Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 03-02-2007, 02:14 PM
So far away

The Kern... if it doesnt come tomorrow before work my day at work wont be a happy one!.. plus i am working 10 hours tomorrow. My visit tickets arent purchased yet.. im working on it. I am still pretty excited though.. and scared to death. ..lol

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2007, 07:12 PM

Hey ladies, when you come down here i'll be more then happy to be yout tour guide, maybe by that time he is out of the hole and then we can all go visit, but if his not it's okay i'll still be more then happy to be here for you guys in what ever you need. If you need to be picked up from the airport or what ever it is let me know like i said i'll be more then happy to help you guys out in what ever i can, I know how it is going to a total different state and not knowing what the heck.
Hey Kern all we need is your application approved and you'll be coming down here to. Hopefully soon. Well ladies have a good weekend and Chitownbyrd, Don't work so hard (lol) by the way, did you buy a good pair of shoes?
Old 03-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Donation Award 

Hi Folks;
Checking in with you all..I must say that I haven't come across a friendlier bunch of people and hope(?) someday soon, to be able to visit over in the U.S!!
I am now set to write THAT very long letter to him and feel that I need to do a little grovelling as he did make me feel very guilty for having lied to him about when I got my last one...Because after only a week,he had noticed no mail from me!! He obviously takes far more notice than I give him credit for!!
Chitownbyrd;Have you got your package yet?Because if I remember rightly,he sent it a little while ago now?!
So wishing you all a relaxing weekend(Chitownbyrd;take some time out);

Donna

Last edited by Eia; 03-03-2007 at 02:46 PM..
Old 03-03-2007, 07:03 PM

Hey ladies...just wanted to take minute to say hi. I'm on call this weekend and trying to help my best friend plan her wedding so I've been busier than ever these last couple of days. Too bad I was supposed to be doing school work all weekend...lol, it's funny I even convinced myself that would happen. Oh well...

Chitownbyrd, I'm anxious to hear if you finally got your package yet. I hope so! If you didn't, you can bet it's that damn mail room. I've noticed sometimes that the letters I receive are postmarked up to 3 days after my guy said he mailed them and other days it's the same day. Kinda makes you wonder about the system there- a little sketchy.

Jvavau, thanks to much for the offer to help us out when we come to visit. That's awesome! Since I've been there before and did a lot of driving, I think I pretty much know my way around the area, but you never know. I might take you up on it sometime. At least maybe we could all meet up for dinner or go out after the visits if we're there the same weekend. We could see our men and then have ladies night out, lol.

the_kern, maybe you'll find out you got approved soon and you can come out and join us too! How funny would that be if we all ended up out there at the same time. Highly unlikely, but it's still a nice thought. You better get working on that letter. I don't know about the groveling, but these guys do notice everything and if you slacked up on the mail for awhile he probably thinks you're mad at him or something. At least you know you had him guessing...it's always nice to know they've been thinking about us. Anyway, guess I better think about picking up a textbook. I hope everyone's having a good weekend
Old 03-06-2007, 06:38 AM
So far away

Well i finally got my package on monday and my plane tix for visiting too!.. i want tp say more but i just worked 10pm-6am and the baby will be up soon.. i need sleep!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:29 AM
So far away

Jvavau.. i didnt get new shows.. but im wearing an old pair that ive had for like 3 years.. they are still like brand new.. i think i will go to payless to see if i cant grab some shoes to work in.. i cant ruin my fave shoes for work lol. Thank you for your offer..

I agree we should have a ladies night.. but ehh.. remember ladies im not 21.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL..

the kern.. so?? any visit news?????

you guys i am sooo scared of goign to see him... im shakin in my crocs!... im super afraid of flying... but more afraid to see him... now all the doubts will pile on me until i hear from him that everythng is ok.. aaahhhh!!!!!...

Old 03-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Donation Award 

Hi tere:
Chitownbyrd-are you deliberately keeping us in suspense about your package-come on-spill the beans,I'm dying to know!!
No,no news yet-I'm guessing that unless the counselor just takes one look at my destination and says no,then it might be awhile before I hear anything..Well,they tell the inmate first anyway ,don't they?
You must be knackered with your job and looking after a young baby?I admire you for supporting your child like you are..So many mums in this country just live off the country and go on to have more for the welfare!
Old 03-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Donation Award 

P.S. Think of the movie star kiss you'll get!! It'll be a fantastic visit..
Old 03-06-2007, 05:23 PM
So far away

HHHAHAHAH.. the packge was a drawing it had a celtic stemed rose, skull and crossbones (i looovvee skulls.. i have 5 skull tattoos LMAO) my name in some cool lettering nd like these colorful swirls.. its really pretty... maybe i can get my scanner working LOL.

I called victorville to make sure i was able to visit and they told me they cant tell me that.. the inmate has to tell u. I dont think they can deny you because of a location.

I try to do what i can for my daughter.. i do recieve free medical for her. If i could work weekdays i would, but i have no one to watch her.. and i dont make enough money to hire a sitter, i mean i would lose out on money. Its hard being a single mom. Id like to say that though my guy has never met her, that he has an emotional attachment to her.. its cute lol. I better get a kiss or something.. im just scared of losing him, i always think the worst ::rolling eyes::.... i will probably Just sit in the chair and hide my face. hahahahaha im blushing thinking about it.

Old 03-07-2007, 06:23 PM
So far away

Where you at ladies???? we are being pushed down again

Old 03-08-2007, 06:27 AM
Donation Award 

I'm here!!LOL
Hi Folks,how are you all?
Well,I have nothing to report so far..But he better call today-it's been a week, and I told him that he couldn't use all his minutes up so quickly again and needed to check-in with me at least once a week..He agreed that what he did was very unfair, and that he hadn't realised that it would upset me,and was very very sorry..All in his scratchy swollen throat voice!.Bah!Men can be so thoughtless-without even realising it.I think he's holding me to the once a week thing too.
Anyway,I know he's had flu(probably a bad cold for us Ladies), and that since all men are babies, perhaps he's been recovering?!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:25 AM
So far away

Well Well it was a LONG weekend and im happy its monday and the mail is running!

How have you ladies been? The kern.. any news? Sorry that he was sick, but your right about men being babies.. when they get a cold they think they are dying and lay there like a lump on a log. Jvavau.. still in the hole??? Jensmcm... 25 days 23 hours 7mins 44 sec till they walk through visit doors .. o_O

As for me i kind of got on him a bit about writing letters because he doesnt rite as often. His calls and emails have increased, but i told him im going to miss his letters SO much when he gets out and hey it orked i should have a letter on the way =D. I been wondering what the heck am i gonna wear??? Well you guys have a good day!

Old 03-12-2007, 11:41 AM

Angry

It's happened again! My friend who is at the women's FPC in Victorville sent me a message last night and apparently yesterday there were major fights at the men's (FCI2) low security and (USP) max security prisons in Victorville. They are now on lock down yet again. She did not know how many were hurt but it's upwards of 40 people including some officers. She says it's very scary. The first riot broke out in the FCI 2 kitchen and it was trashed. She heard about it because some of the women prisoners where she's at had to go clean in up. There was blood every where. She says it's very bizarre. Later this month she's getting transferred to Dublin, CA to attend the drug/alcohol program so soon I won't have a Victorville contact, but I"ll give you girls any more info. she sends me over the next few weeks. I hope you can check on your guys and see if they're allright.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:08 PM
So far away

i cant breathe

Old 03-12-2007, 01:21 PM
So far away

i just finally got ahold of them after about 60 calls and the USP isnt on lockdown.. thank the gods

Old 03-12-2007, 02:48 PM

That's good news, maybe it's just the other men's facility. I'll see if my friend has any more information.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:33 PM

O.k. I hope my friend is wrong, but she just sent me a message (well, not "just" because there is around a three hour delay in sending/receiving emails) and she's pretty sure the pen is on lockdown. The girls at the camp had to go there today to make the guys their famous bag lunches. She also said it was the American Indians who started it this time. She did say the big mess was at the FCI 2 facility (including a lot of blood), so maybe the riot at the pen wasn't as bad. Has anyone heard from one of the guys at the pen?
Old 03-12-2007, 07:47 PM

I'm so confused because I just called too (6:45 PM their time) and the guy told me the same thing as Chitownbyrd- they are NOT on lockdown at the USP. I wonder if maybe the girls are just using their kitchen so they can make more food at the same time or maybe since the one at the FCI II is covered in blood and probably needs to be taped off as a crime scene or something...just a guess. Hopefully one of us will hear from someone soon so we can figure out what's going on. I'm going crazy!
Old 03-12-2007, 11:04 PM
So far away

I ust called again and they said they arent on lockdown and phone calls were allowed.. i didnt hear from him so i am wondering... hmm... I think Maybe Jen is right that they may just need the kitchen for extra room. I beter hear from him tomorrow.

Old 03-13-2007, 05:25 PM

O.k., I finally heard from my friend again and the pen is NOT on lockdown. She was mistaken. And it's the FCI 1 facility, not the FCI 2 facility, that is down and will be for a few weeks. Sorry for the false alarm. I hope you hear from your guys soon.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:31 PM
So far away

he better get ahold of me tongiht.. i am geting impatient and irritated

Old 03-14-2007, 04:22 AM
Donation Award 

Hi Folks;
Well,after reading the first few posts I nearly damn had a heart attack until I realised the natives had their sweatlodge etc over this weekend and wouldn't have been able to have had it,had there been a lockdown..Can you imagine the noise my sweety was making as he is the lead singer and still has his flu(which I think he sent down the phone to me-sniff,sniff-cough)?!
Monday(the 12th), he also told me that his counselor had told him he had received my letter ,and that we should hear by next week!I feel as though I'm waiting for my trial to come up-I have never been so nervous..
Enough of me-how are you all?
Plenty of contact I hope?
Jvavau;how are you bearing up without calls etc?I really do feel for you when we all get our calls..
Bye for now and have a good day to you all!

Last edited by Eia; 03-14-2007 at 04:28 AM..
Old 03-14-2007, 04:25 AM
Donation Award 

Ooh..Before I go-I'll have to check-out the FCI 1, because his cousin is in there and so is a friend of mine,who is also a native-I hope they are all O.K?So thanks for the info Sandy-much appreciated!!
Old 03-14-2007, 11:35 AM

You're welcome. Sorry to set off the alarms. Wow, so your guy is a Native American singer -- that's sooo cool! I hope your friend at the FCI 1 facility was able to stay safe.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:27 PM

Hey ladies, well here i'am. I just been very cought up on doing other things that I haven't had time but here i am. Well he called me the other day and said he is still in the hole until next week. So we're doing good, he wont be in the hole for a long time. Other then that aeverything remains the same so hopefully i'll be able to visit him in about two weeks. I'm pertty mad at him but I guess when I do see him i'll get over it. Well ladies take care of yourselfs and keep on updating us with what;s going on. Take Care