Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Drug & Alcohol Treatment & Rehabilitation > Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Drug & Alcohol Testimonies and Success Stories Information, inspiration, and resources for addiction.

View Poll Results: How long have you or had you used meth?
0-3months 84 7.91%
6mo-1year 75 7.06%
1year and then some 301 28.34%
why would I do that(never) 602 56.69%
Voters: 1062. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2006, 11:54 AM
waiting for him

Abslady, welcome to PTO. I have seen the direct effects of this drug on people I care about also, and I have had to remove myself from them... it is definitely NOT a drug you want to start or even try. I am so glad to hear that you have been successful in being a recovering meth user. I know it is a tough road, but I have faith in you!! Heaven forbid, there is anything worse than meth when your children grow up!!! Hugs!!!