Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > Military Prison Talk & UCMJ
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Military Prison Talk & UCMJ This forum is dedicated to those who have a loved one in a military prison, or dealing with the military legal system (UCMJ).

Old 05-21-2004, 09:42 AM

Question Military prison system Help, Mothers heart is broken

Greetings,
I am reaching out to help me hang on to what is left of me & my families life.
I am so stund, devestated and lost in all this I don't were to go or who to ask!
My son was jailed by the military on May 18th in Buckley Prison in WA.
What to do now? They are going to send him to another military prison, how do I find out when and where?
I am told his *fist* (something military) was to have contacted me and let me know what is going on...but they haven't.
My son called collect and said he needs change of clothes and deoderant...other things. How do I get them to him we are disabled and live on the side of the country?
Can a prisoner use a calling card or call 800 numbers? The collect calls are going to break us but *I* need to keep in touch.
I know this a lot to ask the first time I post but please understand I feel like I am so alone here and lost.
Blessings,
Mothers Love
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Frenchy Member

Hi Mothers.Love

Welcome to the PTO family, you will get a lot of support and information here.

I can't answer any of your question since I'm not familiar with the Military prison system, but I moved your thread from the Parents with children in prison forum to the Military system forum, where I think you'll get more appropriate answers. I left a redirect to your thread in the other forum, so that you don't get completely lost on your first day on PTO.

Good luck and all my very best wishes to you and your son.
Phil
Old 05-21-2004, 11:23 AM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,823 Times in 1,600 Posts

Mothers Love,
I am not sure about the calling card or 800 numbers via the Military prisons. I don't think they can call 800 #'s but they will probably have an inmate account.
One of our sponsors here (and a really good guy) knows a lot about the Military Prison's phone options.
He goes by golf_buddy and is the owner of Prison Calls Online - www.PrisonCallsOnline.com
You can call him here: 1-888-925-1400