Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Michigan prison Visitation, Phones & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's sub-forum category.

Old 01-22-2015, 01:40 AM

Default JPay kiosks down?

Does anyone know if the JPay kiosks are down right now? I am receiving mail as I should, every day from him, but he has not gotten my emails since before the weekend. He's worried big time, and I have no way of telling him that I'm still sending emails to him every day. I've sent him my phone number, but that's in one of the emails that he has not received.

I will send him a regular letter today, but since I'm overseas it will take at least a week and I don't want him to worry for such a long time.

Has your loved ones received emails recently?

He's at Kinross, BTW.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2015, 04:58 AM

I have been having problems with Jpay recently. Not the same prison as your guy, but we are getting some of our emails several days after we have sent them. This puts them all out of order so we can't have a proper conversation! I hope Jpay get this sorted out soon as I'm not happy that I'm not getting what im paying for. I emailed them and they replied and tried to blame the prison, but it's nothing to do with them imo
The Following User Says Thank You to Zed For This Useful Post:
stormyeyes (01-22-2015)
Old 01-22-2015, 05:50 AM

Zed, JPay said the same to me. We've had these problems with emails received in random order for a while, but now he hasn't received messages from me in almost a week (I know that Monday was a holiday in the US, but he didn't receive anything on Tuesday and Wednesday) and he's so stressed about it. Hopefully it will be solved soon. Thank you so much for replying to me!
Old 01-22-2015, 06:04 AM

Ugggh I feel your pain, its so frustrating!! I've been having the same problems with my guy and our jpay messages. He's in Alger C.F. Our jpays have been messed up since just before Christmas, I kinda expected it throughout the holiday season but it hasnt gotten any better. I used to receive mail at the same time every morning, now its once a week and is driving me mad.. thankfully we got money on his phone now so its eased the worry. I'm overseas too
Old 01-22-2015, 06:27 AM

It started messing up just after Christmas for us, he was getting stressed too because he thought someone was deleting them. It's been ok the last few days so we've been able to catch up on all the ones we missed. But now his prison is on lockdown grr!