Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Michigan that do not fit into any other Michigan sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-12-2019, 06:13 AM
Mail Addict
Donation Award 

Default Rally for Lifer Law, Prison, and Criminal Justice Reform

My penpal asked me to post this wherever I think it might be read:

Please help spread the word for this very important event. Thanks.

RALLY FOR LIFER LAW, PRISON, AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE REFORM

The National Lifers of America, Inc., in conjunction with other organizations, is sponsoring this Rally at the State Capitol on Thursday October 10, 2019, from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM.

If you would like to register to participate in the Rally, want to volunteer, or be a speaker at the Rally. Please call: 586-741-1918

Bus and/or Van Seating is Limited. Please call for seat reservations before September 9, 2019.

The Michigan the prison system is undergrided by a thirty-year era of get tough on crime and offenders policies that have fostered high recidivism rates, overcrowded prisons, and a 2 billion annual corrections budget. Now is the time for Michigan citizens to let their voices be heard. We can make changes and there is power in numbers. So please come join us as we share with lawmakers sensible and safe solutions to prison and criminal justice reform.

A decent and free society, founded in respect for the individual, ought not run a prison system with a sign at the entrance for inmates saying, "Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here."
Buttercream (06-12-2019), patchouli (06-12-2019)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2019, 08:18 PM

Hello,
I just joined the forum for the sole purpose of replying to this post. I have someone close to me who is doing life. He is very interested in this rally and wants to spread the word, but we would like more information. If you could private message me that would be great. Or could I text that number that would work as well.