Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: WOULD YOU WAIT FOR HIM IF HE GOT SENTENCED TO MORE THAN 20 YEARS?
YES 369 17.98%
WITHOUT A DOUBT I WOULD 609 29.68%
NO 566 27.58%
NOT REALLY SURE 508 24.76%
Voters: 2052. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 12-11-2005, 07:04 PM
liberaldog liberaldog is offline
Closed
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: minneapolis, mn
Posts: 553
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

My boyfriend has a death sentence. Chances are he's never coming home, but I will hope, and wait and hope some more. Im in this for the long haul. Im not giving up on him.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #102  
Old 12-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Retired-24 Retired-24 is offline
Closed
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,864
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldog
My boyfriend has a death sentence. Chances are he's never coming home, but I will hope, and wait and hope some more. Im in this for the long haul. Im not giving up on him.
Gurl my heart goes out to u especially. Mines got 18 to life so there is a chance but of course there is a long time to wait. U got us gurl if u need anything!!


Amy
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Onelove! Onelove! is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 129
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I give props to all of you who said "yes" you are all very strong women. I don't know my answer for sure. I am not married to my man (yet) and although I love him with all my heart there are things I want in my life that he would not be able to offer me locked up for that long and I know he feels the same way, he has told me before there is no way he would let me wait that long for him..even if we were married, he would want me to stay in touch and if we had children bring them to visit but to move on. I guess I couldn't really say for sure what I would do until I was in that position. I told everyone before my man's court date that if it was more than 2 years I wouldn't wait...well his sentence was 5 and although I am almost positive he will not sit that amount of time I have already promised to stand by his side because I lOVE HIM!
__________________
Mikki Loves Michael
:love: waiting for my papi chulo to come home! :love:


"Life is a journey not a destination"
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-13-2005, 09:24 PM
Craig'sPrincess Craig'sPrincess is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: new york,usa
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

MY BABY GOT 1 1/3-4, I GOT A LESSER SENTENCE AND 5 YRS PROBATION, 5 YRS I CANT MAKE ANY CONTACT W/ MY BABY,I'LL WAIT ALL OF ETERNITY 4 MY LOVE, HE MEANS THE WORLD 2 ME.SOMETIMES I WANNA JUST END MY PAIN,AND END MY LIFE, BUT I THINK OF HIM, AND HE KEEPS ME GOIN, HE'S THE REASON I LIVE. I LOVE U CRAIG, ALWAYS AND 4EVA
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-14-2005, 03:25 PM
mrsbeaubrun01 mrsbeaubrun01 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 180
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeSoHandsome
You gotta be convicted of doing something really bad to another human to get time like that. I love people and would therefore have issues with even saying I love you to him when I know he's badly hurt others. I'd have to throw him into the pen pal arena and because he looks good and talks an excellent talk, he'd be scooped up right away. Probably married within 6 months to a year and living happily ever after. He'd deserve that happiness, but not with me.

This is just my own feeling. Your feelings are not offensive to me therefore I hope that mine are not offensive to you.
I understand what you're saying but when you love someone so deeply its hard to just let them go. I love my husband and he was sentenced to 31/2 to 7. They originally were talking 15. No matter what the sentence I was going to be there for the long haul. You're right maybe for you this would not work but for those of us who have been here this long, we plan to do the years right along with our men.
__________________
No matter the time
no matter the sentence
I'll be here waiting
for you
For the only one who
ever made my
heart skip a beat
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Retired-24 Retired-24 is offline
Closed
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,864
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbeaubrun01
I understand what you're saying but when you love someone so deeply its hard to just let them go. I love my husband and he was sentenced to 31/2 to 7. They originally were talking 15. No matter what the sentence I was going to be there for the long haul. You're right maybe for you this would not work but for those of us who have been here this long, we plan to do the years right along with our men.
U know I think we do what we think is best. Given TOmmy is serving 18 to life and me being 24 I want to wait for him. I work and i go to school come next month while raising 3 kids from my previous marriage. I get told im unrealistic all the time for my choice and how I am very pretty and I can find someone in real world that will love me and my kids. I don't believe that we can control who we fall in love with to some measures. I didn't go looking for it ...it found me and then when it did I had 494847373 emotions raging in me. I think it speaks alot of the person that is willing to walk a heart rending walk that can be so positive as well by being in love with someone who is gonna serve life.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-15-2005, 07:34 PM
JoyceRooni JoyceRooni is offline
too much time on my hands
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: beautiful downtown
Posts: 537
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luischristina66
This isnt true all the time my boyfriend was arrested on a non violent drug charge and was facing 12-25 years if he went to trial and lost and there are people who have recieved life sentences for drug charges.. Not everyone who is in prison serving long sentences hurt people.
amen to that. all my man did was hurt himself and get himself robbed. and he face 10-life.
__________________
Joyce
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-16-2005, 01:52 PM
HeSoHandsome HeSoHandsome is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,244
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeylullabye
I used to feel this way, . . . Just so you know, there are several crimes that carry harsher sentences than murder, like federal charges of conspiracy to distrubute, things like that ... so it's not always a crime against a person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeSoHandsome
Ladies, you are correct in what you say about everyone who has sentences like 20-60 years is not because of a violent offence. I did not word my response correctly. What I shoud have said is if his offense was a violent one, and I don't mean violent on paper because I know the DOC has a way of making non violent people look violent on paper, but violent for real.
my initial reaction to seeing 60 years was unordinary violence in the sense of your Jeffrey Dahmers, your Ted Bundy's, your B2K type offenses against mankind because to me, that's what I call violence for real because of it's extreme unordinariness. I do not judge those people nor do I judge the women who love them. To each his own, it's just not for me.

whiskeygirl, thanks for pointing out the flaws in my #7 post because woman that I am, I rephrased my expression in post #18. Silly me, I had expected people to read the thread before posting because then there would be no need for responses to come in past #18 that reflected #7. So for those of you who responded in that fashion, you're my kinda gal!!

For those who's posts fell in beyond #18 that responded to my #7 all I can really suggest is that in the future maybe if you try reading the thread before posting, you could spare yourself from unecessarily feeling offended.

*******
whiskeydoll, I can surely relate to your "I used to feel this way . . ." statement because there are things that I used to believe and ways that I used to feel BEFORE joining PTO that, after being here and learning a little something about those things, I no longer believe and feel that way.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-16-2005, 02:07 PM
mistylane64 mistylane64 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Clute, Tx
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have to agree with babygurl on this on to sweetie... That is your man and your love for him will never be able to be replaced but honey you are your own person and baby he did the crime not you!!! I think being there for him is great but putting your life on hold is hard I think you should leave your options open you may meet a man that sweeps you off your feet and is willing to take on tha world for you... If that was to ever happen you can honestly say that you would want to miss an opportunity like that... Just follow your heart if you want to sometimes it can lead you in the opposite direction. Maybe you should ask god to guide you on this one and don't loose hope in him he makes all thing possible... Whatever you man's crime was is his thing not for us to be concerned with... I have a best friend who's brother was convicted for murder but I know in my heart he is a good person, I'm sure your man is to... Just think really hard about your choice before you make it... I'm here if you need any support or help honey hold your head up high and keep the faith you will know whats the right thing to do......Always, Misty
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-16-2005, 03:10 PM
HeSoHandsome HeSoHandsome is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 5,244
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendrick
Wow, I cannot believe some of the responses to this thread. I. . . Some on here are so incredibly judgmental. The ones I am speaking of, at this moment are the ones who said that they would not wait for their loved one if they committed a violent crime involving another person.
I do agree with you on the judgmental thing because I have come across several posts on the site where people have judged and labeled others as if there were some contest of whoever could judge the most would get a prize!

Your quoted post here is a prime example. You talkin about you cannot believe -- I CANNOT BELIEVE that YOU are judging women on this thread solely because those ladies feel different from you when it comes to this topic. But then again, I can believe it because I did say that the judgment and labeling goes on here.

The ladies you speak of aren't judging anyone, that's just how YOU are receiving what they said. Those ladies are merely stating their opinions and feelings and what they feel they would and would not do. Don't hate, appreciate, because everyone is entitled to their opinion and to feel the way they do even when it's different from what others may feel or opine.
*************

Would I wait all those years for my husband? I ain't into the waiting thing but I would be there and I would do the time with him not living for when he get out but for "God got us up today so let's celebrate TODAY." I could live each day like that because that's how I live each day whether he's in or out. My husband being an addict, if he relapses his next bid could get him a 20-life just for being a persistent on top of whatever time he'd get for any new offense he may commit to get drug money.

We got strong people and we got weak people in this world. I show strength and my husband has shown weakness -- that could be the opposite that attracted us because opposites do attract to make a neutral. So if my husband's weakness gets him another charge, while I will not like it, it will not be a newsflash either because I know he does not want to be an addict, he does not want to return to prison and "just saying no" only works for those who do not have a problem -- easier said than done.

I wouldn't want to do the time but on the same token I can't look at the smaller picture because you miss things when you look at the smaller picture. I gotta look at the bigger picture and when I do that, what I see is that my role in our marriage is about my love for God because He is at the top of our union. It is through my love for Him that I would probably love honor and cherish my husband honoring the covenant of marriage until death do us apart. That's how it's supposed to be and by not looking at the bigger picture, I would miss that.

And you know what, if the next woman feels different from me, SO WHAT!!! That's her and what she does does not offend me!! What I would do is thank God that I am not one of those types who judge the next woman because of her differences in feelings and opinions because that is so ugly to me. I am that one who would welcome her position no matter what it is because she is who she is. In looking at the bigger picture, out of my love for God my role in life includes loving my sisters and brothers and loving my neighbors.

Last edited by HeSoHandsome; 12-16-2005 at 03:22 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 12-16-2005, 04:07 PM
KISSES996's Avatar
KISSES996 KISSES996 is offline
Mrs.Hovey Forever!
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IOWA-USA
Posts: 102
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I would wait for him without a doubt because I waited for him before he got locked up and my soulmate found me. We are best friends and for the past 2 years became lovers. I can't wait till he comes home so we can end this nightmare. 21 more months to go. You all are my inspiration and I can make it through this time from the help of good people like you.
__________________
:love: HOVEY'S BOO
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Kbsles Kbsles is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,699
Thanks: 67
Thanked 55 Times in 18 Posts
Default

[quote=HeSoHandsome]
Your quoted post here is a prime example. You talkin about you cannot believe -- I CANNOT BELIEVE that YOU are judging women on this thread solely because those ladies feel different from you when it comes to this topic. But then again, I can believe it because I did say that the judgment and labeling goes on here.

Several posts on this thread state they could not stand by someone that had committed a violent crime against another human being. Had you been able to understand my first post in this thread, I did state that I understood somebody feeling shocked, appalled, whatever by the violent crime, but to not be able to stand by them, despite the mistake, is what I was speaking of. We are talking about people that we love. When you love someone, truly love them, that means accepting everything about them, the good and the bad.
When someone says they could not stay w/someone that committed a violent crime, I would question the love that you had for them to begin with.
I realize we all have different thresholds of tolerance, but these posts hit pretty close to home for me. I love a man that is in for first degree murder, I knew him prior to the offense. I know what kind of person he was before, I know what led him to the offense, and I know the person he is now. I never stopped loving him at any time. Did I hate what happened? Absolutely. Did I understand it, yes and no. But it never changed my love for him.
That is what I don't understand. What if a family member was convicted of such a crime, would any of you stop loving and supporting them because of it? What kind of love do we have for someone when the terms of that love is conditional?

I don't hate anyone on here, so please don't go implying that I do. What I think is that several on here are very young. As you grow older and mature, you begin to see that not everything is black and white and your opinions and attitudes change.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12-16-2005, 04:56 PM
loveisdeeper's Avatar
loveisdeeper loveisdeeper is offline
OX~Back In His Arms~OX
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 1,222
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

For how I feel about my man I would wait for how ever long it would take to have him be released.I know their are no other men out here that can ever treat me as good as he dose when we are one.I also know that their is no other men who could ever take his place.Or even hold a candel to him.So yes I would wait 20 years plus if I had too.But this time I don't have to, yet we never know what the future holds for us.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 12-16-2005, 08:29 PM
ktowns ktowns is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: vermont, USA
Posts: 344
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

My husband got 20 to 40. We have been together for almost 13 of those years, married for 10 1/2. He is due out in April. He's not perfect, but is for me. To me he's worth waiting for.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:48 PM
Ms. Lane's Avatar
Ms. Lane Ms. Lane is offline
Keep strong my loved ones
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

It takes a strong woman to be able to stand by her man but it takes a stronger one to be able to do that many yrs but if your love for your man is strong then it won't be so bad. Every relationship has it's ups and downs, good times and bad and I feel if my man is able to work with me put his efforts in keeping this relationship and not allowing me to do all the work and having me put more into this I can see myself serving time along with him. I can't see myself with anyone but him and he is the first one that I am able to see this. As long as he keeps loving me then my love for him will always be there for him.
__________________
Love And Best Wishes Always: Kelly
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:49 PM
Ms. Lane's Avatar
Ms. Lane Ms. Lane is offline
Keep strong my loved ones
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Yes! my man was sentenced for 30 years and he has been down 8 of those years.
__________________
Love And Best Wishes Always: Kelly
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12-19-2005, 11:24 AM
ToTheSimpsons's Avatar
ToTheSimpsons ToTheSimpsons is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 1,017
Thanks: 7
Thanked 116 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Without a doubt I would and will wait (if it happens). I made a commitment to him, and regardless where I spend my life with him its with "him". Spiritually and emotionally I have him right now, regardless the amount of time he gets I am with him in this journey all the way. I could never ever leave him. One day he will be home and if its in our retirement years then so be it.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 12-19-2005, 05:14 PM
leeahjb leeahjb is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: california usa
Posts: 183
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

[quote=lkendrick]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeSoHandsome
Your quoted post here is a prime example. You talkin about you cannot believe -- I CANNOT BELIEVE that YOU are judging women on this thread solely because those ladies feel different from you when it comes to this topic. But then again, I can believe it because I did say that the judgment and labeling goes on here.

Several posts on this thread state they could not stand by someone that had committed a violent crime against another human being. Had you been able to understand my first post in this thread, I did state that I understood somebody feeling shocked, appalled, whatever by the violent crime, but to not be able to stand by them, despite the mistake, is what I was speaking of. We are talking about people that we love. When you love someone, truly love them, that means accepting everything about them, the good and the bad.
When someone says they could not stay w/someone that committed a violent crime, I would question the love that you had for them to begin with.
I realize we all have different thresholds of tolerance, but these posts hit pretty close to home for me. I love a man that is in for first degree murder, I knew him prior to the offense. I know what kind of person he was before, I know what led him to the offense, and I know the person he is now. I never stopped loving him at any time. Did I hate what happened? Absolutely. Did I understand it, yes and no. But it never changed my love for him.
That is what I don't understand. What if a family member was convicted of such a crime, would any of you stop loving and supporting them because of it? What kind of love do we have for someone when the terms of that love is conditional?

I don't hate anyone on here, so please don't go implying that I do. What I think is that several on here are very young. As you grow older and mature, you begin to see that not everything is black and white and your opinions and attitudes change.
you have no idea what i have been through with my man, so questioning my love for him is not your place. I would not wait for him. that doesnt mean that i dont love him, that just means that i love myself more then him. There isnt anything wrong with that because you cant love someone unless you love yourself. I am not willing to do that to myself. when i grow old i dont want my found memories of my family to be in a prison, visiting in a trailer. I want romantic memories with christmas morning in bed and going to dinner together. I dont think there is anything wrong with that. I am young. I do realise that there is a grey area but ill tell you one thing, i dont care how old i am i wont be waiting the rest of my life for a man.i deserve better then that and so does my future family. its almost as if you are critising people for not having your beliefs but then being mad at people who critisise you.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Kbsles Kbsles is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,699
Thanks: 67
Thanked 55 Times in 18 Posts
Default

[quote=leeahjb]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkendrick

you have no idea what i have been through with my man, so questioning my love for him is not your place. I would not wait for him. that doesnt mean that i dont love him, that just means that i love myself more then him. There isnt anything wrong with that because you cant love someone unless you love yourself. I am not willing to do that to myself. when i grow old i dont want my found memories of my family to be in a prison, visiting in a trailer. I want romantic memories with christmas morning in bed and going to dinner together. I dont think there is anything wrong with that. I am young. I do realise that there is a grey area but ill tell you one thing, i dont care how old i am i wont be waiting the rest of my life for a man.i deserve better then that and so does my future family. its almost as if you are critising people for not having your beliefs but then being mad at people who critisise you.
You obviously did not read my first post on this thread. I truly understand someone young, like yourself wanting all the things that you desire and you are absolutely right, there is not one thing wrong with wanting these things, and is perfectly normal. I too wanted all those things, and have had them, family, a husband out here.
What I was noting on this thread was all those who say they love their inmate but could not stay by him had he committed a "violent crime" against another. I also said I understood people having different levels of what they can tolerate.
What I don't understand is how someone can say they love their man, but could not stay with him had he committed a violent act against another. That shows IMO, a lack of trying to understand how that act could have happened. It does not look at him, the person, it looks at the act that landed him in prison and judges him on that act.
I'm not talking about someone such as a Ted Bundy or BTK. But someone who thru whatever circumstances at that time in their life found themselves guilty of a single violent act against another. I hate what my lifer did to his victim, their family, himself, and those that love him. But while I hate the act, I love him very much and know that what happened to him at that time was an anomaly in his life. To say that I would not stay with him due to this one instance in his life, is to reject him outright, that is not love.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-20-2005, 01:34 PM
eve832's Avatar
eve832 eve832 is offline
With me in my dreams!!
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Indiana, usa
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default waiting

I've read some of the posts, and I see that there are a lot of differences of opinion. I'm new to this, but I'd like to state my own opinion on this matter. I believe everyones situation is DIFFERENT. No one knows what has gone on, or what is going on in someone elses life. We are here to discuss things, not judge others. That's my take on it! For me, I've had a lot of mixed feelings about my husband since he's been gone. A lot of things led up to his arrest. For one, he was wanted for over a year before he was arrested. I love him, but our relationship hasn't always been that great. Sometimes I ask myself If he was free and I was the one in prison, would he wait on me? Honestly, I don't think he would. I know he loves me, but I think his hormones would make him stray. I'm not going to go into why our relationship has been shaky right now, but shaky may be a understatement. I think to myself about the things he did, and I kept telling him to quit. He wouldn't liston to me, and ended up in prison. He put himself there, and I have to suffer for it. We have 3 children together, and because he was running around acting crazy, I'm stuck here ALONE, raising 3 kids. He left me in a bad situation. Honestly, sometimes I am so angry at him for what he's done, that It makes me sick. My feelings toward him are like an emotional rollercoaster. I think it's unfair to me and the kids. Like a posting I read in here, I also want Christmas in bed with my husband, not a visit in a Prison. It's depressing. I never thought my marriage would be this way. I am waiting on my husband, and I do love him, but why he's been incarcerated I've had my doubts about staying in the marriage, and waiting. I think the main thing that has held us together is our kids. When I look at them, I see my husband looking back at me. All and All, it's been a really depressing, lonely, hard time for all of us. I never want to be in this situation Again. I've decided if He does this again, I won't wait. Like someone else said, I need to learn to love myself first, and I'm young and I deserve to be happy. It doesn't mean I don't love my husband. I just am looking out for me and my kids' happiness and futures.
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old 12-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Retired-24 Retired-24 is offline
Closed
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,864
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Eve...i can't agree with u enuff. Just because its enuff for one person to be content in waiting doesn't mean that the next will do it or feel they even could. I think that it requires u to do some really deep down soul searching and do the best thing for whatever situation the person is in. I don't believe that u don't love the person any less if U can't wait...cause I mean sometimes u just can't even if u love that person so damn much. I think its cause sometimes we think of what we would be missing out but at the same time not wanting to take away any measure of the love we have for them. I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this with Tommy. I mean 18 to life...there is no guarantees but I know the love for him is really deep and I feel we are soul mates but then again to each its own yanno. I know there is going to be ups and downs and Im sure even more so if i chose to marry Tommy in which I have talked with him about. I wont' do anything tho til I know in my heart that im 100% sure...I'll just have to trust my judgement and deal with it then if I should decide to. I know that its gonna be in reality a lonely life but at the same time how deep the love can be I think is very rewarding in itself.

~Bella~
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 12-20-2005, 04:16 PM
eve832's Avatar
eve832 eve832 is offline
With me in my dreams!!
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Indiana, usa
Posts: 47
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

It's such a tough situation, and a heartbreaking one. On one hand you love him, but on the other you want some happiness in your own life. I totally feel ya on that. I believe God has a plan for each one of us, and we just kind of fall into his hands.
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 12-21-2005, 07:00 AM
Miss_Jazzey1's Avatar
Miss_Jazzey1 Miss_Jazzey1 is offline
envied by many
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 3rd Coast
Posts: 359
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steves_gurl3227
Would You Wait For You Man If He Was Sentenced To More Than 20 Years In Prison?
My Man Was Sentenced To 20 -60 Years In Prison. Some May Find It Stupid That I Am Willing To Wait For Him For How Ever Long He Is In Prison. I Am Marrying Him Next October 31st.
Hell nah I wouldn't wait no 20+ years for him.



Love him to death but I'm not going to wait that long period. Steve's gurl and others who have and will wait that long are strong.
__________________

FOREVER HIS
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_Jazzey1 For This Useful Post:
cherriebomb (07-02-2018)
  #124  
Old 12-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Retired-24 Retired-24 is offline
Closed
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,864
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I think its being strong on the heart rendoring walk. Sometimes I wake up and think yanno I want him right here with me....why am i even doing this? He said in the last letter he wrote that he will be out ONE day and we can lay next to each other like we are supposed to be. I think what got me the most is the fact how he kept at me when i first EVER wrote him and asked me over and over to please consider to get to know him. Also hes told me that since it was 3 years that hes been in there when I first wrote him i brought sunshine in his life and he stated that he was in the downest point in his life as well. His best friend in there writes my best friend and he stated to her in his letter that he thinks Tommy is deeply in love with me but he hasn't admited it yet to him. Heh u know how guys are when it comes to talking. Have a good night all!!!

~Bella~
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 12-23-2005, 11:34 AM
Retired-24 Retired-24 is offline
Closed
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,864
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew someone that would be interested in writing to my b/f's brother Jonathan. Hes doing about 18 months in the Pickaway Center in Orient, OH. Hes almost 25 come April. Hes a good guy but caught for something bad....and its not murder. I told him I would put him up with someone that was willing to write. Please if u guys know anyone at all.....Lemme know.

Thanks and Much love,

~Bella~
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who can wait 20 years? lesah0420 Loving a Long-term Sentenced Offender 73 04-08-2018 03:46 AM
How many years can you wait for them? MissingHim119 General Prison Talk 40 08-26-2012 04:58 PM
Would anyone be willing to wait 7 years? concern29 Georgia General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 16 11-10-2011 06:31 PM
Would you wait 11 years for your man? Izzy11307 Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 74 02-13-2011 03:20 PM
If He Had 25 Years Would You Wait tonyloveschris Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison 53 11-04-2006 10:17 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:46 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics