Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Please use this forum to talk about Department of Correction prison units, private institutiions, city jails, county jails, etc.

Old 10-11-2003, 07:40 AM

Default "PMC Unit 5"??? in Pueblo.... any info?

a friend of a friend is only an hour's drive south of here and i wrote her the other day asking if she'd like a penpal.

but reading this formun still leaves me in the dark. what's the name of this facility? i don't even know if it's fed or state but i think it's a colorado institution.

i'd really appreciate info about this place; mail rules if anyone knows, or even a phone number so i can find out. also if she's up for it i'll probably want to visit. my only visiting experience is at the county jails and i know a prison has different proceedures!

also any adivce in general for a first-time penpal! my first note was pretty general (birthday, mail rules, special interests?) my only experience writing to an inmate is my Captain, and i pretty well know what to say to HIM, lol.

thanks for all your help and support, ladies. the Captain will be home in a week, but i plan to keep reading this forum. (and posting if i have anything to say!)

gods bless us, every one.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2003, 05:00 PM

I would check it out on the Colorado DOC url: www.doc.state.co.us/