Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in North Carolina that do not fit into any other North Carolina sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-20-2018, 10:20 PM
Julady21

Angry Inmate in “hole”, accused of stabbing

I’m new to this forum I hope someone helps me I’m so hurt right now but my boyfriend was sent to the hole because he was around a altercation where someone was stabbed 5xs and they sent my boyfriend to the hole saying it was him but the person who was stabbed said he didn’t do it but the officers are saying the have a confidential informant that said he did he was just dropped from close custody to medium custody last year in the fall now they’re telling him he’s going back to close custody what can I do at this point? He filed a grievance and they denied it! He’s in prison for second degree murder (principle) he’s been down for 10 years now and he’s to come home in 2021 someone please help me again I’m new and this is really bothering me
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2018, 07:15 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,013 Times in 16,151 Posts

Hi jAB21, I hate to hear this for both of you I wish I could tell you that there is something you can do, but its really his battle. Other than than the informant, is there any other evidence? Video from a surveillance camera?

Be supportive, write often....I hope things turn around in his favor so he can come home in 2021.

Good luck to you both! Welcome to PTO.

patchouli, PTO Admin