Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 05-19-2019, 02:14 PM

Default Is FPC Duluth on lockdown?

I haven't heard by phone or email from my brother since tues, and he at least emails everyday. He's a new inmate at FPC Duluth within the last few weeks, any information or places to check for information appreciated...our mother is having dark thoughts and she needs reassurance
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2019, 04:22 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,517 Times in 12,966 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. I moved your question to the federal forums, and I hope you get answers from folks who know what is going on at federal prison camp Duluth.
Old 05-19-2019, 05:12 PM

Thanked 1,612 Times in 815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by my bro's keeper View Post
I haven't heard by phone or email from my brother since tues, and he at least emails everyday. He's a new inmate at FPC Duluth within the last few weeks, any information or places to check for information appreciated...our mother is having dark thoughts and she needs reassurance
I received an email from someone there on Wednesday. That said, I have never seen them go on lockdown for more than a day or two at a time and when they have it’s resllt only weather related and the guys usually have access for an hour or two a day to get email or phone. If you want to send me a private message I can email one of the guys I know there to check on him. I’m happy to do so.

One thing that really helped when my husband was there is to have a “buddy” or someone else’s wife that I was in contact with so that we always knew when there was a recall or something because neither would hear from our spouses. You should encourage him to find someone he trusts to relay info if someone ever does happen. Again feel free to message me his name and I can try to find out if he is I’ll or in the shu or something else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockchalk1 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (05-20-2019), my bro's keeper (05-20-2019)