Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Old 05-18-2018, 08:13 PM

Default Any website for books, magazines, crossword puzzles I can send to Beaumont?

Question:
Have any of you ladies send any books, magazines, crossword puzzles directly from the publisher? If yes what are some websites i can send my LO books?
The Following User Says Thank You to kyliej For This Useful Post:
Kiwiamerican (06-30-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyliej View Post
Question:
Have any of you ladies send any books, magazines, crossword puzzles directly from the publisher? If yes what are some websites i can send my LO books?
amazon by far. I have been using them 4years. You can get books,graphic novels,pop up greeting cards, and magazine subscriptions. But the mags take 6 weeks to receive. The book orders are received quicker once you get stated. Pigeonly.com is awesome to send pictures, postcards and get a local number for your lo to call which makes for cheaper phone calls for him. Western union to send money the easiest way and they can get the transfer in a couple hours.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nana j For This Useful Post:
Kiwiamerican (06-30-2018), kyliej (06-01-2018)