Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:26 AM

Default HELP!! How can I find out where hes been moved...

So I havent heard frm him since sunday n ive been really worried so i looked on the ADC website and noticed it says his last movement was 1/19 (monday) he was in Oklahoma so im wondering if they are moving him back here hes been out there for about 5 1/2 months but im wondering if any of you guys knw a number i can call to find out where hes at??? any info would be greatly appreciated.....
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Anthony's Forever

It does not show a location next to the movement date?
Old 01-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,256 Times in 2,011 Posts

Have you tried calling the facility in OK?
Old 01-23-2009, 11:14 AM

Well through the video visitation lady here in phoenix I was able to find out he was moved to what they call the detention center AKA THE HOLE...still doesnt make any sense to me as to why the ADC website says hes been moved if hes still in Great Plains...im still in the process of finding out what happened his counselor said she wasnt able to tell me i have to wait till i talk to him but supposedly they still allow him to have his video visit which is tomorrow so i know some of you have dealt wit similar situations any advice as to how i can find out whats happened wud b appreciated....also this incident happened monday and barely today is he guna be able to talk the disciplinary officer...BS...ahhh 16 more months of this hell called DOC...
Old 01-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Account closed by member
Donation Award 

They do consider it movement when they place them in detention.

Hope you get to find out more this weekend.

Old 01-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Together we stand!

They consider it movement if they change yards with-in the prison that they are currently housed. they dont have to be moved off the property for it to listed as the last movement. my honey got moved from one yard to another and that is listed as his last movement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4EVER View Post
They do consider it movement when they place them in detention.

Hope you get to find out more this weekend.

Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 AM

Sounds like he got put on report for something, if he went to the hole they probably wrote it as a major but that could change after he talks to the seargent...depends on what it was about. Disciplinary hearings are classic kangaroo courts don't confuse them with "real" courts. They call the shots and they have no need of proof or anything like that. My experience was it all depends on the seargents mood and your loved ones impression on him as to what will happen guilty or not, major or minor...If he's in Hinton you can look for them to send him back in about 10 months unless the disciplinary was a A01 or something simular, in which case he'll be back in AZ a little sooner...Good Luck and hang in there...Oh and before you get to upset with him hear him out first, it might not be his fault I've seen CO's put people on report just for standing in the wrong spot!!
The Following User Says Thank You to azxff For This Useful Post:
NtShadow (02-09-2009)
Old 02-09-2009, 10:38 AM

Yep, hes still in the hole and it was a major ticket...basically got a ticket for not ratting on sumbody else so he had to take the fault for sumthn but all the CO'S tel him sumthn diff..first he heard he wud b bak on the yard last monday but hes on LOP i thnk for 60 days but still in the hole as of today and the most recent thing hes heard is that he cant go back to the yard because he is no longer considered minimum custody and the prison in OK only houses minimum inmates so i guess he just has to wait till the next bus comes along meanwhile hes stuk in the hole and only gets one phone call a week which is weird because his calls were supposed to be restircted startin last tuesday so idk thing whole thing is a mess...he told me in a letter that in january he can re-apply for his good time..what does this mean??? cuz his TRD is may of '10
Old 02-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLbABy2316 View Post
Yep, hes still in the hole and it was a major ticket......he told me in a letter that in january he can re-apply for his good time..what does this mean??? cuz his TRD is may of '10
Here is a link to the ADC website regarding your question about re-applying for good time.. http://www.azcorrections.gov/adc/pol...02.htm#1002.04

I hope this helps!!