Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Old 07-04-2003, 08:16 AM
Amou's Bonita

Default Found Guilty!!!

Yesterday was judgement day...my ex was found guilty of 2nd degree murder in Bay County, Fl. I saw it on the news last night...I couldn't bring myself to go to the trial, which only lasted two days. I have been up all night crying...I feel bad for feeling bad...I can only imagine what he is going thru right now. I went through this with my fiance except his wasn't murder charges. I can't discuss this with my fiance either, I hope he brings it up at our visit next week. I am just so angry because he was offered a deal of 15 years for manslaughter and instead took his chances, knowing what he had done and what it would mean if found guilty. I feel helpless knowing he is all alone with no family or anyone who cares, yet he won't even talk to me since the day I had him arrested for felony battery on me. This is pure hell...Okay enough is enough...I am done venting...
Old 07-04-2003, 08:21 AM
Account Closed

i've been "dealing" with the system for years, always take the deal unless you are a multi-millionaire willing to give it all to the in-justice system.