Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Correctional Training Facility located in Soledad, California.

Old 08-25-2008, 07:10 PM
Stay Down 4 Us!

Default What is the Release Procedure at CTF?

Hi ladies~ I still havent been approved and I sent in my visiting form to NKSP in June. The first to were lost and now it says pending. So just in case I dont get a visit before he is released,I need to ask release questions. Where are they released at CTF? Is it the same line as the visiting line? I've been reading the threads and looks like the visiting line can be tricky if I have to be there by 7am. If I cant pick him up,do they take them to the bus or train station? Also can I put his ID in his dress out? He got to Soledad on 18 Aug 08, He is in South Level 1 is he eligable for me to purchase Items on JPAY for him? He wants shorts and snacks. Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 12:53 AM

Hey There!

Well About Your Visiting Form I would Say To Send A New One To CTF.. But Then You Say That He Might Be Released Before you Visit...

I Havent Had My Babe Release Yet.. And Have Couple Of More Months Till That part.. But I Think if I Am Correct Its The Same Place Where You Visit.. Only I Think You Let Them Know..(Staff)..

If You Dont Go In Pick Them Up... They Take Him To The Bus Station And Provide Money For Them To Buy The Ticket.. I Dont Know What This Is Called But Some Wonderful Lady Will help You Out On This...
Also They Do Make Sure he Loads The bus...And Ive Heard Some Several Ladies That Theres Times where Inmates Are released later On Around 10am..

So It May Take a While. I Know You Can Send His Dress Out Clothes...For When He gets Released.. But Not Sure About ID...

Oh And ABout JPay.. I am aware You Can Send Money Through Jpay.. But Im Not Sure bout items...
Theres Quaterly Packages You Can Send Inmates Once every 3 Months (4 Times a Year)..
I sent My Babe His Package In The Begining Of This Quater...
I Hope This Helped... And If I was wrong about Something I said.. Im Sure Some One Will Guide You In The Right Direction Much Better Than Me....

If You Have Any Other Questions Feel Free To Pm Me Or just To Talk...

p.s.- Sorry Its SOOOOO Long... I Still Hope Your Awake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayndown View Post
Hi ladies~ I still havent been approved and I sent in my visiting form to NKSP in June. The first to were lost and now it says pending. So just in case I dont get a visit before he is released,I need to ask release questions. Where are they released at CTF? Is it the same line as the visiting line? I've been reading the threads and looks like the visiting line can be tricky if I have to be there by 7am. If I cant pick him up,do they take them to the bus or train station? Also can I put his ID in his dress out? He got to Soledad on 18 Aug 08, He is in South Level 1 is he eligable for me to purchase Items on JPAY for him? He wants shorts and snacks. Thanks in advance

Last edited by LovedBabydoll; 08-26-2008 at 12:56 AM.. Reason: Couple Of errors
The Following User Says Thank You to LovedBabydoll For This Useful Post:
stayndown (08-26-2008)
Old 08-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Stay Down 4 Us!

Thank you so much for all the info. My guy is so spoiled that I know he will want me to drive to get him. I'm just worried about the line more than anything, because when I called he said you have to be there by 7 am. What if I get stuck in line. Well, I have 2 months to figure it out. I thought it would be helpful to put his ID in his pocket that I send for dress out. But, I will figure it before then. Thanks for the reply!

Old 08-26-2008, 04:11 PM
---------------

Thanked 5,778 Times in 3,498 Posts

Congradulations on his home coming sweetie...that is wonderful to hear

I think becase you are picking him up at CTF..even if you were to be in the car line...the car line for CTF moves at 6:30 a.m. and you can ask the officer that hands out the passes where you should go. I would strongly encourage you NOT to put his ID in his dress outs for fear that one...it can be taken...and two...they may not allow it. Have you tried calling the prison and asking what you should do as far as picking him up? I would try that as well. Here is the number to the prison just in case....(831) 678-3951
Congradulations again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayndown View Post
Thank you so much for all the info. My guy is so spoiled that I know he will want me to drive to get him. I'm just worried about the line more than anything, because when I called he said you have to be there by 7 am. What if I get stuck in line. Well, I have 2 months to figure it out. I thought it would be helpful to put his ID in his pocket that I send for dress out. But, I will figure it before then. Thanks for the reply!

Last edited by PTO-79211; 08-26-2008 at 04:12 PM..
Old 08-31-2008, 12:22 AM
~Alwayz by His side~

from what i've seen on two different visits when you pick up an inmate being released they drive up into the cul de sac at central (where you process for visiting) and check in inside the visitor process center so they know you are here for them. they usually release the inmates around 8:15-8:30 am on the weekends that i've been there.
Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to PWzGIRL For This Useful Post:
stayndown (09-02-2008)