Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation, pre-release/treatment centers, or release in Missouri should be posted here.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:16 PM

Default 5 days until release & Access Corrections doesn't have him listed anymore??

Okay, so I have a few questions, but most important... I use access corrections to email my husband. He's scheduled to be released in 5 days, and all of a sudden it says they can't find him by his doc number, or his name. Does this mean he's been released already? He has no money on his books so there's no way of me knowing.. also, his mother has made it to have his home plan with her, and asked for no contact with me (it was a probation violation for DV against me). Since we are married can they do that? And we have a child together. We wanted to work on our problems and get counseling, but apparently now we won't even be able to talk or see each other. Please help.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2015, 11:03 AM
PTO Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 36,471 Times in 16,814 Posts

I'm not familiar with Access Corrections, or Missouri, but I believe its part of the release process. Example, in KY an inmates books are closed a few days +/- prior to release. I hope that's right for Missouri as well...if not, I hope someone will correct me

Congratulations on his Homecoming!!!!

patchouli, PTO Admin