Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Massachusetts prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & and related topics.

Old 01-14-2008, 06:50 PM
missing my daddio!

Default Shirley Medium

Hi ladies I am a long time reader first time writer! Everybody seems very nice, friendly, and informative. Its nice to know that there is a place where everyone can go to get support throught prison life! Ok, we have been at SBCC for almost 4 years now and if things go well then we will be moving to the medium very soon (but we all know that transfers are a slow process with the DOC!) we were classed out last year. Does anyone go there and if so can you give me a rundown on how the visits go and the dress code? I am so use to wearing jeans and tucked in tee shirts that I forget you can wear real clothes elsewhere! Any information would be appreciated. Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Banned

Hi there briansprincess!! welcome to PTO!! Please join us in the tea party room for some good chat!

here's a link that maight be helpful to you!!

Again welcome!!

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58649
Old 01-15-2008, 02:34 PM

Hey brians princess welcome i think we may have met at sbcc... anyhow shirley medium is a whole new world.. they are still intrested in what you are wearing but not as intense.. nothing to tight or clinging.. for shirts..

but yes you can wear shirts out of your jeans or pants.. no more howdy doody look LOL
and they have vending machines so you are in a big treat well your guy is .. be prepared he'll want all the snacks.. but best is they are not as strict .. as far as the visits.. totally diffrent mind set.. no yelling at inmates in front of everyone! and belittling and starting fights.. (inmatevsc.o) god i remeber one visit was horrible at sbcc. anyhow moving on ya your gonna love it and so is hubby .. keep us posted and good luck wi/ the transfer.. at least you know its DOC TIME..

talk soon!