Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 2 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities:: Baker CI, Columbia CI, Columbia Annex, Cross City CI, FL State Prison, FL State Prison – West, Hamilton CI, Hamilton Annex, Lake City CF, Lancaster CI, Lawtey CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Lowell Reception Center, Madison CI, Marion CI, Mayo Annex, Putnam CI, RMC-Main, RMC-W, Suwannee CI, Suwannee Annex, Tomoka CI, Union CI

Old 12-30-2018, 02:37 AM
Ms88Mama

Default Cross City Correctional institution East Unit Corruption

I am posting this thread to make anyone who has a loved one at Cross City Correctional institution East Unit to be aware. This Institution has some crooked/rogue was the word my loved one referred to them as meaning the Correction Officers are dirty!! My loved one was attacked from behind I might add with a broom?? A lock?? It's still unknown because the attacker knew exactly where to be where the camera couldn't see the whole thing and still unresolved as to who was guilty. I will say that my loved one is famous and well skilled at writing a grievance if a Correction Officer is not following Statue 33. Apparently by my loved one writing numerous grievances the guard got pissed having to answer to every single one. This threatened the other inmates supply of getting cigarettes that my loved one was part of a planned attack and then told by another inmate after the attack, still dazed from the blow to his skull, he hears a voice as the mystery inmate passes by him saying "Stop writing grievances" I also was told that my loved one witnessed the guard slapping an inmate across the face and putting him the inmate in fear for his life that now the inmate says nothing about nothing, still unsure of why he was being slapped around. Let's just say be informed that Cross City East Unit has some dirty Corrections Officers and Warden Hicks apparently in my opinion is not a person acting like a warden. Items were stolen from my significant other that I PAID FOR, and oh well, cause at this Institution reform of not stealing isn't an issue and why would addiction for a cigarette even be an equation maybe cause the crooked guards are just feeding the problem supplying the cigarettes in the first place. I am still livid over the whole situation and the incompetent Warden along the corruption. Let's just say one phone call and I got my loved one moved. I am not done with the fact my money paid for items that were stolen. I hope no one else has to be affected worrying about their loved one in CROOKED CROSS CITY EAST UNIT. I am still waiting to hear from Warden Hicks and his actions to the matter.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2018, 06:40 PM

Sorry to hear about your situation. I understand the frustration, anger and worry. How did you get your LO moved? I am trying to do the same.