Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Please use this forum to talk about Department of Correction prison units, private institutiions, city jails, county jails, etc.

Old 03-09-2013, 08:39 PM
te amo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineironninja View Post
Honest Witness should be able to come here and post and feel comfortable doing so. I'm sure she has enough to deal with on the outside without some of the things you're saying. If you've had that kind of experience, then I suggest you get some counseling...and soon. You have some major issues going on. As for experience, my step-daughter was molested numerous times on the school bus over an extended period of time when she was in kindergarten. We just feel the need to "label" everyone out there because of what happened to her.
For ur info i was at sku n did u read it so then dnt judge me n did i ever tell her she culd nt post hve i tld her anything at all NO i hve given her info that u tld her it was nt possible to do befor u open ur un educated so call mouth get with the write program. Just cuz u have been in codic dnt give u all d answers. If u feel insulted for how i feel then toooooo efen bad ur just ine of those JAIL PUNKS trying to talk down to a women learn some respect n try to live learn understand. Try n leave ur punk world and ur mentality in prison act like a man not a boy act your age n nt us size. u should read ur agreement as well because U HVE BEEN DA ONE TO TAKE MY FEELINGS PERSONALLY. ANYONE IS ABLE TO COME AND GIVE AN OPINION, ASK OR JUST VENT. I HAVE NEVER SAID TO GO AWAY OR TELL HER TO SHUTUP OR EVEN DOWN TALK NO ONE LIKE YOU HAVE SO I THINK U SHOULD JUST KEEP UR COMMENTS ABOUT ME TO UR SELF BECAUSE U ARE JUDGING ME U ARE TALKING CRAP TO ME. PRACTICE WHAT U PREACH! THIS IS THE LAST COMMENT I WILL POST ON UR COMMENTS ABOUT ME BECAUSE IF I KEEP ARGUING WITH A CRAZY PERSON I BECOME ONE TOO .....LOL BUT THNKS FOR UR OPINION ON ME GLAD TO SEE UR A SO CALLED EDUCATED PERSON NIGHT N GOD BLESS
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Mother of two in prison

My loved ones who have committed sex offenses were also victims of sex assault as children. It makes it really hard to hate them. I do not condone what they did or what was done to them. I am learning to love the sinner, while HATING the sin.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:59 AM
te amo

Lightbulb thak you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestwitness View Post
My loved ones who have committed sex offenses were also victims of sex assault as children. It makes it really hard to hate them. I do not condone what they did or what was done to them. I am learning to love the sinner, while HATING the sin.
Honestwitness you have said it clear n in better words than i ever could yes its the crime im against! All who has been abused become the abuser in many different ways (not all do) . In no way or form did i ever tell you or anyone else to leave or talk down to you. The way i have helped you befor ill do it again, but please my feelings for this type of crime is my feelings and i just can not change hiw that goes.
I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NOT POST ANY MORE COMMENTS ON THIS SUBJECT BUT IN REGARDING HELPING YOU I WILL DO AS BEST AS I CAN AND THE SAME AS I HAVE DONE FOR OTHERS! i see that any LO who has a family in prison I see them as a victims as well because we are ripped from our freedom and in our minds we are our Owen prisoner. Our thoughts are hidden behind our four walls of thought scared to what society may think and be judge the same way as it was demonstrated in this forum. PLEASE FEEL MORE THAN COMFORTABLE TO ASK AND COME ON HERE FOR ANY VENTING OR QUESTIONS.

THANK YOU FOR THAT NOTE,
LUVMYGREENEYES
Old 03-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Mother of two in prison

Luv, thanks for the kind words. We will continue to be friends, because we have loved ones in BCCF. When I get to Denver, I hope we can have coffee together.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:18 PM
te amo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestwitness View Post
Luv, thanks for the kind words. We will continue to be friends, because we have loved ones in BCCF. When I get to Denver, I hope we can have coffee together.
Honestwitness .... yes we can n that will be grate wene u get here n need info feel free to contact me. Wene do u plan on being here? Its taken me a lot of counseling but its still a learning process. Im alive and still learning to love my self its hard! Even if your LO IS IN BCCF OR IN ANY OTHER PRISON IM HERE AND WILL HELP! AND NO THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Mother of two in prison

I'll be moving to Denver the middle of May. See you then.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:20 PM
te amo

Default :d

I pm u my # so wene u get here just call even befor u come n need any help in setting up info just let me know...... 47 days till he feels a hint of freedom god bless
Old 04-25-2014, 12:17 PM

Hello all! I have someone in BCCF and blessed to have this forum for support, conversation and information.

Robbin
Old 04-25-2014, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitsButterfl View Post
Hello all! I have someone in BCCF and blessed to have this forum for support, conversation and information.

Robbin
My friend is also at bccf
Old 04-26-2014, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado friend View Post
My friend is also at bccf
How long have they been there? I've had some interesting insight from Rabbit as to the differences in facilities that he's been in.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitsButterfl View Post
How long have they been there? I've had some interesting insight from Rabbit as to the differences in facilities that he's been in.
He has been there since March. Out in January. . He was in county before that.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:35 AM

Hi I new on here. My name is Rita my fiance is in Bccf, I also have a 3yr old little girl, I just got approved to go see him & I live in Denver. I do have gas money & would love to ride with someone goin for a visit as well that would be awesome. Please feel free to send any info my way, I'm sooo new to this.
God Bless
Old 12-05-2014, 08:42 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by stapestoneswife View Post
Stape is down on a 3 year sentence but he won't do all of it. Your sons fell hard!! I'm so sorry! Being in Denver will be helpful for visits, I'd love to meet for coffee when you move here. I hope it gets a little easier for you....God is good, Amen honey! I've also not heard from Stape so it must be lockdown...no worries

Hi Miss Stapestone, I too live in Denver & have a fiancé In BCCF. My daughter & I miss him very much. Ive lived here almost a year & still don't know my way around. Thankgod for GPS.please don't be a stranger.
Rita720