Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 01:56 AM
babylon release my cure

Default Erotic Letters

well, my fiance & i have now been apart for over 2 months and he must be REALLY starting to miss me , because everytime we speak, especially first thing in the morning...our conversations have gotten increasingly...sexy. it's kinda weird acting like Girl 6 on a phone that is probably being monitored, but hey...he needs me .

the other night i had a dream about my man & i got up and wrote a naughty letter. have any of you written erotic letters? at first i felt weird, but i found myself getting into it. i'm waiting to hear from him about it. he'll probably get it on Tuesday, so i guess i will have to wait and see, but i'm sure he'll like it. i mentioned to him that i sent a "special" letter and he asked would i ever send anymore. now i'm over here trying to think of all the things we used to do & some of the things we have yet to do....

but have any of you written erotic letters (stories) to your men? and if so...are they stories (you know, do you set the scene, etc) or are they just..."i want you, i need you" type of letters? and how do they like it....?

s.gal
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2005, 02:02 AM
OX~Back In His Arms~OX

I have sent erotic stories to my man. He said he really liked it when I would write them, and he wrote me an erotic story back. I have also wrote letters to him explaining what I would like and what I have liked in the past. So yes, my baby and I write each other erotic stories and letters. I think it's fun to write them to him.
Old 12-31-2005, 02:05 AM
He COMPLETES Me!

i have sent some to my husband. he loves them, and i write them all my self. I for one have to be in the mood to write, and then i just write and write. Pretty soon i have a novel.LOL. I use the past and the future in my letters and he just loves them even more.~~~Brandi
Old 12-31-2005, 02:23 AM

I write them out of my freaky imagination. He loves it. We have never seen each other naked or anything like that yet . Yeah it gets real steamy. We write about different places and possibilities. Then he sends me a good one too. We send each other at least one of those a week. I think it is fun. Or sometimes I send one that is half written and have him finish it and send it to me. I don't care if the mail room sees it coz you know they have seen it all and they don't care. I don't get phone calls so we haven't done that phone sex thing yet but when we do, the guys monitoring the phones would probably like it too.
Old 12-31-2005, 05:26 AM
Closed

My guy sends me something really steamy about once a week. He always asks why I dont write like that too, but Im too shy!! Any tips for writing? I dont know if I can do it, although it would make him happy
Old 12-31-2005, 06:15 AM
Member from down under

I send in naughty letters on special occassions ie Birthdays, Easter, Chrissy etc. He loves them looks forward to them. I just close my eyes and picture what we would be doing and then write it. Extend a bit on the special parts!!! Just put in a different scene each time basic contents though. Doesnt matter you will find they love it. They get the idea.

Time Flies it is the days that take forever, but you cant have my Hubby forever!

All I can do is make the most of what's left.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:01 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,014 Times in 7,141 Posts

I have sent and recieved letters so hot it's a wonder the pages did not burst into flames...my letters have ranged from a very "sweet", romantic scene of an outdoor romp at dawn, near a creek, to a truly filthy adventure in an unused storage room backstage at the Oakland Auditorium and he's loved them all.
I did find that writing fiction is easier than recounting an actual event on paper.

In memory of Mrs. Dragoness

Speak your mind-
Even if your voice shakes

Specializing in pest control- Site Exterminator.
Old 12-31-2005, 08:01 AM
I love my husband

I send my husband erotic letters all the time. The letters that I send are of freaky things that we use to do. I start my letters with "Remember that time when...." or "I wish I can have you right now, just like I did the time when..." He loves them. He uses them to "get off" I like them too, because they bring back a lot of memories but then I start missing him like crazy. But if he likes them, I'll continue.
Mrs. W
Old 12-31-2005, 09:03 AM
Banned

sexy letters are needed in there!....it keeps them going and that is a beautiful thing..nothing to be ashamed of..for he will soon be your husband...you have all rights to write that kind of letter......
he will love them more and more....itz just a lil something extra..but just as beautiful as a regular love letter.....it gives them pictures... same thing with sexy pics....
Old 12-31-2005, 09:08 AM

I have a hard time writing my own, I am to shy, and have a limited imagination so I sometimes use that www.pillowmail.com. I have to change parts of the story, but it gives me something to start with.
The Following User Says Thank You to somissingmylove For This Useful Post:
xrollerbabe (01-03-2009)
Old 12-31-2005, 10:18 AM

I normally write my own starting from something I liked in the past and going into something I'd like to do in the future and then writing like we are doing that... right now.

BTW... that hoochiemail.com site.. above is pretty cool.
Old 12-31-2005, 10:25 AM
His Princess

Yep I send them all the time. LOL
Old 12-31-2005, 10:32 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriasue
I normally write my own starting from something I liked in the past and going into something I'd like to do in the future and then writing like we are doing that... right now.
I also write in first person, present tense.... "You do this, I'm doing that" not "She is...he moves..They are..."
I usually avoid too much physical description...like hair colour or references to tattoos or scars...he already knows what we look like and if his vocabulary for describing something is different from mine, it could break the mood... and on the off chance that a story falls into other hands, I don't want some stranger having a detailed description of my privates or his!

Speak your mind-

Old 12-31-2005, 10:36 AM
Life DOES Go On! :)

Of course I send him erotic letters! I should get started writing another one
Old 12-31-2005, 10:56 AM
5/5/05/ -7/3/08 NO MORE

yes I write you have to keep thier minds going....

To relieze the value of a spouse
ask someone who doesn't have one

off 2 c the P.B.
Time waits 4 no one value every hour,min.,sec.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:35 AM

I usually just tell my boyfriend on the phone right before we hang up to write me a letter telling me what he wants to do to me and when I get it I will write him one about once a month we do that. When he was in county that's all we would talk about to all day long! But now we rarely talk about it. It keeps our minds off of it.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:07 PM
loved!

Thanked 1,147 Times in 715 Posts

haha i send them to my hubby, but we prefer the phone. he loves to write them to me, and i love to read them. it's a little harder for me to be as explicit as i want to on paper and pen, but he has a few "nasties" in his collection LOL!
Old 12-31-2005, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldog
My guy sends me something really steamy about once a week. He always asks why I dont write like that too, but Im too shy!! Any tips for writing? I dont know if I can do it, although it would make him happy
My first few letters were kinda bashful. Certain words like ones starting with "d" or "f" or "p" I can't even write. He thought it was cute coz I will call it like "your thing" and stuff like that.
A few letters later, I think I can make a sailor blush now.

So yeah start small and soon you'll be on a roll and make him blush.
Old 12-31-2005, 09:07 PM
the booga with the shuga

I use literotica.com. he loves the fantasies that I adapt for us.

The Following User Says Thank You to sharlelia For This Useful Post:
VinnysGirl (12-31-2012)
Old 12-31-2005, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltygal
well, my fiance & i have now been apart for over 2 months and he must be REALLY starting to miss me , because everytime we speak, especially first thing in the morning...our conversations have gotten increasingly...sexy. it's kinda weird acting like Girl 6 on a phone that is probably being monitored, but hey...he needs me .

the other night i had a dream about my man & i got up and wrote a naughty letter. have any of you written erotic letters? at first i felt weird, but i found myself getting into it. i'm waiting to hear from him about it. he'll probably get it on Tuesday, so i guess i will have to wait and see, but i'm sure he'll like it. i mentioned to him that i sent a "special" letter and he asked would i ever send anymore. now i'm over here trying to think of all the things we used to do & some of the things we have yet to do....

but have any of you written erotic letters (stories) to your men? and if so...are they stories (you know, do you set the scene, etc) or are they just..."i want you, i need you" type of letters? and how do they like it....?

s.gal
Naughty letter's are nice because you can express what you like and what you want. And things you want to do to him. Keep writing them and experience all the fun with your man. Best wishes to you.
Old 12-31-2005, 10:39 PM
2008 Club Member #84

I write stories of what we will do together. He was so shocked when I sent the first one. Now I send them all the time, and although he doesn't write much, when he gets one of those, he writes back in the same way.

Old 12-31-2005, 11:55 PM
BUTTAFLY LUV

Just recently wrote my first one to my sweetie about a week ago. He loved it!
When he called he said I've read that letter five times and i'm going back and read it again,so I guess it was goooooooood!

Old 01-01-2006, 01:47 AM
babylon release my cure

well, my fiance got my letter today, which was must faster than i thought (i sent it thursday!). anyway...he LOVED it! he said it lifted his spirits (among other things) , but now he wants me to write a letter a day!!! which is CRAZY talk! but i'll try...he's going to give it a shot as well, which i'm really looking forward to. i can't wait...

thanks for the sites, y'all...i checked a few of them out & they will give me some inspiration! thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to saltygal For This Useful Post:
VinnysGirl (12-31-2012)
Old 01-01-2006, 01:05 PM
always and eternity

I use both pillow mail and my own ideas I usually send a few picture about 2 a month

Old 01-01-2006, 01:37 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltygal
well, my fiance got my letter today, which was must faster than i thought (i sent it thursday!). anyway...he LOVED it! he said it lifted his spirits (among other things) , but now he wants me to write a letter a day!!! which is CRAZY talk! but i'll try...he's going to give it a shot as well, which i'm really looking forward to. i can't wait...

thanks for the sites, y'all...i checked a few of them out & they will give me some inspiration! thanks!
I would not recommend writing a naughty letter every day.... it's too exhausting and it can only lead to him "expecting" them, when I think it's better if those letters are always a surprise (I've heard of guys thinking there is something wrong when they've gotten used to a lot of steamy stuff and then a dry spell hits).... Just my two cents.

Speak your mind-

Closed Thread