Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Met While Incarcerated
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Met While Incarcerated Were you introduced by a friend or family member after he/she was incarcerated? Did you meet as Pen Pals? This Forum is for you!

Old 11-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Coopers disciple

I was looking for pen-pals, some people as different from each other as possible, and as I was digging through all the ads I picked out a few, wrote them, and among those who answered was this guy in particular. Really, I wasn't looking for romance, and neither was he, but it took him only one letter to have me smitten. Now I'm madly in love.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kirin For This Useful Post:
Eissej93 (11-07-2017), judiwoo (11-07-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
I was looking for pen-pals, some people as different from each other as possible, and as I was digging through all the ads I picked out a few, wrote them, and among those who answered was this guy in particular. Really, I wasn't looking for romance, and neither was he, but it took him only one letter to have me smitten. Now I'm madly in love.

I think I'm very much in the same position as you Kirin! Started out writing for friendship one reply was all it took. We've been writing for a couple of months and I think I may be falling for him!
Old 11-07-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waitinonmark View Post
I know the feeling sweetie! We didn't meet as pen pals but through a dating site. His friends wife did an account for him. Anyways I know the fire feeling, I'd say enjoy it and if I can help with anything feel free to message me. Best of luck to you two hun!!!
Thank you! I'm so grateful for stumbling across this forum, so many lovely, kind and supportive people. I'm sure I'll have LOTS of questions as time goes on haha!
Hope you're well, sending love from Australia!
Old 12-09-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eissej93 View Post
Thank you! I'm so grateful for stumbling across this forum, so many lovely, kind and supportive people. I'm sure I'll have LOTS of questions as time goes on haha!
Hope you're well, sending love from Australia!
I am finally seeing my love on tomorrow! This will be our first visit and I'm so excited and yet nervous too. Wish me luck!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waitinonmark For This Useful Post:
Eissej93 (12-11-2017), fbopnomore (12-09-2017), maytayah (12-14-2017)
Old 12-09-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I am finally seeing my love on tomorrow! This will be our first visit and I'm so excited and yet nervous too. Wish me luck!!
Let us know how it goes!! So exciting! I love reading first visit stories. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time
The Following User Says Thank You to melissa323 For This Useful Post:
Waitinonmark (12-09-2017)
Old 12-11-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Ohhh yay! How exciting. Enjoy every minute of it love, and let us know how it goes! Iím so excited for your.
I just booked flights to see my love in March. Things are going so well for us! Flying from Australia to Texas by myself, Iím so nervous!
Old 12-13-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eissej93 View Post
Ohhh yay! How exciting. Enjoy every minute of it love, and let us know how it goes! Iím so excited for your.
I just booked flights to see my love in March. Things are going so well for us! Flying from Australia to Texas by myself, Iím so nervous!
Oh how exciting ️ we had our first visit in October and it was amazing. Im in Australia and hes in Arizona and I travelled alone. If you have any questions feel free to inbox me. I went to Texas and visited an old bestie, its beautiful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy_au For This Useful Post:
Eissej93 (12-26-2017), maytayah (12-14-2017)
Old 12-24-2017, 01:04 AM

Default Newbie

Hello ... so I met my guy on POF. I decided after being single for 2.5 years that I was ready to date. I had moved to NY from Cali and had to start all over so that is why I stayed single, I wanted to just focus on myself. There were a couple times I flirted with he idea of getting a pen pal but I never went through with it. Well spring ahead a couple months I decided I was ready to start dating so I made an account on POF ( I know I know ). So I saw this guys profile and was instantly attracted to him so I messaged him. He replied everything seemed good. Then the next day I went back to his profile and saw his inmate info. I was confused so I wrote him. Long story short his brother made him a POF account. Some may think that it was misleading which it was but I was the one who still gave his brother my number so he could call me. I thought about the past couple months when I flirted with the idea of writing someone and went against it. I kind of feel like it is a sign we were supposed to be talking... so here we are . He calls me everyday at least once sometimes two or three. I am still uncertain where this will go, but I am grateful he came into my life.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMorgan321 View Post
Hello ... so I met my guy on POF. I decided after being single for 2.5 years that I was ready to date. I had moved to NY from Cali and had to start all over so that is why I stayed single, I wanted to just focus on myself. There were a couple times I flirted with he idea of getting a pen pal but I never went through with it. Well spring ahead a couple months I decided I was ready to start dating so I made an account on POF ( I know I know ). So I saw this guys profile and was instantly attracted to him so I messaged him. He replied everything seemed good. Then the next day I went back to his profile and saw his inmate info. I was confused so I wrote him. Long story short his brother made him a POF account. Some may think that it was misleading which it was but I was the one who still gave his brother my number so he could call me. I thought about the past couple months when I flirted with the idea of writing someone and went against it. I kind of feel like it is a sign we were supposed to be talking... so here we are . He calls me everyday at least once sometimes two or three. I am still uncertain where this will go, but I am grateful he came into my life.
I know the feeling! Met mine on POF but his buddy's wife that he's was locked up with made his account. He was honest from the beginning very open about his present situation. I have never thought about the pen pal thing but for some reason it all fell together. So many similarities between my guy and I and we've decided that we definitely found each other at the right time and right place. We are in love and talk about marriage often and I see him every weekend. Are you close to where this guy is? It may be a good idea to see him and go from there.
Old 12-25-2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
I know the feeling! Met mine on POF but his buddy's wife that he's was locked up with made his account. He was honest from the beginning very open about his present situation. I have never thought about the pen pal thing but for some reason it all fell together. So many similarities between my guy and I and we've decided that we definitely found each other at the right time and right place. We are in love and talk about marriage often and I see him every weekend. Are you close to where this guy is? It may be a good idea to see him and go from there.
How long have you and your guy been together for? What does your family say? Do they support you? I am actually only about an hour and a half from him and plan on visiting him next week for the first time. I am super nervous and I donít even know why. I guess going to meet someone for the first time and knowing the visit last from 9-3 is intimidating haha.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:17 AM

Hi!

i found my man in writeaprisoner.com.
I just wanted to brighten someones day. i didnt even expect reply, but i got letter at mail. we have been writing two months already everyday and i fell in love. I fell so hard and so soon and we live other sides of the world but we are going to be together. Less than 500 days to go.