Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Illinois that do not fit into any other Illinois sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-22-2019, 09:12 PM

Default Husband transferred because of CO conflict, now at same facility again

Before we got married, my husband worked in the print shop in Menard. He told me the female CO in charge of the shop grabbed his penis from behind. He told me that he told her that they couldn't have sex because he was getting married. She said that I would never know, then he shoved her away from him. I freaked out and wrote him a letter about the situation. It was read by IA. It started an investigation. He refused to make a statement for fear of consequences. The COs husband was also a CO and came to his cell and stared at him a full 2 minutes without speaking. He took that as a threat. At the time I wasn’t sure if he was telling me the entire truth, but as he had never given me a reason to not trust him, and he voluntarily told me about it, I chose to believe him. He was transferred to another prison and we did not know what happened to her. Fast forward 4 years and 3 years after we got married. He called me to tell me that the female CO is now a counselor at his prison. He has not seen her, just heard that she has been there for 8 months. She is not his counselor. He is scared and upset. He said that they should not be in the same prison. He decided to email me about her being there and he included everything that happened at Menard. He hopes that they will read it and transfer him out because he feels unsafe. The email never got to me, so it has been noticed. We are hoping for a quick transfer but, Im afraid he has just caused himself trouble. Is there anything I can do?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2019, 09:32 PM
Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 22,608 Times in 8,014 Posts

I wouldn't do anything. Not sure what you could do. His responsibility lies in making in known to his (yard captain?) that there is a conflict there and he was transferred because of the issue. They may consider his placement fine because they have no contact. But it's his job to voice his concerns to the appropriate staff. I'm sorry this is happening, I can imagine it's quite unsettling.
The Following User Says Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
maytayah (08-21-2019)
Old 07-22-2019, 09:55 PM

Thank you. It is very unsettling. He is afraid she is the reason he has been denied a job. He is also afraid she may cause trouble for him for refusing her. We women know very well how some of us act when denied. I really hate this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrschaney For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (07-23-2019), jessesgirl1111 (07-25-2019)
Old 07-25-2019, 05:11 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrschaney View Post
Thank you. It is very unsettling. He is afraid she is the reason he has been denied a job. He is also afraid she may cause trouble for him for refusing her. We women know very well how some of us act when denied. I really hate this.
I wouldn’t doubt it. That’s crazy! I’m sorry you guys are going thru this!

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”

The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl1111 For This Useful Post:
Mrschaney (07-25-2019)
Old 08-21-2019, 05:56 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrschaney View Post
Before we got married, my husband worked in the print shop in Menard. He told me the female CO in charge of the shop grabbed his penis from behind. He told me that he told her that they couldn't have sex because he was getting married. She said that I would never know, then he shoved her away from him. I freaked out and wrote him a letter about the situation. It was read by IA. It started an investigation. He refused to make a statement for fear of consequences. The COs husband was also a CO and came to his cell and stared at him a full 2 minutes without speaking. He took that as a threat. At the time I wasn’t sure if he was telling me the entire truth, but as he had never given me a reason to not trust him, and he voluntarily told me about it, I chose to believe him. He was transferred to another prison and we did not know what happened to her. Fast forward 4 years and 3 years after we got married. He called me to tell me that the female CO is now a counselor at his prison. He has not seen her, just heard that she has been there for 8 months. She is not his counselor. He is scared and upset. He said that they should not be in the same prison. He decided to email me about her being there and he included everything that happened at Menard. He hopes that they will read it and transfer him out because he feels unsafe. The email never got to me, so it has been noticed. We are hoping for a quick transfer but, Im afraid he has just caused himself trouble. Is there anything I can do?
Is this at Pinckneyville she’s at now?

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”

Old 08-24-2019, 09:43 AM

Not the first female co with a husband co screwing with an inmate. So weird to do it to begin with but when your husband works at the same prison. Every time an inmate can peel a co from her husband it’s celebrated. Unfortunate in your case she is coming on to an inmate that isn’t interested. I hope he gets some help keeping her away from him