Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Ohio that do not fit into any other Ohio sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-14-2006, 01:54 AM

Question Haven't heard from Husband

Hi guys, I wondered if anyone else had a loved one in London. I haven't heard from my hubby in about 2 weeks. I know that MCI gets messed up a lot but at least I get letters from him. Anyway his name is Tim Robinson and he says he is in the old man's pod. Whatever that is, he is only 46, but maybe that is old to them. When I call up there they will not give me info concerning him. He said that his mother called and told them that I was the victim and that kept me from visiting or finding anything out about him so I can only go by his phone calls and letters. If anybody has someone there would you please ask if they know him and if he is OK??? I am so worried, I don't know if this is the place to put this or even if it's okay to ask like this but I am so freaked out.....and scared If your love one knows him could you please tell him to try and call or at least write and let me know what's up I'll understand if I'm not allowed to do this, but you guys help keep me sane while I'm waiting for him to come home.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2006, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Husband in London

Losts-My husband is there, in unit Oak C (O-C), under case manager Janet Stevenson. What unit is your guy in?
Have you tried actually speaking with his case manager? I talked to my husband last night, and Friday, so the phones seem to be working fine.
My husband isn't due to call home again until either tonight or tomorrow, but if I knew the exact dorm/unit, I could ask my husband about him. We've cut down on our calls because he comes home in 16 days, but he calls at specific times just so I can hear his voice on the recording-that way he can let me know he's ok, and if anything is going on, I can accept the call if I need to.
Have you asked him to talk to his case manager or unit manager about what his mother told them about you?
Old 08-14-2006, 03:33 AM

If you were a victim, then, of course, they don't want you to know anything or have any contact with him. Understandable. Were you really a victim (according to the law and the charges against him)?

If one of his family members won't tell you anything, then I don't know what you can do. If he wants to make contact with you, he will. Even if he'd be in the hole, he could still write a note to you if he wanted to as they'll give him a free envelope and pc. of paper. Perhaps write to him and just ask if he's doing ok because you haven't heard from him for a couple of weeks...and then see how he replies....????
Old 08-14-2006, 04:03 PM

Yes, I was really the victim, it was a bad assault. I guess I am just too forgiving, but it was the only time and we have known each other a really long time and he was drinking and drugging and the situation got out of control. I know it sounds like I am defending him, but I'm not. He is where he is at because I pressed charges and wouldn't drop them. I would never let anyone abuse me in an ongoing situation. He has been in jail since last September for this and we have been writing all this time. I even went to visit him when he was in the justice center. But when he got moved to CRC his Mom told the case manager there that I was not to have contact with him so I guess the info followed him to London. I don't know what unit he is in and I'm afraid to write him because if his Mom got stuff stirred up I don't want him to get into trouble for having contact with me. I really appreciate your guy's help. Maybe Love's husband will find something out.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:49 PM

If he's the same guy on the DRC web site looks like he got transitional control, so he may not be there.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:04 AM

Yeah that's him, I don't know why they haven't updated the website yet, the parole board denied his transitional control in July. It does look like he got it if you read the stuff that's there, but he was denied, he said due to insufficient paperwork. I appreciate everybody's help.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:01 AM

Default Re: Husband

I talked to my husband earlier. He doesn't know Tim, but said he's in unit Elm A-B, under Ms. Johnson, I believe. He said you should call and ask for her. Tell her you just want to find out if he's ok, nothing more. She might give you that much info. But he said there have been problems with the phones again. He's been trying to call me since yesterday, but the phones in his dorm were acting up.
Good luck.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:32 PM

Can you try calling the Prison minister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsugarbaby54
Hi guys, I wondered if anyone else had a loved one in London. I haven't heard from my hubby in about 2 weeks. I know that MCI gets messed up a lot but at least I get letters from him. Anyway his name is Tim Robinson and he says he is in the old man's pod. Whatever that is, he is only 46, but maybe that is old to them. When I call up there they will not give me info concerning him. He said that his mother called and told them that I was the victim and that kept me from visiting or finding anything out about him so I can only go by his phone calls and letters. If anybody has someone there would you please ask if they know him and if he is OK??? I am so worried, I don't know if this is the place to put this or even if it's okay to ask like this but I am so freaked out.....and scared If your love one knows him could you please tell him to try and call or at least write and let me know what's up I'll understand if I'm not allowed to do this, but you guys help keep me sane while I'm waiting for him to come home.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:57 AM

Thank you all, I will try to call the case manager and the minister, I appreciate all your help!!!!! I will keep you all posted.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:32 AM

I wish you all the best. If this was me, I would be pulling my hair out. HINT: crying on the phone to people really helps