Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Hazelton Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hazelton Federal Prisons Topics and discussion specific to the federal prisons - Hazelton in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia.

Old 04-05-2017, 04:50 PM

Default Visiting Suspended at USP Hazelton - Satellite Camp Too?

DH is self-surrendering to the minimum security camp at Hazelton on Monday. The camp is a satellite to the USP. I was checking visiting hours and the bop site says that "All visiting at this facility has been suspended until further notice." Would that apply to the camp as well? I'm sure I'll have many more questions, but thought I would start with this one since visits to this camp will require overnight travel and I'm already starting to plan. Do the camps automatically close too? Just trying to prepare myself for the posssibility that I could get up there and it's a waste of time and money, plus all th emotional stress, because I can't see him.
TIA

Last edited by edb00; 04-05-2017 at 05:35 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2017, 06:43 AM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 24,321 Times in 13,938 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. The warden decides what gets housing units get locked down, and how long the lockdown will last Minimum security camps often escape being locked down when the main prison is, but the final decisions are completely up to the warden.