Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Ohio.

Old 09-09-2009, 07:32 PM

Default Marion info please

My husband just got the news that his security is being lowered and he is going to Marion, I would like any information about the facility & how visting is handled. Thank you in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 11:07 PM
miss myliss (:

which institution at marion, there's two of them ..
Old 09-10-2009, 08:33 AM

Default Follow Up Information on Marion Correctional Inst.(Prison)

The main prison I didn't know that their was two, I guess I have alot to learn but it's the main prison i'm pretty sure so any information would be helpful. Thank You.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:42 PM
waiting for my heart

Been to both Marion and North Central Which one is your husband going to and what would you like to know. Marion you have to send in visit reservations for the weekend if you don't want to take a chance on being terminated. You can walk in on the weekend or during the week but you can be terminated if visiting gets to busy. North central you have to have reservations you can only walk in if you are from out of state. North central you sit at little tables across from each the guys can't get up or go to the vending machine. Marion is the best visiting you sit next to your man you can touch and kiss just don't get carried away. The guys can get up and use the debit card to buy food. It's the best visiting ever. just pm me if you have any other questions.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:41 PM

Default Marion not NCCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenslove View Post
Been to both Marion and North Central Which one is your husband going to and what would you like to know. Marion you have to send in visit reservations for the weekend if you don't want to take a chance on being terminated. You can walk in on the weekend or during the week but you can be terminated if visiting gets to busy. North central you have to have reservations you can only walk in if you are from out of state. North central you sit at little tables across from each the guys can't get up or go to the vending machine. Marion is the best visiting you sit next to your man you can touch and kiss just don't get carried away. The guys can get up and use the debit card to buy food. It's the best visiting ever. just pm me if you have any other questions.

I am visiting my BF on the 30th. I don't have a driver's license or state ID, will they accept my US Passport or do I have to have a state ID? Do you have to have cash or do they accept debit/credit cards for the vending machine? Are there lockers to put my purse in?
How are they with the dress code? My jeans are always just a little snug, but not the skinny jeans, do you think I should bring a lose fitting pair just in case? Can you hold hands?
Sorry for so many questions. I really appreciate it, this is my first visit and I'm really nervous, I just want to make sure I'm prepared. Thank you!!!!!!