Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Hazelton Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hazelton Federal Prisons Topics and discussion specific to the federal prisons - Hazelton in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:34 AM
Donation Award 

Default Please Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone,

This forum has been slow recently so I wanted to take time and let everyone new and veteran members get a chance to introduce themselves and get to know each other. You do not need to post anything that you do not feel like posting just a quick bio, nothing much.

Last edited by waiiting4him; 07-13-2011 at 10:49 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waiiting4him For This Useful Post:
Floridaorchid (07-16-2013), MsShorty (07-19-2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2013, 01:26 AM

Hi im from Hampton,ga. and i have a daughter that has just recently went in to Hazelton federal prison in WV
Old 01-31-2013, 07:12 AM

Hello I'm from Florida and my man is at Hazelton. Im new to the site so here goes. Do you know of any shuttle services that go to the prison. I want to fly up that way but I'm terrified to drive in the snow on those mountains. If you know of any please post them. Thank u in advance
Old 02-04-2013, 07:45 PM

My name is Mandie Johnson, my fiance went to Atlanta USP in 2007 and last year was transferred to Hazelton. I just found this forum yesterday, wish I had found it about 5 years ago. Dan has 78 days left now. I don't know which was harder, the beginning or now.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:56 AM

Hey Mandie, I'm Ree, my man was just transferred to Hazelton but he has 3 and a half years to go. 78 days for you, oh I can't imagine!!!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Account Closed

Default me

I'm courtney i live in Hartford CT MY man is at hazelton did anyone hear anything about this lock down
Old 05-17-2013, 06:54 PM
Newbie In Love!!

Im Lauren!!!...my babe is at Hazelton...<3

Old 05-26-2013, 02:09 PM

Red face

I'm miya my baby Dwain is in hazelton ISP he has been there for 4 years now
Old 05-26-2013, 02:11 PM

Sorry for the error he's in hazelton usp
Old 05-28-2013, 02:02 PM

Can anyone give me information about the federal prison camp and Hazelton? I have a friend who is considering asking to be transferred there from Morgantown FPC because it's closer to his family. I can't find any information anywhere about the FPC. Can anyone help me?
Old 05-28-2013, 07:05 PM

Hi
The LOVE of my life is @ Hazelton. Been down for 16 months. Have 5 years to go. HOPEFULLY less, his lawyer is working on something so we will see soon =)

Old 07-16-2013, 01:51 PM
I LOVE MY MUSLIM MAN!

Hello, ladies,

I might as introduce myself, Ole Man has been transfered there as of last week. We are fighting LWOP!
Old 07-16-2013, 02:26 PM

[quote=waiiting4him;5762255]Hello Everyone,

This forum has been slow recently so I wanted to take time and let everyone new and veteran members get a chance to introduce themselves and get to know each other. You do not need to post anything that you do not feel like posting just a quick bio, nothing much. [/QUOT

I am edwardthomas (Tom) from Texas. I didn't find out about this site until last week when I found a dear friend of my sweetheart on Facebook and she told me about it. My sweetheart has been in the tdcj system since feb. 13 of this year. She has made parole and will be finished with changes pre release in about a week and home in August. Obviously this is a blip on the radar compared to what many of you are facing but this experience has had a profound effect on me, having learned more about the tdcj, the parole process and what life is like on the inside than I ever imagined. I plan to stay active on the site sharing some our experiences that might be helpful to someone else and she will be here when she gets home as well. My hopes and prayers are with all of you, hoping and praying that you all get the best out come possible. Her time at Crain and Woodman has gone relatively well and without major incident and I feel we are truly blessed for that. (Hope her last few weeks are just as good!). Best wishes to all, tom
Old 10-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Mrs. Williams

Hello.my lover, my soul mate my husband for over two decades is at hazelton I'm in Philadelphia.....can someone help me with travel plans
ALWAYS
My 1st real love made me realize my first real love wasn't my first love
Old 10-20-2013, 05:57 AM

Default Philly

As salaamu alaikum puremuslimah ,my husband is in hazelton .im also from philly (Germantown ) I usually go see him twice a month but he has been on visiting restriction since June .insha Allah he will be off in January and we can maybe make plans to come together.? Let me know what's good. You can email me at ummasharah@yahoo.com
Tabarrikullahu feeki
Shakoorah
Old 10-20-2013, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuremuslimahPA View Post
Hello.my lover, my soul mate my husband for over two decades is at hazelton I'm in Philadelphia.....can someone help me with travel plans
As salaamu alaikum puremuslimah ,my husband is in hazelton .im also from philly (Germantown ) I usually go see him twice a month but he has been on visiting restriction since June .insha Allah he will be off in January and we can maybe make plans to come together.? Let me know what's good. You can email me at (email removed as per PTO Policy)
Tabarrikullahu feeki
Shakoorah

Last edited by LifeTraveler; 08-11-2014 at 07:59 PM..
Old 10-22-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakoorah simms View Post
As salaamu alaikum puremuslimah ,my husband is in hazelton .im also from philly (Germantown ) I usually go see him twice a month but he has been on visiting restriction since June .insha Allah he will be off in January and we can maybe make plans to come together.? Let me know what's good. You can email me at ummasharah@yahoo.com
Tabarrikullahu feeki
Shakoorah
I make the trip from Philly twice a month usually! She travels with me. Always willing to welcome more to the journey and split the costs!
Old 11-21-2013, 11:00 PM

My fiance is in Hazelton. I am planning a trip from Idaho to visit him in January or February.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinthe208 View Post
My fiance is in Hazelton. I am planning a trip from Idaho to visit him in January or February.
You should try to go the weekend they have a federal holiday...you will get monday visit as well and the boys seem to behave and be lockdown free with a 4 day visit is coming lol
Old 08-09-2014, 06:08 PM

Question hello im new

Hey everyone...im michelle from newjersey philly area. My daughters father has been here for a couple years... i dont know how to use this site too good. And was also wondering if anyone can give me good details on visits.we are leaving on.friday...aug 15th.... there are on lock down as of now right? He said they should be out.by friday?????? But i need to pay for.hotel by tm. Ans if canceled no money ...someone experienced please help !!!

Last edited by mgarner; 08-09-2014 at 06:10 PM..
Old 08-11-2014, 02:06 PM

Hi, my little brother is being sent there from Georgia, we're from Florida and now we are looking at having to travel 15 hours for visitation. Can we send stamps, paper, & envelopes? And is this prison always on lock down?
Old 08-11-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynablack View Post
Hi, my little brother is being sent there from Georgia, we're from Florida and now we are looking at having to travel 15 hours for visitation. Can we send stamps, paper, & envelopes? And is this prison always on lock down?
You can't send them anything but money because they have to purchase that themselves from commissary. The only thing that you can send other than money is books and those have to be sent directly from the company/publisher. You can also send pictures but no more than 25 at a time. As far as lockdown...my love one has been there since May and they have been on lockdown twice. The first time was for eight days and the second one was for 5. They just got off lockdown today to be exact.

Last edited by loving_LOE; 08-11-2014 at 07:15 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to loving_LOE For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (08-12-2014)
Old 09-21-2014, 07:32 AM

Default introducing myself

today is September 21,2014 I came across this site by looking up Hazelton on google and it seemed interesting. This is our story:
We met over the telephone through my brother in law. I was not interested in meeting anyone none the less someone who is incarcerated!! Somehow after those couple of minutes on the phone it blossomed into a friendship, falling in love and him proposing to me.
All of this is new to me and for me. Sometimes I wonder if he is for real or is this what men do while they are in prison? Find women, be-friend them, have them to fall in love and spring them along.
The Following User Says Thank You to Teeindc For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (09-21-2014)
Old 09-21-2014, 07:38 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 24,321 Times in 13,938 Posts

I hope he is genuine, but pretty much anything is possible. Be sure to take care of yourself.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Banned

Default be careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeindc View Post
today is September 21,2014 I came across this site by looking up Hazelton on google and it seemed interesting. This is our story:
We met over the telephone through my brother in law. I was not interested in meeting anyone none the less someone who is incarcerated!! Somehow after those couple of minutes on the phone it blossomed into a friendship, falling in love and him proposing to me.
All of this is new to me and for me. Sometimes I wonder if he is for real or is this what men do while they are in prison? Find women, be-friend them, have them to fall in love and spring them along.
Be careful girl..............because my hubby who I know from before incarceration always tells me how guys in there use girls, if he starts asking you for financial support, run!!!! Girl.you should go visit him n see how you feel, and how is reaction is in person.im sure your brother n law wouldnt do that to you.just be very careful!!