Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 05-26-2016, 09:17 PM

Default Question

I have a question my baby daddy is at Victorville he loss one of his sibling's this week he found out the day the lockdown started that he's sibling wasn't doing well. Now that they are on lockdown only communication I have is through letters, and his family would like for him to know of his loss would anyone know how or who we can contact regarding this matter. I would appreciate any information anyone can give thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to CeeCee4 For This Useful Post:
Lytebryte (05-26-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2016, 09:36 PM

His counselor is who is supposed to give him the message but your best bet is the Chaplin. The Chaplin is typically a little more invested in making sure the information gets passed on. If they were not on lockdown they will sometimes provide a phone call from their office but that is unlike during the lockdown.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bearsie For This Useful Post:
CeeCee4 (05-26-2016), fbopnomore (05-27-2016)
Old 05-26-2016, 09:52 PM
Iím impatiently waiting!💯

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbopnomore View Post
Since your letter is specific to Victorville, and the new warden, think about including the issue of 300 phone minutes a month since it is a bop-wide policy.

I hope someone pays attention to what is happening there.

Don't we all hope..😔

God gives his toughest battles, to his strongest💪🏼 soldiers!. I'm loyal to the soil... And nobody can change that.. The wait is almost over, and I'm patiently waiting on Babe!. ⌛️ ❤️💯🤷🏽
Old 05-26-2016, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueshe View Post
300 minutes a month, is what they get, if they can use the phone. I'm looking for an avenue for the BOP to revisit this policy, because it isn't sufficient for maintaining relationships.

It's in the letter.
Join us ladies! We are going after some answers & changes.... 300 minutes are ridiculous. And if they use anyone else's minutes it's a new charge....

God gives his toughest battles, to his strongest💪🏼 soldiers!. I'm loyal to the soil... And nobody can change that.. The wait is almost over, and I'm patiently waiting on Babe!. ⌛️ ❤️💯🤷🏽
The Following User Says Thank You to Lytebryte For This Useful Post:
CeeCee4 (05-27-2016)
Old 05-26-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeCee4 View Post
I have a question my baby daddy is at Victorville he loss one of his sibling's this week he found out the day the lockdown started that he's sibling wasn't doing well. Now that they are on lockdown only communication I have is through letters, and his family would like for him to know of his loss would anyone know how or who we can contact regarding this matter. I would appreciate any information anyone can give thank you!

I would like to send my condolences to your boyfriend and his family. I would call USP VICTORVILLE AT (760) 530-5002. (Don't call the main number because they will not answer. But they have been answering this number.. I just called and someone answered.)

Good luck����

Last edited by Lytebryte; 05-26-2016 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: Error
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lytebryte For This Useful Post:
Caligirl75 (05-26-2016), CeeCee4 (05-26-2016), fbopnomore (05-27-2016)
Old 05-26-2016, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsie View Post
His counselor is who is supposed to give him the message but your best bet is the Chaplin. The Chaplin is typically a little more invested in making sure the information gets passed on. If they were not on lockdown they will sometimes provide a phone call from their office but that is unlike during the lockdown.
I'm looking into this right now, thank you so very much I really appreciate your help!!
Lytebryte (07-02-2016)
Old 05-26-2016, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lytebryte View Post
I would like to send my condolences to your boyfriend and his family. I would call USP VICTORVILLE AT (760) 530-5002. (Don't call the main number because they will not answer. But they have been answering this number.. I just called and someone answered.)

Good luck����
Thank you . . . . . thank you so much!!! I was hesitant to post anything but I'm glad I did thank you!!!
Lytebryte (06-02-2016)
Old 05-26-2016, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lytebryte View Post

Good luck����
I am sorry for your loss too. I hope that you are able to talk to him or the chaplain.

On another subject and maybe you would like to join us. I am currently compiling a list of members of our movement with phone numbers and email addresses. I will be sending that out to each of our members very shortly as soon as I get all the info from everyone. I will also email the petition as soon as my sister completes it most likely tomorrow. So join our growing group and let the men behind these walls know that we are behind them and are gonna shine a very light bright on all of these human rights injustices. We will be doing many things in the next few months beyond the petition and we are 8 strong at the moment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caligirl75 For This Useful Post:
CeeCee4 (05-27-2016), Lytebryte (06-02-2016)
Old 05-27-2016, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligirl75 View Post
I am sorry for your loss too. I hope that you are able to talk to him or the chaplain.

On another subject and maybe you would like to join us. I am currently compiling a list of members of our movement with phone numbers and email addresses. I will be sending that out to each of our members very shortly as soon as I get all the info from everyone. I will also email the petition as soon as my sister completes it most likely tomorrow. So join our growing group and let the men behind these walls know that we are behind them and are gonna shine a very light bright on all of these human rights injustices. We will be doing many things in the next few months beyond the petition and we are 8 strong at the moment.

Thank you . . . yes fo sho sign me up, or how do I join? I'd love to be a part of this.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:40 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Thank you . . . . . thank you so much!!! I was hesitant to post anything but I'm glad I did thank you!!!
Your welcome!. I really hope everything works out..

Old 05-27-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
my husband lost his son during transfer about a month ago. I had called up there and spoke to a guard. He sayd the only thing they could do is informed the minister, the minister will then get ur loved one and have him call the family, so yall can speak.

im sorry bout ur loss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrsluckey For This Useful Post:
CeeCee4 (06-09-2016), Lytebryte (06-02-2016)
Old 05-27-2016, 08:47 AM

do yu guys ever feel lonely? i feel soo alone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrsluckey For This Useful Post:
Ladydae (05-30-2016), Lytebryte (06-02-2016)
Old 05-27-2016, 09:20 AM

Truly sorry for both your losses Miss CeeCee & Mrs. Luckey *HUGS* I know this is extremely difficult, but I hope you both know that you are NEVER alone in this. There are so many of us going through this. I can only speak from my experience, but I know so many can relate with me.

There are days where it hits me harder than other days and I feel heart broken and sad for my husband, BUT I choose not to let my thoughts overcome me and the circumstances. I read this excerpt from Oprah's visit to Stanford speaking on different subjects and this is one of the MILLIONS of positive/inspirational material I read daily:

"There are no mistakes. There really aren’t any because you have a supreme destiny. When you’re in your lil mind, in your lil personality mind where you’re not centered, where you really don’t know who you are-that you come from something greater and bigger and we really are the same; when you don’t know that you get all flustered; you get stressed all the time; wanting something to be what it isn’t. There is a supreme moment of destiny calling on your life. Your job is to feel that, to hear that, to know that! And sometimes when you’re not listening you get taken off track; you get in the wrong marriage, the wrong relationship, you take the wrong job-yeah! but it’s all leading to the same path. There are no wrong paths. There are none!
There’s no such thing as failure really. Because failure is just that thing trying to move you in another direction. So you get as much from your losses as you do from your victories because the losses are there to wake you up. The losses are there to say, 'Fool! That is why you go to school! So that CBS can call you!”
So when you understand that, you don’t allow yourself to be completely thrown by a grade or by a circumstance because your life is bigger than any one experience. Ask yourself, what would you say to your younger self? Every person always says in one form or another I would have said RELAX! It’s gonna be ok! It really is going to be ok! Because even if you’re on a detour right now and that’s how you know when you’re not at ease with yourself; when you’re feeling like uhhh; that is the cue that you need to be moving in another direction. Don’t let yourself get all thrown off. Continue to be thrown off course and when you’re feeling off course that’s the key! How do I turn around? The way through the challenge is to get still and ask yourself what is the next right move. Not think about ALL this you have to take care of, but what is the next right move. And then from that space, make the next right move, and the next right move and not to be overwhelmed by it because you know your life is bigger than that one moment; you know that you’re not defined by what somebody says is a failure for you because failure is just there to point you in a different direction!"

You are not lonely my friend. Breathe. Take a moment to listen to the stillness and take each moment one step at a time. Everything really is going to be ok *HUGS* What is beautiful about this all is many of us have come together in support of, not only our loved ones, but of each other because we know the pain!

Hopefully the words of encouragement will be helpful to you and anyone else who may need. *HUGS* Have a good weekend ladies & families and know you are not alone! *HUGS*
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 801Melody For This Useful Post:
AnimaBella (05-27-2016), Caligirl75 (05-27-2016), CeeCee4 (06-09-2016), Ladydae (05-30-2016), Lytebryte (06-02-2016)
Old 05-27-2016, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 801Melody View Post
Truly sorry for both your losses Miss CeeCee & Mrs. Luckey *HUGS* I know this is extremely difficult, but I hope you both know that you are NEVER alone in this. There are so many of us going through this. I can only speak from my experience, but I know so many can relate with me.

There are days where it hits me harder than other days and I feel heart broken and sad for my husband, BUT I choose not to let my thoughts overcome me and the circumstances. I read this excerpt from Oprah's visit to Stanford speaking on different subjects and this is one of the MILLIONS of positive/inspirational material I read daily:

"There are no mistakes. There really arenít any because you have a supreme destiny. When youíre in your lil mind, in your lil personality mind where youíre not centered, where you really donít know who you are-that you come from something greater and bigger and we really are the same; when you donít know that you get all flustered; you get stressed all the time; wanting something to be what it isnít. There is a supreme moment of destiny calling on your life. Your job is to feel that, to hear that, to know that! And sometimes when youíre not listening you get taken off track; you get in the wrong marriage, the wrong relationship, you take the wrong job-yeah! but itís all leading to the same path. There are no wrong paths. There are none!
Thereís no such thing as failure really. Because failure is just that thing trying to move you in another direction. So you get as much from your losses as you do from your victories because the losses are there to wake you up. The losses are there to say, 'Fool! That is why you go to school! So that CBS can call you!Ē
So when you understand that, you donít allow yourself to be completely thrown by a grade or by a circumstance because your life is bigger than any one experience. Ask yourself, what would you say to your younger self? Every person always says in one form or another I would have said RELAX! Itís gonna be ok! It really is going to be ok! Because even if youíre on a detour right now and thatís how you know when youíre not at ease with yourself; when youíre feeling like uhhh; that is the cue that you need to be moving in another direction. Donít let yourself get all thrown off. Continue to be thrown off course and when youíre feeling off course thatís the key! How do I turn around? The way through the challenge is to get still and ask yourself what is the next right move. Not think about ALL this you have to take care of, but what is the next right move. And then from that space, make the next right move, and the next right move and not to be overwhelmed by it because you know your life is bigger than that one moment; you know that youíre not defined by what somebody says is a failure for you because failure is just there to point you in a different direction!"

You are not lonely my friend. Breathe. Take a moment to listen to the stillness and take each moment one step at a time. Everything really is going to be ok *HUGS* What is beautiful about this all is many of us have come together in support of, not only our loved ones, but of each other because we know the pain!

Hopefully the words of encouragement will be helpful to you and anyone else who may need. *HUGS* Have a good weekend ladies & families and know you are not alone! *HUGS*

omg thank you soo much...im over here tearing up..i dont want to put my guy threw anything...but sometimes i just cant control my emotions..its a rollercoaster ride..and were only just starting

but thank you for ur kind words
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrsluckey For This Useful Post:
Caligirl75 (05-27-2016), Ladydae (05-30-2016), Lytebryte (06-02-2016)
Old 05-27-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsluckey View Post
omg thank you soo much...im over here tearing up..i dont want to put my guy threw anything...but sometimes i just cant control my emotions..its a rollercoaster ride..and were only just starting

but thank you for ur kind words
You said everything Melody!! We are all here to help each other get through this and we have been blessed to have met some really outstanding women that have become friends. We are there for you Mrsluckey!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caligirl75 For This Useful Post:
Ladydae (05-30-2016), Lytebryte (06-02-2016)
Old 06-02-2016, 06:48 PM

Default I'm from the bay!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
I visit Victorville USP almost every other month and have been for almost a year. Anything I can help you with let me know.

Does anyone come from San Francisco Bay Area Way???
Are you still coming to Victorville, Ca

Old 06-09-2016, 07:45 AM
sueshe
Donation Award 

Finally, a local post.....Victor Valley News

Three Correctional Officers Stabbed by Inmate With Terrorist Ties

http://www.vvng.com/three-correction...errorist-ties/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sueshe For This Useful Post:
Caligirl75 (06-09-2016), fbopnomore (06-09-2016), kell1 (06-09-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 09:17 AM

OH MY!! Did it happen at the USP? My husband is in the Med FCI. They are on lockdown too after just getting off. I dont understand if it was isolated incident, one person why they are all locked down. In the meantime out here life goes on and we cant talk to them or let them know who has passed on in the last few weeks (we also last someone during the lockdown). I dont know if it was really a terrorists incident or whether the big guy and his captain spewed the crap I know comes out of their mouths and an inmate just couldnt take it anymore. I have never seen such disrespect of human life and feelings as I have at this prison(s). If they treat us nasty at visitation to the point we want to mouth off (but dont because we want to visit) what someone who is oppressed for day in and out might do when there is no hope left. It is a sad affair. God bless all the men that are loved by family on the outside, the men who have no one at all and the families who support the men on the inside.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julzb For This Useful Post:
chingobingo (06-10-2016), Ladydae (06-10-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julzb View Post
OH MY!! Did it happen at the USP? My husband is in the Med FCI. They are on lockdown too after just getting off. I dont understand if it was isolated incident, one person why they are all locked down. In the meantime out here life goes on and we cant talk to them or let them know who has passed on in the last few weeks (we also last someone during the lockdown). I dont know if it was really a terrorists incident or whether the big guy and his captain spewed the crap I know comes out of their mouths and an inmate just couldnt take it anymore. I have never seen such disrespect of human life and feelings as I have at this prison(s). If they treat us nasty at visitation to the point we want to mouth off (but dont because we want to visit) what someone who is oppressed for day in and out might do when there is no hope left. It is a sad affair. God bless all the men that are loved by family on the outside, the men who have no one at all and the families who support the men on the inside.
Join our group we are addressing all of these issues ...we are ladies who will not take this shit lying down....they are lacking in education, a coherent plan, and inability to find even a semblance of order...they are pushing our men to the brink..private message me...we have a plan and we are implementing it ..
Old 06-11-2016, 11:13 AM
His Queen

Default Victorville lockdown

I told my husband what happened at Victorville and he wanted to know if anyone knew which facility this took place in. He just transferred from Victorville to Lee. Anyone know which facility??
Old 06-11-2016, 11:29 AM
Donation Award 

Default Lockdown

I was told this happened at the Med II.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblakely74 View Post
I told my husband what happened at Victorville and he wanted to know if anyone knew which facility this took place in. He just transferred from Victorville to Lee. Anyone know which facility??
Truth Medium two....but riot in Usp three weeks ago mexican vs blacks...causulites and never ending locksowns.....most likely a fullblown riot gonna happen cannot keep men caged up in a tiny cell for months on end and expect nothing to happen..
The Following User Says Thank You to Caligirl75 For This Useful Post:
Ladydae (06-11-2016)
Old 06-12-2016, 10:14 AM
sueshe
Donation Award 

Quote:
Thank you . . . yes fo sho sign me up, or how do I join? I'd love to be a part of this.
great
Old 06-15-2016, 06:41 PM

My husband called today. They were out only short time and expect that possibly tomorrow out for a few hours. They have been receiving hot meals (probably female inmates cooking). Lets all hope this lockdown is almost over. He is at Med II.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:52 PM

awh man I missed my mans call...I was takin a shower
im soo sad