luck.