Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > 911 > Prison Petitions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Petitions Post all petitions here.

View Poll Results: Would you support legislation to allow early release?
Yes 41 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2011, 09:39 PM

Talking Arizona rep Cecil Ash's initiative

Hi Everyone,

Please support Rep. Cecil Ash with everything you have.....this next year he is going to try to get law passed to reinstate "soft time" 1/2 time and "hard time" 2/3 time...This means for my family, that my husband will get to come home 8 years early. He has 8 to go, and he will be eligible to come home right away because he's already served 16.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD. He says he has a lot of opposition, but if we pull together and make this big enough...our guys can come home and DON'T WE ALL WANT THAT?

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! PLEASE CONTACT REP. ASH, AND THE GOVERNOR AND EVERYONE YOU CAN AND TELL THEM YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

I have an email from him personally where he stated his plans and said it's true, my husband will be eligible to come home. So, please, please, please help! Even if you don't live in Arizona...if you have loved ones in prison...please help us. Please write and say yes to Cecil Ash's proposal.

p.s. Cecil Ash is on facebook
Thanks,

arizona74mom

Last edited by arizona74mom; 07-14-2011 at 09:44 PM.. Reason: added information
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arizona74mom For This Useful Post:
Franbake (08-09-2011), jenn85345 (07-14-2011), Jinty62 (07-15-2011), SheDevil07 (09-27-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Donation Award 

Would you be able to pm me his contact information? Thanks!
Old 07-14-2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn85345 View Post
Would you be able to pm me his contact information? Thanks!
602-926-3160 is his message number that he listens to everyday. Also cecilash.com has an area where you can write him and he will email you back.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:07 AM

With spouses, families n friends that are away from their loved ones alone...he'll be getting a huge amount of support. Thank u for sharing this info about Mr. Ash with us. I'll be contacting him soon to ask what I can do to spread his word and get that bill passed.
The Following User Says Thank You to im.his.baby For This Useful Post:
arizona74mom (09-30-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 05:36 PM

He is a very compassionate and down to earth person. I had contacted him via e-mail in 2009 concerning my son's charges and proposed sentence. He responded very quickly and suggested I call his office and speak to him or his secretary. We need to support all his efforts in changing the sentencing guidelines in AZ. There is huge opposition, as you can imagine. Unless you have been on the other side, as we have, the opinions are very one-sided in favor of harsher penalties. My son took a plea after his very high-priced attorney told him he could "not get a fair trial." The justice system is seriously flawed and we have to do what we can to help him get attention to these bills he is proposing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Franbake For This Useful Post:
arizona74mom (09-30-2011)
Old 08-10-2011, 08:41 AM

Default Nationwide rally against gov abuse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizona74mom View Post
Hi Everyone,

Please support Rep. Cecil Ash with everything you have.....this next year he is going to try to get law passed to reinstate "soft time" 1/2 time and "hard time" 2/3 time...This means for my family, that my husband will get to come home 8 years early. He has 8 to go, and he will be eligible to come home right away because he's already served 16.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD. He says he has a lot of opposition, but if we pull together and make this big enough...our guys can come home and DON'T WE ALL WANT THAT?

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!! PLEASE CONTACT REP. ASH, AND THE GOVERNOR AND EVERYONE YOU CAN AND TELL THEM YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

I have an email from him personally where he stated his plans and said it's true, my husband will be eligible to come home. So, please, please, please help! Even if you don't live in Arizona...if you have loved ones in prison...please help us. Please write and say yes to Cecil Ash's proposal.

p.s. Cecil Ash is on facebook
Thanks,

arizona74mom
There is an upcoming protest from govabuse.org...I just talked to the gentleman last night that is overseeing the site and he was telling me about it. Our rights as citizens are getting trampled upon by the government. If you can at all, please contact 480-352-5294 right away and ask Mr. Terry Decker(?) about the details...I think it may be this Friday, but we got cut off before we could finish our conversation, he had another more important call come in. If you have a family member in prison, chances are that you will have CPS in your life, and CPS is a TERRIBLE entity. This GOVABUSE.ORG is VERY IMPORTANT.Quote from the facebook site, "EVERYONE! BRING YOUR PICKETING SKILLS TO YOUR COUNTY LOCATION. WE ARE PICKETING FOR CHILDREN ON AUGUST 12. COUNTY BY COUNTY NATIONWIDE PROTEST AGAINST FAMILY COURT, CPS AND FOSTER CARE CORRUPTION. CHILDREN ARE HANDED OVER TO MONSTERS. STATES ARE FILLING COFFERS WITH MONEY OUT OF SOCIAL SECURITY TO FUND THE FORCED FAST TRACK ADOPTIONS. PLEASE VISIT, JOIN, VOLUNTEER & BE THERE AUGUST 12 AT YOUR COUNTY LOCATION!
Govabuse Nationwide Protest
govabuse.org"

Please do what you can to help! Spread the word!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:55 PM

Im from Texas, but have a loved on in Arizona prison, he only has a few years left, but will do what I can to help others.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:00 PM

Sorry I only now just saw your post, thanks for your support!