Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > When the Relationship is Over...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

When the Relationship is Over... This forum is about discussing your thoughts, feelings and issues now that you and your incarcerated (or formerly incarcerated) loved one are no longer together. (This forum is NOT for bashing - please read the rules before posting.)

Old 01-26-2018, 07:04 PM

Well ladies it's been a slice. I wish you all well and I hope none of you experience any hurt with your loved ones. Just remember that people with broken hearts sometimes say harsh words. I thank the women who understood my mindset. And to the ones who felt justified in chastising me, well I just pray you don't ever feel what I felt here theses past few months.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BellsKells For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (02-04-2018), AndyS (01-26-2018), BearsLadyBear (02-23-2018), choclgs (02-04-2018), eyeball (01-27-2018), fbopnomore (01-26-2018), Hurley123 (02-22-2018), Juliette99 (02-19-2018), mazee56 (03-19-2018), Sarianna (01-27-2018), sidewalker (01-27-2018), Steph009 (03-19-2018), xolady (03-11-2018)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2018, 09:56 AM

I have felt like you but never told the other lady she was a bitch. I gave him the darker places of my mind. He found Karma after he robbed another lady blind. That was what I told him Karma would find him and she did forme no better ending than that
Old 01-27-2018, 10:51 AM

Thanked 2,751 Times in 956 Posts

OMG. Why is everyone concentrating on one word the OP called this woman. Under the circumstances that was mild even compared to what people say to each other here. Why are we not supporting the OP?

OP, I’m sorry this happened to you. It must have been a huge shock to find out that this woman was also in a relationship with your guy. I’m also sorry that she reacted the way she did. Unfortunately it will take her longer to find out what kind of person she’s involved with because she doesn’t want to see it. Hopefully for her sake she will, sooner than later.

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
BellsKells (03-28-2018), Chaddersgirl (02-05-2018), fbopnomore (01-27-2018), Hurley123 (02-07-2018), istrueblue (01-27-2018), Sarianna (01-27-2018)
Old 01-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,210 Times in 1,477 Posts

Agree with Andy - lets focus on the actual subject here instead of the irrelevant bit
Old 02-04-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellsKells View Post
Well turns out my MWI who professed his undying love for me is just another pos. Just saw some random girl post a beautiful letter, beautiful card and recent picture of himself (what kind of woman takes words that were meant for her eyes only and posts it online for every Internet lurker to see?). Well I let her know she's not the only one receiving those beautiful words and that she can have his sorry ass. I have traveled to so many shit places to visit this pos... thousands of miles and thousands of dollars lol... my bad I should have trusted what everyone told me. Well I packaged up every single card, picture and letter I have received from this loser and quite frankly he can drop dead now for all I care. I hope this new bitch will put him first and be faithful the way I did and the way I was. He lost someone who really loved and cared for him and held him in the highest esteem. Sad that there are people who are so selfish and good at lying they don't see the damagethey do to people who really care.

Aw. I'm so sorry. I remember you. I recall reading you're so happy and how happy you were to go to even the 1st visit. I remember your post. I just read this today.
Something in the man's mind while going to prison/while doing time in prison is clearly messed up, psychologically, that he does not "get what true-blessing and gift GOD has so generously/kindly sent him. F---k him.
You're better than that. but YOU have understand/see it for what it was and realize, that you're going to be OK, chica.
-
I had to underscore in bold red/blk today for you chica, and i understand how you're feeling. I feel your pain though behind the words and your hurt and sadness, so continue to go through the stage of exactly what you're now going through.However, for not too long, as it will eat away and chip away at you and leave you without anything but a bunch of bad memories,regrets and you're better than that. I pray for you... Recognize and REALIZE what happened. Remember that you are BETTER for him than any 1 he shall EVER meet in his pathetic "going no where good" pitiful life, and smile knowing that you're going to 1 day meet a man who truly shall love you, and care for you as deep as you do for him and remain LOYAL, whether in prison OR in the "real world."

Another one who should have yes trusted her instincts,but you will be ok.
Another great woman.
Another
LOYAL RESPECTFUL,Good woman, Mature wonderful lady, who truly loved/cared for a man in prison.

Another great woman who sacrifice/who showed the inmate what he can in life truly "have" and truly be. This is why i am all for women knowing ahead of time who they are truly dealing with.(I'm workin' on something to see if i can get this going)for a while now, where the woman would know ahead of time before she get "too serious" with a man on the inside, if met through M.W.I., ... It sure would help so many avoid what i call a P.P.G.(pen pal game) pen pal gamer. It truly would solve so many probs, save many hearts from being broken and would save alot of money insofar as travel fee(s)and other things, phone time or video-chat time, and other things. GOD BLESS YOU. Remember it's his loss. NOT YOURS. You're going to be just fine ...God will see to it. You will be ok.
But, for HIM? Not so much chica. hugs and blessings. Adios.
Lead with your MIND + not your heart.
CONSISTENCY..."is key.
loyalty,maturity + respect to his el reina,(his queen)
Without "action" applied to his words, it's not real.#DON'T SETTLE.

Last edited by a.rare.love; 02-04-2018 at 09:58 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
BellsKells (03-26-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 11:23 AM

Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,067 Posts

Hey, you know what? Sometimes the other woman IS a bitch. That’s not OPs fault. I have no problem with someone calling someone out and it’s clear the other woman is the one who went low. Everyone wants these things to be like the movies when the two women bond over being duped by a scumbag and cook up a hilariously overcomplicated plot to get revenge, but these are real people with real feelings and that’s not what happens when your plans for the future go up in smoke right in front of you.

OP... I hope you’re doing alright and enjoying life.
Old 02-13-2018, 08:23 PM

People say things in the heat of the moment, whether there is truth behind those words or not. That clearly should not be the focus here, though. I've been called far worse by family members and gotten over it. Bells is angry and hurt. Let her be.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rigora For This Useful Post:
BearsLadyBear (02-23-2018), BellsKells (03-26-2018), fbopnomore (02-14-2018), Hurley123 (02-13-2018), xolady (02-14-2018)
Old 02-22-2018, 06:22 PM
*Us3AgainstTheWorld*

Aww I'm sorry
BellsKells (03-26-2018)
Old 03-10-2018, 09:21 PM
Confused & Sad

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellsKells View Post
Well turns out my MWI who professed his undying love for me is just another pos. Just saw some random girl post a beautiful letter, beautiful card and recent picture of himself (what kind of woman takes words that were meant for her eyes only and posts it online for every Internet lurker to see?). Well I let her know she's not the only one receiving those beautiful words and that she can have his sorry ass. I have traveled to so many shit places to visit this pos... thousands of miles and thousands of dollars lol... my bad I should have trusted what everyone told me. Well I packaged up every single card, picture and letter I have received from this loser and quite frankly he can drop dead now for all I care. I hope this new bitch will put him first and be faithful the way I did and the way I was. He lost someone who really loved and cared for him and held him in the highest esteem. Sad that there are people who are so selfish and good at lying they don't see the damage they do to people who really care.

If it's any consolation to you my man of 5 years who I visited on 6 different institutions moved provinces and cities to visit gave him close to 300,000 in canteen and phone $ in 5 years met on the street we live together when he comes briefly home the longest hes been out is 8 months he is always in jail just iced the cake with me.

I've seen the same letters from 5 other chicks he use my money to write to them my money to call them it seems and he has someone on the outside NOT ME starting up Facebook accounts and has me blocked from being able to see them so he can pick up other females with the assistance of this pos out here. He puts his relationship status as single and I've even seen posts of other ladies saying they are in a relationship with him and he refuses to change his relationship status to say he's in a relationship since i just found another new account. He had 38 female friends and 2 guys and when I found it and bought it up he blocked his friend list now I can't see it. It humiliated me. He said its because he is protecting me from getting hurt from people that hate him and would do it to get to him so in reply i said dont put my name just stop disrespecting me it's hurting me and told him I wanted him to say he is not single becausehe's not he wouldn't do it for me he forgot my birthday 2 days ago he knows my bday because I got a card and a keychain and a painting but no phone call on my bday; I haven't received a letter in months we use to write back and forth and talk sexy on the phone etc and because I figured out he was a narcissist (terrible personality disorder) and sent him printouts explaining the definition 9f what a narcissist is (he is the text book definition of one ) he said he can't write me anymore he is constantly hanging up on me and he goes days without calling. So today i said to him whats going on with us...he never discusses US it is not right and i asked him if he was coming home to me when he ever gets out and he wouldn't answer after asking over and over he finally says "I dont know anymore " just like that 😣 i have held shit down for him for 5 years in April i have been put thru hell by him its been so bad but i never once was with someome else I have been 100% loyal gone without sex for years being faithful and he gets out and takes off to or with other chicks within the first 3 days, cheated on me the whole time. I never been treated like this by anyone i disnr know men like him existed he played me for 5 years so why am i balling my eyes out over this goof ? He is a pure narcissistic human destroyer me from every angle how do they do this to someone? Needless to say I said bye dont call me anymore my happiness means nothing to you my feelings dont even phase you and clearly are relationship is over since u are telling the world your single and with no fight from.him poof its over but ill never get the 5 years i lost back or all the money i am so sad about this. It seems alot of them do this
Old 03-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,951 Times in 11,664 Posts

I'm sorry for what he did to you. Devious con men are very good at what they do, otherwise they wouldn't be successful. You are definitely not alone, and it is often the kind, loving people who get taken in.

Use this as a very hard learning experience for the future, but don't think that everyone is like him. There are others, but there are also good men who will treat you with the respect you deserve,
Old 03-10-2018, 10:38 PM
I love my Kindle

Honey, don’t keep sticking around for more bad treatment and don’t keep providing him the means to continue disrespecting you, over and over. Let your conduct be determined by his actions. If no letters or calls for months, then he’s clearly no longer interested. A narcissist will never change his behavior. This guy had one interest in you: your monetary contributions to his comfortable prison existence.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:49 PM
Hannah & Jimmy

Throw the whole man away!
Old 03-11-2018, 07:17 AM

Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,067 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadsammy View Post
I’m sorry.... I can’t get past the part where you sent a guy $5,000 a month for five years.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:04 AM

Thanked 5,797 Times in 3,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
I’m sorry.... I can’t get past the part where you sent a guy $5,000 a month for five years.
Yeah that sounds a bit odd to me also!!!
Old 03-11-2018, 10:39 AM

Thanked 2,751 Times in 956 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marseille View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xolady View Post
Whether she sent $1 or 5,000 really is irrelevant at this point. Obviously he was a master manipulator and made promises he never intended to keep. Five years of holding someone down to find out it was all a lie has to be devastating. Sometimes the suspicious behavior is presented so well that it’s hard to see it.

What happened to the “no bashing” rule for this forum?

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own”
The Following User Says Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
Hurley123 (03-30-2018)
Old 03-11-2018, 11:24 AM

i suspect some people in here are the "other woman"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadeyes1 For This Useful Post:
Grolarbear (04-06-2018), MissOne (03-19-2018)
Old 03-14-2018, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadeyes1 View Post
That's really not a supportive thing to say.
Its extraneous to the conversation.
All participant are allowed to have feelings.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xolady View Post
maybe legal fees are included In that =( I paid my husbands lawyer a thousand dollars a month for 12months then I gave him 100 a week for store then spent 100 a week on phones then about 20-30 a month doing video visit which still dosent add up to 5grand but it felt like a arm and leg then he would ask for extra money sometimes and blah thank god county is over and he can only order 60 a week and get 1 phone call a day and its 2.00 dollars vs 5 lol
Old 03-14-2018, 01:24 PM

of corse its not extraneous... its totally relevant... all coins have 2 sides... dont bash or fall on one side or the other by calling people manipulators.. you have no idea
Old 03-14-2018, 01:32 PM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,210 Times in 1,477 Posts

Let's stay on topic here please... If you are reading about a member's unfortunate experience and you feel you have nothing supportive or constructive to say...maybe move on to another thread instead
Old 03-19-2018, 04:01 AM
Is in the Hizzouse!

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadeyes1 View Post
Alll comments aren't supportive but still relevant. All is not cookies and cream. I need to hear the real. So thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissOne For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (03-19-2018), Shelby67 (05-04-2018)