Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oklahoma that do not fit into any other Oklahoma sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 08-25-2005, 11:11 PM
Okie

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=129933

Here's a link for ya!!

Thanks!!

And oh yea, definately okie!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Hate Oklahoma DOC

Tariy welcome, habg in there you'll fined LOTS of support and help here. We've all been there BuY US A T/ SHRIT! Time will pass and soon he'll be home! Your in my prayers!
Old 09-11-2005, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMichelle
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=129933

Here's a link for ya!!

Thanks!!

And oh yea, definately okie!!
Michelle, for some reason I can't open the link. For some reason, when I'm trying to get to a link I just get a yahoo empty window, any ideas? I'll try to close out & opene in the main window. If it doesn't work I would really appreciate your help!
Old 09-13-2005, 01:17 AM

That's a new one on me, Tariy I clicked on it and got sent to the right place so I know the link is still valid. Here's the full url without the link, maybe you can try to copy/paste it into your address bar and try that way...

http://www.prisontalk.com/
(take this part in parenthesis out and slide this line below right next to the line above) forums/showthread.php?t=129933

If that doesn't work, you can go the old fashioned back way. Look way down the main page until your find the Break Time group, then click on the PTO Lounge. Once there, click on The Club House Subforum and look around until you find the thread for the 2011 Club

Last edited by freckledgrl; 09-13-2005 at 01:19 AM..
Old 09-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Okie

Guess I should have come back and checked sooner!!

So did you get to it??

Thanks Freckles for catching it!! And what the heck were you doing up at 2am???
Old 09-16-2005, 11:30 AM
Must Be Crazy..

Default Late..Late

Yeah so shoot me I'm late!! LoL Just kidding...well i'm 21 in Tulsa with a 17 month old daughter. My man is in on a 1st degree manslaughter charge with afterformers...25 years so far. I'm a full-time student at the WONDERFUL campus TCC ::note the sarcasim:: But i LOVE my PTO and thanks for all the wonderful support from all you ladeis!!
-ERIN-

Old 09-18-2005, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMichelle
Guess I should have come back and checked sooner!!

So did you get to it??

Thanks Freckles for catching it!! And what the heck were you doing up at 2am???
LOL, guess I didn't check this one very fast either! 2am? That's nothing, I don't usually go to bed until around 5 or 6am. I'm a nightowl stuck in a daytime job so I'm pretty much the walking dead during work

Taylor ~ We won't shoot you this time but we better not catch you slacking again...lol. I went to TCC too for a whopping 1 1/2 semesters. I took 4 classes and only got credit for one of them. That's when I realized college just wasn't for me
Old 09-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Loving my Inmate

Looks like I am kind of late finding this!! Just joined today my husband is in Lexinton,Oklahoma he is doing time for burgaly(sp) in the 2nd degree. I am 19 years old and he went in a week after our daughter was born she is now 7 weeks old and I miss him very much dont have anyone around here to talk to about how I feel thought I could find someone here just here to make some friends!!
Old 09-22-2005, 01:55 PM
Daddy's girl

Welcome Ambsy

DADDY'S BABY GIRL

Old 09-22-2005, 04:33 PM

Hey, well.. my name is Lisa. i'm new to this site. i found it doing a search to find info on my hunny. and i could use someone to talk to sometimes. if anyones man is in david l. moss. please let me know
Old 09-22-2005, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade
Yeah so shoot me I'm late!! LoL Just kidding...well i'm 21 in Tulsa with a 17 month old daughter. My man is in on a 1st degree manslaughter charge with afterformers...25 years so far. I'm a full-time student at the WONDERFUL campus TCC ::note the sarcasim:: But i LOVE my PTO and thanks for all the wonderful support from all you ladeis!!
-ERIN-
hey, i'm from tulsa too. and go o lovely tcc too. well, my man is in tulsa fro now. where's your's at? mine is back in for larceny and false decleration of ownership. if you ever want someone to talk to me message me
Old 09-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Hate Oklahoma DOC

Well Welcome Newbie's, you've found the right spot for questions support and friendship! There's a wonderful world ahead of you in this sight we all well help anyway we can!!
Old 09-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Okie

Welcome Ambsy!

Welcome JRN girl!

ldysirois is right........you will find a lot of help and support here! Jump in anywhere!
Old 09-22-2005, 10:09 PM
My SOULmate is an INmate

Talking How Wonderful To Have A Place To Go...

HI ALL you Newbies..I myself am pretty new to this site..I have found this to be such a blessing cause I now have the comfort and freedom to express myself about the man I love. NOT many people can seem to understand our LOVE for the men we have incarcerated. But all of the people on this site have been there done that and have helped me through some pretty tough times here lately..I am just glad that you guys have found it now cause I promise you'll always have someone to talk to..My soon to be husband has been incarcerated for almost 5 yrs now. He comes up for parole in Dec 2005 so please please send your prays this way..Cause we need him home to me and his family..He has done his time and I believe he is gonna come out and make a difference in the world..PLus having a strong woman that has got his back doesn't hurt either..I am 28 I live in Tulsa..And let me tell ya loving someone in prision is hard cause you yourself is suffering right along with them. I can't seem to move to fast in life without him by my side..I am sure most of you agree..I hope that if you need anyone just to talk to or have any questions..please feel free to send me a message..I am always willing to give my best advice..Thanks to all you ladies that have helped me here lately..and I hope to be seeing some post from you newbies..
Old 09-23-2005, 01:20 AM
12 didn't work for US

Welcome ya'll My hubby was in Lexington for about a year and it wasn't bad at all.
I liked it alot better then where he is now and he is in a work center. Go Figure....
Thank God for halfway houses...We are halfway house bound and FINALLY working on our last year as of 10/01/2005 It's been ALONG 5 yrs...
Hang in there most do come home so I hear
Old 09-23-2005, 01:04 PM

Well this place is just a-hoppin lately! Welcome to everyone and it's great to see more Tulsa kinfolk
Old 09-23-2005, 02:52 PM

Arrow Hello

Hi,
I am new here. My brother is at JHCC in OK. He is a very strong christian and doing really well. He is suppose to be getting out. I am here to get support and gain knowledge.

My brother and I have always been close.

HELLO to all

Robin
Old 09-24-2005, 09:57 PM

Default Another Newbie

Hello Everyone ~

This is my very first post. I found this website during a search for support groups in Oklahoma and found it to be very supportive.

My brother has been sentenced to 3 years in DOC. He has been in the county jail approx. 6 weeks now. He has never been in any trouble before so all of this is a learning experience for our family. We have so many questions and concerns and this forum seems to be a great place to start.

Thanks.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Okie

Welcome Robin!!

Welcome SupportiveSis!!

If ya'll need anything, feel free to pm me anytime!
Old 09-26-2005, 05:53 PM
jesuslovesyouthebest

Welcome to all of you. Amsby, JRN Girl, SupportiveSis, and RobinsRose.

"No eye has seen , no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him."
Old 09-26-2005, 10:19 PM
Bobby'sWife

Welcome to all! My man is at a work center also with Parole coming up in Dec. of 2006, this is a great site with lots of support.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:22 PM

Well, I already placed my intro in the general area, but wanted to say a special hello to all those Okie Neighbors out there! My husband and I met in October of 2002, married in April of 2003, and he went back in 2 years almost to the day from when he got out. We've had our ups and downs throughout our marriage, but I just can't see not supporting him through the next 10 years. We have a bond I could never truly explain to anyone and it's something I never want to let go of. Some call me co-dependant. I call myself strong. This life is not for the faint of heart. So here I am, and I appreciate everyones input and support! This is a great site!

For now, I work in Lawton and live with my two kids, who just happen to be dogs. I live my life to the max, and I don't believe in regrets. Eyes on the future, I am ready to deal with whatever comes our way!
Old 09-28-2005, 03:34 PM

Welcome Robin & SupportiveSis! Robin, I'm at Harp too. It's a good place but I'm glad to see your brother is on the way home soon. SupportiveSis, this is a great site for information! That's what drew me here too and even when we don't know the answers you can always count on support & hugs

Waynes, I've been called co-dependent too but that doesn't stop us from really truly loving someone. You know how you feel and that's not for anyone else to decide for you. So at anyone who doesn't get it...lol.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:08 AM

Talking Helloooo

My name is Jacque and i am so new to all this i am naive. As of July 2005 i have benn married 13 years. About three years ago my husband molested my daughter. we seperated and i turned him in. now three years later we are talking by mail and learning that we are still madly in love with each other. you see i am 31 years old and in that 31 years i have been with this man for 20 years. we have a 12 year old daughter and she has found forgiveness for him in her heart. she wants her daddy back because everyone makes mistakes and no one should be punished like he has been. you see the judge threw the book at him because he was a decorated marine officer when he committed his crime. so first time out he got two life sentences, no parole, back to back. and he was first sent to lawton. where the white arian brotherhood found out what he had done and tried to kill him. so he spent the first year and ahalf in seperation. he just recently got transfered to Dick connor Correctional Center. he seems to be doing very well there. i have found out that he was a very sick man and needed major mental therapy. they are treating him chemically now but not helping with therapy. i am now in search of getting a sentence reduction so that he can get out and get the help he desperatly needs. problem is that i found out that it is past his first 12 month review so i can't do much. every day with this man was like being married the day before. me and my dauhter are looking for friends that understand having a father and husband in prison. i am tired of seeing my daughter come home crying because the kids at school make fun of her. well that is about it for now before i write a book. any questions please feel free to ask me. any information is greatly appreciated. thanks Jacque
Old 09-30-2005, 01:47 PM

Welcome Jacque

I wish I had some info to give you that could help lower his sentence. That's got to be hard, but we have a lot of other ladies here on PTO doing life so I know you and your daughter can do it too