Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Criminal Legal Help!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Criminal Legal Help! Ask questions, get opinions, and find resources on dealing with criminal justice legal issues, appeals, and more..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2018, 09:25 AM

Default Ex employee under investigation

I was a teacher at a unit, got too involved with a student, resigned, but then I wrote him letters. I met with the oig and she went through letters with me and asked lots of questions. They took the letters and locked him in solitary and now I'm afraid I'll be charged with something. They found money I'd put on his books too. We never had any physical contacts (no hugging no kissing etc). There are a few other things I did that she didn't mention so I didn't offer that info. She may come back to me later but I am not sure. don't know if I need a lawyer or what. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links