Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know > Florida Prison Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida Prison Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Florida prison Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics. If you have a question about or want to discuss these issues in a specific facility, please visit that facility's regional subforum in the Florida forum.

Old 09-29-2018, 07:10 PM

Default Transfer Private to DOC Prison: New phone list & submit phone bill?

Does anyone know if an inmate is transferred from a private (GEO) prison to a DOC facility, if they have to resubmit a new phone list and phone bill? Do they have to wait until their "month" since it is a transfer, or can they do this upon transfer in? It is a different company, Securus (it was GTL). Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2018, 06:03 PM

I do not know, but I think k I would call Classifications at the new facility and ask. I have found that if I tell them I am just looking for the correct answers to a question, they at least seem to be helpful.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnielg For This Useful Post:
avas (10-01-2018)
Old 10-26-2018, 12:41 PM
missin my babe so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by avas View Post
Does anyone know if an inmate is transferred from a private (GEO) prison to a DOC facility, if they have to resubmit a new phone list and phone bill? Do they have to wait until their "month" since it is a transfer, or can they do this upon transfer in? It is a different company, Securus (it was GTL). Thanks!
Back when that happened to use no he did not have to do a new phone list. However it is a different company. If I remember global is for private but state is securus