Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Valley State Prison (VSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Valley State Prison (VSP) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Valley State Prison (VSP), located in Chowchilla, California.

Old 04-07-2019, 04:03 PM
New User

Default **Does anyone know if VSP on lockdown?

Hi, this is my first time on this site. Iím trying to find out if Valley State Prison in Chowchilla is currently on lockdown?🙏🏻

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2019, 05:38 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 36,027 Times in 16,596 Posts

Hi DawneM, if visitation is cancelled, most likely they're on lockdown. Hopefully a member with a loved one there will be along to shed some light.

Welcome to PTO

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 04-07-2019, 10:57 PM
New User

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
Hi DawneM, if visitation is cancelled, most likely they're on lockdown. Hopefully a member with a loved one there will be along to shed some light.

Welcome to PTO

Thank you patchouli. I haven't heard anything as of yet but hopefully soon! My brother received a serious medical diagnosis last Thursday and I haven't been able to speak to him since. Very scary and frustrating for me. :-(
Old 10-30-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawneM View Post
Hi, this is my first time on this site. Iím trying to find out if Valley State Prison in Chowchilla is currently on lockdown?🙏🏻

Thank you!
Has anyone gotten phone calls lately? My guy told me they were on lock down last week, but it's been 10 days, so I'm just curious as to what's been going on.