Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 07-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Sunnielg's Avatar
Sunnielg Sunnielg is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gulf County, FL
Posts: 203
Thanks: 425
Thanked 164 Times in 85 Posts
Default

I get excited for the ticker to change....and for his gain time to show. Only one problem...it is NOT changing fast enough! I miss him SOOOOOOO much and just want him home.
__________________


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #102  
Old 07-01-2018, 05:36 PM
onedayatatime13 onedayatatime13 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 1,854
Thanks: 346
Thanked 2,346 Times in 1,096 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
I get excited for the ticker to change....and for his gain time to show. Only one problem...it is NOT changing fast enough! I miss him SOOOOOOO much and just want him home.
Almost under the 2 year mark!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 07-01-2018, 06:16 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
I get excited for the ticker to change....and for his gain time to show. Only one problem...it is NOT changing fast enough! I miss him SOOOOOOO much and just want him home.
I totally feel your pain. My husband has been gone 1065 today. It's been a long tough journey but we've stayed as positive even though our hearts hurt horribly because we weren't together we out a smile on our face and just went with it. It really does help it go faster. Your under two years you've got this. And if he gets the gain time it will be even less. My husband didn't get any good time etc. He had to serve his minimum no matter what. When it's over he will have been gone 1158 days. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (07-01-2018)
  #104  
Old 07-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Sunnielg's Avatar
Sunnielg Sunnielg is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gulf County, FL
Posts: 203
Thanks: 425
Thanked 164 Times in 85 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
I totally feel your pain. My husband has been gone 1065 today. It's been a long tough journey but we've stayed as positive even though our hearts hurt horribly because we weren't together we out a smile on our face and just went with it. It really does help it go faster. Your under two years you've got this. And if he gets the gain time it will be even less. My husband didn't get any good time etc. He had to serve his minimum no matter what. When it's over he will have been gone 1158 days. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.
We are trying our best to work on issues we were having and getting our plan of action ready for when he does get out. His earliest possible release date is Feb 20, 2020......and it cant get here fast enough. lol Thank for the encouragement.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 07-01-2018, 07:19 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
We are trying our best to work on issues we were having and getting our plan of action ready for when he does get out. His earliest possible release date is Feb 20, 2020......and it cant get here fast enough. lol Thank for the encouragement.
oh you're welcome anytime
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (07-02-2018)
  #106  
Old 07-04-2018, 07:30 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Out of the 3's and into the 2's yay.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (07-05-2018)
  #107  
Old 07-05-2018, 12:45 AM
cherriebomb's Avatar
cherriebomb cherriebomb is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: California, USA
Posts: 73
Thanks: 324
Thanked 91 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Me and my husband have 1,996 days before he gets to come home. Ugh is all I can say. It seems like itís so far away but I try to remember what I was doing five years ago and how fast that time has came and went. He was supposed to get out 2019 but due to him being a billy bad ass, his time has maxed out so he has to do all the time he was sentenced to. He has since changed his ways but not before maxing out his time. I look back on old posts and read other posters who were counting down the time for their loved ones to come home and the posts be like 9 years old. Lol Iím like well hey they got through the time and so can I. Time never stops so thatís the good thing about it. Iíve been kind of having a hard time and have been super depressed, just missing him and wanting him to come home. I thought it would get easier with time but over the years Iíve been up and down. Ugh 2023 canít come fast enough
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cherriebomb For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (07-05-2018)
  #108  
Old 07-05-2018, 05:41 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherriebomb View Post
Me and my husband have 1,996 days before he gets to come home. Ugh is all I can say. It seems like itís so far away but I try to remember what I was doing five years ago and how fast that time has came and went. He was supposed to get out 2019 but due to him being a billy bad ass, his time has maxed out so he has to do all the time he was sentenced to. He has since changed his ways but not before maxing out his time. I look back on old posts and read other posters who were counting down the time for their loved ones to come home and the posts be like 9 years old. Lol Iím like well hey they got through the time and so can I. Time never stops so thatís the good thing about it. Iíve been kind of having a hard time and have been super depressed, just missing him and wanting him to come home. I thought it would get easier with time but over the years Iíve been up and down. Ugh 2023 canít come fast enough
Just try and stay as positive as you can I know it's easier said than done. We have had our ups and downs too some days you feel just so depressed you don't even want to get out of bed but I found it easier to just make myself do it and turning my sadness into feeling positive even though I didn't want to it really did make the days go by faster. My husband only had 1158 days total if he would have gotten any more time because he was bad let's say I would have been beyond pissed he's hurt me enough just going to prison for 3 years and two months I couldn't imagine waiting any longer. I hope the time goes fast for you and that your husband stops being bad.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
cherriebomb (07-07-2018), Sunnielg (07-05-2018)
  #109  
Old 07-28-2018, 06:04 PM
Kzellweger Kzellweger is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2018
Location: Florida
Posts: 44
Thanks: 5
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default

I don’t think I’ll get excited until we have a year left!
I mean of course every day is one day closer but it still feels like it’s so far away ��
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kzellweger For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (07-28-2018)
  #110  
Old 07-28-2018, 08:35 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzellweger View Post
I donít think Iíll get excited until we have a year left!
I mean of course every day is one day closer but it still feels like itís so far away ��
I know it's easier said than done but just try to stay positive it really did help me like I said in my previous post I've had negative days a lot of them but I just try to turn my days around and try to be as positive as possible it helped a lot counting down to things to, countdown to visits, countdown to doctors visits, countdown to everything and it did help break things up a bit.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 07-29-2018, 12:11 AM
Sunnielg's Avatar
Sunnielg Sunnielg is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gulf County, FL
Posts: 203
Thanks: 425
Thanked 164 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzellweger View Post
I donít think Iíll get excited until we have a year left!
I mean of course every day is one day closer but it still feels like itís so far away ��
I don't think I get excited about anything anymore. This situation, the whole damn thing, is so messed up. I wish I had known all of this as a young adult so that I could make a change.
__________________


Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnielg For This Useful Post:
Sarianna (07-29-2018)
  #112  
Old 07-29-2018, 06:13 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
I don't think I get excited about anything anymore. This situation, the whole damn thing, is so messed up. I wish I had known all of this as a young adult so that I could make a change.
I felt the same exact way at the beginning of my husband sentence. I thought how could he ever do this to us why am I being so dumb and sitting here waiting around? But I love him... I love him more today than yesterday our relationship has grown so much stronger so much better. It's hard on a daily basis believe me I struggled a lot but I learned quickly to stay as positive as possible the days went faster. I hope you both can find a happy medium. I'll still be on here after my husband comes home maybe not as much at first but I will be.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (07-29-2018)
  #113  
Old 07-29-2018, 11:30 AM
Sunnielg's Avatar
Sunnielg Sunnielg is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gulf County, FL
Posts: 203
Thanks: 425
Thanked 164 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
I felt the same exact way at the beginning of my husband sentence. I thought how could he ever do this to us why am I being so dumb and sitting here waiting around? But I love him... I love him more today than yesterday our relationship has grown so much stronger so much better. It's hard on a daily basis believe me I struggled a lot but I learned quickly to stay as positive as possible the days went faster. I hope you both can find a happy medium. I'll still be on here after my husband comes home maybe not as much at first but I will be.
I have worked out the issues with hubby. My issues are with the government and the prison system. The whole system is so messed up that I honestly don't think it can be fixed. At least not until people who actually give half a crap are in a position to do so.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 07-29-2018, 01:52 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
I have worked out the issues with hubby. My issues are with the government and the prison system. The whole system is so messed up that I honestly don't think it can be fixed. At least not until people who actually give half a crap are in a position to do so.
the prison system is messed up in every state we have gone through our ups and downs so stay one with the Michigan prison system pretty horrible.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 07-29-2018, 02:10 PM
ybrady72 ybrady72 is offline
Patiently Waiting on Big
 

Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Texas & USA
Posts: 34
Thanks: 66
Thanked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Excited beyond belief..
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 07-29-2018, 04:24 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybrady72 View Post
Excited beyond belief..
Your almost under 14 months how exciting.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 08-04-2018, 09:35 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Out of the 2s and into the 1s. It's going so fast yay
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (08-04-2018), WeepingWillow (08-04-2018)
  #118  
Old 08-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Sunnielg's Avatar
Sunnielg Sunnielg is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gulf County, FL
Posts: 203
Thanks: 425
Thanked 164 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Mine is going to change again tomorrow (Gain time will be applied)!! Another month down....too damn many to go.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 08-09-2018, 02:14 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
Mine is going to change again tomorrow (Gain time will be applied)!! Another month down....too damn many to go.
My husband started with 38 months and look at where my ticker is today believe me I never thought I'd make you but you have to stay positive and wish the time away faster. Being positive does make it go faster. Can't wait to see your ticker change tomorrow.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (08-09-2018)
  #120  
Old 08-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Sunnielg's Avatar
Sunnielg Sunnielg is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gulf County, FL
Posts: 203
Thanks: 425
Thanked 164 Times in 85 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
My husband started with 38 months and look at where my ticker is today believe me I never thought I'd make you but you have to stay positive and wish the time away faster. Being positive does make it go faster. Can't wait to see your ticker change tomorrow.
I did figure out how to get one that changes daily.....but, on the 10th is when the release date changes, so it jumps a little more. lol
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old 08-09-2018, 03:35 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
I did figure out how to get one that changes daily.....but, on the 10th is when the release date changes, so it jumps a little more. lol
Yes the one you have changes everyday. You can edit it on the 10th
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (08-09-2018)
  #122  
Old 08-09-2018, 10:17 PM
sprits's Avatar
sprits sprits is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 468
Thanks: 64
Thanked 325 Times in 230 Posts
Default

Woo hoo! Under 3 months! Great job!!!
__________________
Just trying to keep it all together
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 08-10-2018, 04:00 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprits View Post
Woo hoo! Under 3 months! Great job!!!
Under 2 lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 08-10-2018, 08:51 PM
Sunnielg's Avatar
Sunnielg Sunnielg is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Gulf County, FL
Posts: 203
Thanks: 425
Thanked 164 Times in 85 Posts
Default

The website didn't change today.....🙄
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 08-11-2018, 04:58 AM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is online now
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,221
Thanks: 142
Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,640 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnielg View Post
The website didn't change today.....🙄
No but your ticker changed your under 22 months yay I know it's not a lot but the days are going fast. Just stay positive hopefully it will change soon and more time will come off
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
Sunnielg (08-11-2018)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So "EXCITED" to "FINALLY" have a ticker! MikesWifey Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 21 12-15-2009 07:54 PM
How do I get my ticker to Work? UPDATE - My ticker works! Manderly The Parents Forum Lounge 6 03-19-2009 11:52 AM
Do you get excited when your ticker changes?? sblvsmb PTO Lounge 16 04-19-2006 10:04 AM
My Ticker Is Missing! Is Ticker Factory down?? aztkgirl Siggys & Graphics 1 01-13-2006 05:24 PM
Ticker sites ? Any one know of any other than the Ticker factory? SCM32 Siggys & Graphics 5 03-06-2005 05:55 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:04 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics