Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

CDCR - What You Need to Know Information relating to the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation. Q&A for those new to the CDCR system should be posted here.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvalliant View Post

PERIOD (sorry for the capitalization).

Hm, there is no need to apologize, and I did not mean to imply so. I meant to point out forum and online conversational etiquette, as well as the difficulty in reading a giant paragraph consisting entirely of all caps. The message can get lost in the noise.

Your concerns mirror my own, by the way. I also vehemently disagree with the way CDCR is going about this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oanna For This Useful Post:
gvalliant (08-25-2018), Sarianna (08-26-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2018, 06:57 PM

Hello all. Regarding the integrating of the yards. RJD is integrating Level 3 yards. LOTS of violence, stabbings, etc once the new guys are put on the yard. Where do we voice are concerns to? My husband just wants to finish his time (done 9 years, only months left) without being in fear for his life. I know many, many family members and friends are concerned about this. Has anyone written anyone regarding it? And if so, have you received any feedback? Thank you for your time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missingmybrat For This Useful Post:
crystalvisions (09-10-2018), gvalliant (09-10-2018)
Old 09-09-2018, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingmybrat View Post
Hello all. Regarding the integrating of the yards. RJD is integrating Level 3 yards. LOTS of violence, stabbings, etc once the new guys are put on the yard. Where do we voice are concerns to? My husband just wants to finish his time (done 9 years, only months left) without being in fear for his life. I know many, many family members and friends are concerned about this. Has anyone written anyone regarding it? And if so, have you received any feedback? Thank you for your time.

Prisonlaw is accepting information regarding problems with integration. I'd link it but I do not have enough posts to add URLs to my messages. Miamac has posted information on where to send your reports in this thread.

Would you happen to know if any reports are being generated on the violence that we can peruse? News on integration is very scarce, and hard data even moreso.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oanna For This Useful Post:
gvalliant (09-10-2018)
Old 09-10-2018, 10:05 AM

Thanked 1,183 Times in 487 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oanna View Post
Prisonlaw is accepting information regarding problems with integration. I'd link it but I do not have enough posts to add URLs to my messages. Miamac has posted information on where to send your reports in this thread.

Would you happen to know if any reports are being generated on the violence that we can peruse? News on integration is very scarce, and hard data even moreso.
From their flyer - address and email to send to:

Prison Law Office
General Delivery
San Quentin, CA 94964

OFFICE@PRISONLAW.COM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gvalliant For This Useful Post:
miamac (09-10-2018), Sarianna (09-11-2018)
Old 09-10-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:

Are they doing this on B or C yard? We have a friend down there but havent heard from him in a bit...Thanks...
Old 09-10-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Hello all. Regarding the integrating of the yards. RJD is integrating Level 3 yards. LOTS of violence, stabbings, etc once the new guys are put on the yard. Where do we voice are concerns to? My husband just wants to finish his time (done 19 years, only months left) without being in fear for his life. I know many, many family members and friends are concerned about this. Has anyone written anyone regarding it? And if so, have you received any feedback? Thank you for your time.
CORRECTION: my husband has done 19 years, not 9, and is extremely worried that something bad will happen now that he has only months to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to missingmybrat For This Useful Post:
crystalvisions (09-10-2018)
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM

Default Non-Designated Programming Yard?

My brother is getting ready to be transferred to CRC to the non-designated programming yard. Does anyone know what yard it is? Also, are there any problems so far between mainline & SNY merged together?