Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

View Poll Results: How far will you go with THEIR debt?
$500 5 38.46%
$250 1 7.69%
$100 2 15.38%
$50 5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2006, 03:44 PM
X's lil mama

Commissary restriction is a different ballgame altogether. Sure, if he's on commissary restriction, I'd make sure that a buddy of his could get him his day to day but no way am I paying any debts that incurs.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:26 PM
loved!

Thanked 1,148 Times in 716 Posts

commissary restriction IS a debt incurred. if you are going to make sure his buddy will get him his day to days, then you are more than likely going to handle a debt incurred. the two go hand in hand.

if a man is getting into debt for anything other than neccessity (commissary), i wouldn't only question sending him the money, i would question even being with him. instead of me saying, "no i wouldnt help him", i would question WHY i was even put in that situation. if it's something i didn't agree with, then there would be a problem. usually debts are incurred because of drugs and favors done, so it would be a red flag in my head if a man continuously asked me for money for his debts...
Old 06-05-2006, 11:55 PM
i love my hubby

i done it a few times one time when someone snuck in vodlka in county jail prob a sherriff and he of course got a water bottle full 50$ i was pist that he did that he said that vodka in jail never happens bla bla bla i was still mad other times is because he did not have canteen and someone let him borrow food but if its for dumb stuff again no way!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Everyone Fave GoofBall

I kinda have had a change in my opinion sorta lol

I am helping her pay for a divorce and to get her DL un suspended but that will be on conditions of using the commissary and saving!