Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Texas Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2019, 09:43 PM

Default Phones that are accepted by TDCJ?

I found some older topics on here that talk about what phone carrier we can have to be able to get phone calls from our loved ones I tried using the one I have which is a straight talk and when he was in Georgia it was no problem I could use it but now Texas is a different story it's not allowed I'm trying to decide whether I need to just bite the bullet and get a phone from a company that is twice as much a month in order to get phone call from him what phone carriers do you all have that are acceptable but they will let you get phone calls from our loved ones on I'm not sure where to go with this any help would be greatly appreciated
Sponsored Links