Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Missouri that do not fit into any other Missouri sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 04-04-2017, 03:57 AM

Default Confused about the face sheet. can someone explain

My friend sent a photo copy of his face sheet saying he could be out at any time because on it under Percent required it says 0%.
However it also says
sen rel date/type, conditional release date is 11 years from his sentence date. (sentence was 14 years)
it says parole 0

Its confusing to me because it seems to be saying two diffrent things.

Plus I know he has to take a year long class before he is released.

Can anyone clear this up? Please.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Always Remembered
Donation Award 

Thanked 30,845 Times in 11,079 Posts

It's possible that they haven't gotten around to calculating the percentage of time-off he is due. That can go back and forth depending on the inmate's behavior, penalties, rewards for participation, etc.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura18 View Post
My friend sent a photo copy of his face sheet saying he could be out at any time because on it under Percent required it says 0%.
However it also says
sen rel date/type, conditional release date is 11 years from his sentence date. (sentence was 14 years)
it says parole 0

Its confusing to me because it seems to be saying two diffrent things.

Plus I know he has to take a year long class before he is released.

Can anyone clear this up? Please.
His conditional release date is the date he will get out, depending on if he completes the program. I am not sure why it says 0% on his sheet. My fiance was sentenced to 15 years, but his conditional release date is next June. He is getting ready to do the MOSOP Program at Farmington Correctional Center.