Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

View Poll Results: You loved one incarcerated is/has been:
Innocent 175 18.44%
Guilty 343 36.14%
Set-Up 146 15.38%
Snitched on 203 21.39%
Other 82 8.64%
Voters: 949. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2009, 06:23 PM
keepin' it 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy1216 View Post
innocent..my husband was set up or framed how ever you want to say it for a sex crime...
that's how they get em babygirl.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:57 AM

eh, he was snitched on...but still there.
it was burgulary.
mm mm mm. -shaking my head-
it's a shame, really. he was just there...but if he had listened to people in his life, he wouldn't have been there in the first place.

GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY.
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 08-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Banned
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,298 Times in 761 Posts

He is guilty. He didn't hurt anyone but himself, but he was guilty. He ran to make a better life for his daughter, and pay child support to his ex. She's married to someone else now, but when she found out about me, she called and had him arrested. She's too ignorant to realize she wouldn't get child support while he's in jail-so I hope she's just as miserable as I am.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:43 AM

This round i think he was set-up. His original charge is sex related. Part of his probation: No minors. Well he was working at wendys up until july 27th 2009. Of course minors work there. So around july 23rd, he text a minor from work asking for naked pictures. Why, i don't know. Then he worked the 24th (friday) and saturday (25th). No problems what so ever. Saturday night i had gone in at 830pm to wait for him to get off at 930pm. In that hour a fellow employee was making fun of the minors whoreish looking friends. Lol well of course my husband agreed that they were whoreish and all that. Which made the minor mad for calling her friends whoreise. After we left the store at 9:40pm. According to the manager on duty, his p.o. Came in around 10:15pm to read the texts he sent to the minors phone. From what the store manager told my husband, is the rest of saturday night and sunday afternoon, the minor was all excitied and happy about what she did to my husband. What makes it feel like a set-up to me is that, she was telling everyone at work that the day he was texting her, she was at his p.o.'s house (friends with the p.o.'s duaghter) but yet the p.o. Came to the store 2 days later to read the text?? If she was at the p.o.'s house at the time of the text than why didn't she show her than? It just makes me think, it was a set-up. Thank god the p.o. Did violate, just gave him 14 days discentionary time.

WE GOT MARRIED JANUARY 28TH 2009
The Following User Says Thank You to coolbeanz1916 For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-11-2009, 03:27 PM
loving_me_some_of_him

Although my baby was guilty, the reason for him getting arrested was due to someone snitching on him. This chic told the cops down to the minute where he would be at, what he would be doing, what his warrents were for(like they didn't already know), and that he would run if they tried to trap him. She's had it out for him and I from day one and done her own little research on how to get him hemmed up. She had the thought of, if I can't have him than no one will. Boy was she wrong. We are getting married in 2 months.

I can't live in a world where
you don't exist~Your everything to me!
*It's you; it's always been
you; it'll always be you!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Baby_Girl_6 For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-11-2009, 03:31 PM

A combination of three things - guilty, set-up, and snitched on!
The Following User Says Thank You to BKBS For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-11-2009, 03:35 PM
whatever it takes. . .

Guilty/not guilty
10 yrs poss of meth
20 yrs 1st degree murder
10 yrs assault with deadly
He didn't kill the guy he is convicted of killing, the cops assumed that if they charged him he would snitch and since he didn't snitch they charged him with the crime. He wasn't even there. But when they came to arrest him, he had meth so he is guilty of that.
|[met: 01.07.09 est: 02.15.10]|
^.^ Missing my Angel & Support Kassi Kass 10.6.10 ^.^

The Following User Says Thank You to Hiz.Lil.Bella For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-11-2009, 06:48 PM

My husband was snitched on by a punk ass dumb biatch of swamp garbage who claimed to be his religious brother. The piece of garbage was looking at years and starting singing like a damn canary and put my husband's name there along with others. My husband and 4 others were set up by the FBI, US Marshalls, Homeland Security, and the garbage snitch who asked my husband to hold a piece of paper. And here we are...
The Following User Says Thank You to mywife19 For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-11-2009, 07:29 PM

innocent, DA was on a witch hunt... he was GUILTY until proven INNOCENT which we are still trying to do, got rid of the public defender and got a REAL lawyer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orbweb49 For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010), Tardisgirl (01-16-2010)
Old 10-13-2009, 03:25 PM
2hearts 2minds=we r 1!

Guilty of conspiracy charges...he had a case built against him for several years only to find out out several wks b4 the trial one of his co-defendants would be his own brother. So here we are, my man refused 2 snitch so he got 10 flat. It's one hellva thang when u can't trust your own sibling.
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." ~Euripides

Last edited by BeingStrong4CC; 10-13-2009 at 03:26 PM.. Reason: typo
The Following User Says Thank You to BeingStrong4CC For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-13-2009, 03:29 PM
2hearts 2minds=we r 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywife19 View Post
My husband was snitched on by a punk ass dumb biatch of swamp garbage who claimed to be his religious brother. The piece of garbage was looking at years and starting singing like a damn canary and put my husband's name there along with others. My husband and 4 others were set up by the FBI, US Marshalls, Homeland Security, and the garbage snitch who asked my husband to hold a piece of paper. And here we are...
"Same Script...different cast"!
"He is not a lover who does not love forever." ~Euripides

The Following User Says Thank You to BeingStrong4CC For This Useful Post:
mywife19 (10-13-2009)
Old 10-13-2009, 10:46 PM
MOE IS MY LIFE 4 EVER

I believe my Husband to be innocent but he is in a gang so thats why he was charged for what he was charged for. There was a snitch though that changed his story 3 times and then on the third time they picked up on what he said so thats how my husband got charged. What do you know though the dude that said something didnt get introuble at all when i think he should have because if anything he was actually there my husband wasnt. Thats just how it be sometimes I guess.......... who am I to say anything expect that Victoria police department are ready to bring down anybody they can so that they wont have to worry about certain thangs in the city anymore. Yeah there was alot going on with the police department at the time and a police officer was in some serious trouble. Its soo funny how they cleaned that up real fast and now he is no longer in trouble. I dont understand why they aint to quick to take one of their own down like they do everybody else.
The Following User Says Thank You to HoNeYiLoVeU For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-14-2009, 12:10 AM

My guy is guilty
The Following User Says Thank You to Ozgirl For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Missin him like crazy!!

my man did what he is in jail for
heck it was in the newspaper with details LOL
he is definitley learning his lesson this time,
and regretting his descions!
Vanessa
The Following User Says Thank You to Midnyghtcloud For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Love Endureth All Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbweb49 View Post
innocent, DA was on a witch hunt... he was GUILTY until proven INNOCENT which we are still trying to do, got rid of the public defender and got a REAL lawyer

Same here!!

In his case, he's innocent/ snitched on! The nosey arse neighbor of the female heard the female talking about my man "touched her". So they nosey arse neighbor called the police, not knowing what the heck she was talking about and got my baby messed up. Turns out, the female was lying and even went to talk to the DA, his PO, and his lawyer, wrote letters and everything. But since my man was already a SO, he got pretty much screwed for something he did not do. Judge wasn't hearing none of what the female had to say.

The Following User Says Thank You to BonnieandClyde* For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 10-19-2009, 04:01 PM
[url=http://ticker.7910.o

sexual abuse. accused by my sister in law. completely innocent. God will make it right. by the way, her house burned down on a freak explosion accident 3 months after she made the accusations. i pray for her and my brother every day that they would find a relationship with the Lord.
The Following User Says Thank You to nmarie For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 01-16-2010, 12:14 PM

Innocent.

A Long story......

My hubby and his brother have never gotten along well but hubby has tried.
My hubby has a daughter whose mother died when she (the daughter) was about 6 weeks old. Her mother ided in acar accident, my hubby (then her fiance') had been driving and fell asleep at the wheel.
So, Hubby's brother offered to help take care of the baby and hubby did desperately need help so agreed.
BUT...once his brother got the baby did not actually do anything to help DH and actually tried to keep the baby away. DH did not know his rights and was covinced that his brother could legally keep her (nothing signed by a judge just a notarized paper for WIC and Welfare)
Well, when the baby was about a year and ahalf old DH and I got married (we'd been neighbors for years) and i arranged with my now, step-daughter's grandmother to visit and I took her back........
This was the beginning of the battle.

We've tried over the years to keep some kind of communication and would allow visits w/ them and my step-daughter but when DS-D ended up w/ 23 yr. old boyfriend @13 who was related to her uncle's wife....well...that escalated things. WE pressed charges and he admitted to it (I'd found letters) and he went to jail.
Step-Daughter was livid, we'd ruined her life and she was in love etc. We wouldn't allow her at the Aunt and Uncles ( I believe they knew about her and the guy) so, she'd sneak out.
Then, right before her God-mother's wedding, that she was supposed to be in, (and God Mother had supported us against the "boyfriend') She wrote a letter to her guidance counselor about how her dad had molested her when she was 8,9, or 10 she couldn't remember, and had given her cigarettes.
Stupid Children and Youth tried to send her to live w/ her Aunt and Uncle because she'd requested to go there. I threw a fit and asked them, did they really want to send her to the very place where it had been documented she'd been molested by a "cousin". So, they put her with a family friend and then with her grandmother and then in foster care.

So, hubby was called down to talk to the Police and like a dufus didn't demand a lawyer. he asked about one, adn was told he probably made to much for a PD and he'd have to hire one...they kept him talking and asked him if he thought it was possible that he may have at some point bumped his daughter's breast and (I love him) but DumbA$$ said sure it's possible I might have. (yeah pure dead brilliant I know)He also told them he kenw she took cigarettes from him but didn't feel like fighting w/ her about it.

So, based on his 'confession" and her letter, we ended up in court with like 4 charges including Corruption of a Minor, Indecent Assault,Incest. and Involuntary Deviate something or other.
We had jury trial, and most of our evidenc wasn't allowed under the Rape Shield Law. but we did get in that he'd made a complaint against this other guy and some other stuff.
Meanwhile, my friend's and I are out in the hallway and Step-daughter comes out to her Aunt and Uncle after her testimony and Uncle asks" did you use your words?" "Did you turn on the water works?" Do you think they believe you?" Then they high-fived.
Anyway, the jury came back hung on all charges but the Corruption...they found him guilty.
The Prosecutor said she was gonna re -file immediately.
A week later he was offered a plea agreement to plea to the indecent assault and take 3 mos. in jail and 3 years probation and of course register for 10 years.

Hubby decided it was better than taking a chance and getting 20+ yrs. (esp. after knowing how crooked things are)
His stipulations are no unsupervised contact w/ females under 18
We have 2 sons and he's allowed to be w/ them.

It's been an almost 2 yr. ordeal and I'm still Thankfully, I have alot of friends and not 1 has turned away and neither has our church.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tardisgirl For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 01-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Beautiful N Baby 4Lyfe

INNOCENT of participating in the crime

but in my eyes guilty for originally being at the scene of the crime and leaving when he realized what was happening in the next room, without doing something to help the victim. Co-defendant lied on the stand to try and get a reduction of his sentence (which didn't happen and serves him right.) baby got 3 life sentences plus 25 years all to run concurrent

I feel that he should have done something to help her but he panicked and just ran out of the apartment. But no matter what he didn't deserve time for what someone else did and he wouldn't rat on them.

I him so much, I Keep it out until the come off and we are can FINALLY be FREE to and one another W/O DOC all in our biz until then I live for and every available minute we can have together,no regrets.

Last edited by MikesWifey; 01-16-2010 at 12:42 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to MikesWifey For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 01-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Failures=Success???

He and his other 3 brothers were all set up. His case was this guy that is currently in prison. He struggled with a drug addiction for years. He wanted to get clean and approached a preacher who advised him to contact the narcotics agent. He informed the narcotics agent he wanted to help clean up the community. Setting people up was closure for him, and a way to stay sober. Several months later he was arrested twice both traffic stops with drugs in the car. He was sent to prison. He was transferred back to testify at the case. That was the story. He helped clean up the community. My outlook is totally different now for people with an addiction. It is all very sad to me for all involved. The very long sentences drug dealers receive, and for the people addicted to crack that may never recover. It's a vicious cycle.
The Following User Says Thank You to eb2009 For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 01-16-2010, 12:53 PM
nothing else matters.

Violated his parole. He was guilty of the original crime, was guilty of absconding from the halfway house, was guilty the second time he ran.. guilty, guilty, guilty. He knows he's guilty of everything he's ever gotten into trouble for... that's why he doesn't complain about being in prison, he knows he put himself there.

there can be no great love
without great pain.

--

nothing else matters.
O5.26.O4
The Following User Says Thank You to MissMarissaOX For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 01-16-2010, 01:16 PM

My husband is inncoent of the crime. Guilty of putting him self in the situation where he could be falsely accused.

I Never Imagined life without you would be this hard.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spoiled210 For This Useful Post:
ajc's girl (11-30-2010), MikesWifey (07-28-2010), MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 01-16-2010, 05:15 PM

Guilty...parole violation (failure to report, on the run). He will be home in 3 weeks then we can put this behind us finally!
The Following User Says Thank You to CinCin85 For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 01-16-2010, 09:30 PM

I put other because my husbands addmission of guilt doesn't match totally with what they say he did (and to be truthful parts of it sound impossible and unlikely) and I wasn't with him so I honestly don't KNOW.
Old 01-16-2010, 09:59 PM

Guilty... altho I dont know "how" guilty... 9 diff charges, 2 sep incidents & he was on the run. I know for sure he had a part in all of it, how much... he will never tell me.

I was at 1 of his hearings & his boy did give everyone up, but they had it on video & witnesses, so he would've went down either way...

He never claimed he was innocent, just not completely guilty
The Following User Says Thank You to sweet angel For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)
Old 01-18-2010, 07:12 PM
I♥my hubby!

David's guilty of capital murder.
The Following User Says Thank You to charlotte98 For This Useful Post:
MushyMoo (07-26-2010)