Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Indiana Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 03-31-2016, 03:05 PM

Default Scheduling a visit at heritage Correctional?

My bf is at Heritage Correctional, and I can see all of the visiting hours, but I can't find anything telling me how to schedule a visit. I tried calling, but keep getting a voicemail. Any help would be appreciated!! I haven't seen him in a month, and I can't wait! I've already been approved as a visitor with the visiting application.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2016, 04:22 PM

Thanked 1,057 Times in 510 Posts

You do not need to make appointments. You show up during their visiting hours. If they are full you wait your turn and get in when space allows.