Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Prison Talk Does your issue not fit into another forum? Post it here. Find support, answers and assistance.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:52 AM

Default So has anyone gotten in trouble for having phone sex

I read a post where someone warned someone they might get their guy in trouble if they have phone sex...This is done all the time and i've never heard of anyone "getting in trouble" for it....So i'm asking have you or the other person "got in trouble' for having phone sex We have never done it yet but working our way up to it.....We have said sexually explicit things but nothing has ever happened to him over it
Old 01-08-2008, 04:09 PM
i carry your heart

I learn more and more stupid stuff every day...but as I said in another reply, I would think the only way he can get in trouble is if he 'participates'. I mean, in a day room while on the phone, he could get in trouble for indecent exposure if HE were to take it too far...but I don't really see how he could get in trouble for simply being an innocent listener.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Fairy Fed Mother

Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,394 Posts

You can get in trouble for having phone sex. Does it happen? Not usually but if they are trying to catch the inmate for something they really have nothing on, they can and will use the phone sex he had to get him in trouble. It happened to my man. They were listening to our calls because I got into it with a sargent over being sent away because of the ion scanner. We talked on the phone 3 times that day the last call we had phone sex (to make me feel better ) anyways the next day sargent has him in his office and brings up the phone sex and tells him he can throw him in the hole for that unless he gets me to stop taking action against him...in other words they can use phone sex against them. If you think they aren't listening you are mistaken...we still have phone sex after that and nothing happened....you just always have to be aware, just like they can get in trouble for masturbating even if it's in their own cell...they can get in trouble for phone sex too...they don't want them to have any sexual thoughts or feelings whatsoever.

GO BULLS!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Metro Atlanta ADA

The phones are monitored... believe me... I have tapes...
Old 01-08-2008, 04:21 PM

In county pooky and I use to have phone sex, he never got into trouble. Now that he went to prison we only get 4 calls a week now, and 2 of those we end up getting disconnected cause the phones have allot of static and well that uses up our time so basically we only get 2 calls a week and they are only 15 minutes , and even if I tried to get all sexy with him, he would be yellin over the phone cause he cant hear me...."huh what babe....your ******** I cant hear you". But when he was in county, that was a different story, he would call right back

After 4.5 years...We made it... Feb 11th 2008- I have no clue where I am going from here

Last edited by ToTheSimpsons; 01-08-2008 at 04:25 PM..
Old 01-08-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheSimpsons
In county pooky and I use to have phone sex, he never got into trouble. Now that he went to prison we only get 4 calls a week now, and 2 of those we end up getting disconnected cause the phones have allot of static and well that uses up our time so basically we only get 2 calls a week and they are only 15 minutes , and even if I tried to get all sexy with him, he would be yellin over the phone cause he cant hear me...."huh what babe....your ******** I cant hear you". But when he was in county, that was a different story, he would call right back

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 01-08-2008, 06:59 PM
It is What it Is

This is the first time that I've heard someone getting in trouble over that. I've tried it soooooo many times I forget they even record it, but if they wanna listen in then it isn't gonna stop me from getting me some. I got needs!
jemcc (05-06-2019)
Old 01-08-2008, 07:15 PM
a Realist NOT an enabler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourFriendlyDA
The phones are monitored... believe me... I have tapes...

Oh yes... I called my friend a "Dick Wad" one day on the phone... he was laughing so hard ....cause he never heard that expression.
The next day.. his councilor called him a "Dick Wad" and smiled..LOL

and I still don't understand about the phone sex..the man is in a room full of people...so what is he doing????
Old 01-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Fairy Fed Mother

He would just talk sweetly into the phone...I could always tell when it was on by the tone of his voice....sigh....how do I miss phone sex???? That's just not normal!!!

GO BULLS!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:21 AM
SURVIVOR! Taken it day by

Wouldn't sex with a phone hurt? :|
Old 01-09-2008, 12:25 AM

We used to in county since county had unlimited phone usage, as long as you wanted to pay the bill $500 for 1 month... an hour everynight. Now in prison we don't do it b/c our calls are so short and I'm not quite comfortable with it. We stick with letters and our visits might get a little racy sometimes.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:29 AM
Fairy Fed Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOCKED!
Wouldn't sex with a phone hurt? :|
Hahahahaha....maybe with an old rotary phone but my cordless wouldn't be so bad...LMAO. And my cell had a good vibrate setting...hehehehehe

GO BULLS!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 08:15 AM
faith walker

I have never and he has never metioned it.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:05 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougsgirl2007 View Post
I read a post where someone warned someone they might get their guy in trouble if they have phone sex...This is done all the time and i've never heard of anyone "getting in trouble" for it....So i'm asking have you or the other person "got in trouble' for having phone sex We have never done it yet but working our way up to it.....We have said sexually explicit things but nothing has ever happened to him over it
at least every time I talk to him I say filthy things LOL... he jokes that I'm the guy and he's the girl b/c he wants to talk and I just want to talk about missing him being inside of me lol. we always have phone sex and sex talk, dirty talk- anything you can imagine and nothing has ever happened but the phone does cut out a lot - I don't think it's bc of that and no he's never gotten any type of "write up" or whatever over it. I think everyone must talk graphically with their man we miss them

xo, j.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:16 PM

Wink

omg this made me laugh b/c the other night he told me that during our conversation he was getting aroused so many times he was in pain that night LOL..... i didn't know "blue balls" was a real thing LOL.... he was in the yard shooting hoops ... lol he was like "babe i have gym shorts on can you stop???"
Old 05-06-2019, 10:25 PM

Never got in trouble...never done it over the phone! It's awkward to do such for me when you don't have any privacy and the calls are monitor and record. We just talk about certain things while jumping around with our conversation. I don't ever want to make it awkward for him as he's around other males. So I don't want his buddy to stand at attention.

@jemcc yes, blue balls are a real thing and it's very painful. Is why a lot of men handle that problem so it doesn't get worse. The cutting off between conversation is the operator letting you know that the call is being monitored or recorded. It happens all the time during our phone calls that we just know when the call is about to be interrupted lol.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:08 PM

No he's in Albion and he calls when he can and it's only 15 mins but we did try but that stupid recording kept coming on more telling u its being monitor and recorded normally it comes on twice just talking normal. Plus my man isn't into that over the phone he said he's afraid if he gets a boner and others see they will try to jump him and use it on themselves
Old 05-07-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkkk2001 View Post
No he's in Albion and he calls when he can and it's only 15 mins but we did try but that stupid recording kept coming on more telling u its being monitor and recorded normally it comes on twice just talking normal. Plus my man isn't into that over the phone he said he's afraid if he gets a boner and others see they will try to jump him and use it on themselves
omg lol no wonder poor Eric tries to keep me on ice LOL.....I go right for it when we talk - this morning though he was into it, he called early since I'm on vaca and I'm two hours earlier and he was like "ok you are making me insane right now you don't even understand I can't stand up now" I feel badly....maybe I'll save that for visits and video visits lol......I just feel like Gosh we can't do anything for them! I just wish he could come home LWOP is the worst thing on earth (well I'm happy he was take off death penalty) but it really is heart breaking :*(

I truly can't tell you girls enough how much I *Pray* that September's hearing yields good results..........it's like literally such a tiny percent that people even GET this far to have this hearing so I'm holding out a lot of hope here and I don't want us both to be devastated if bad news does come down- like we have to be braced that the court's prior decisions and appeals will be upheld
Old 05-23-2019, 09:33 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemcc View Post
omg lol no wonder poor Eric tries to keep me on ice LOL.....I go right for it when we talk - this morning though he was into it, he called early since I'm on vaca and I'm two hours earlier and he was like "ok you are making me insane right now you don't even understand I can't stand up now" I feel badly....maybe I'll save that for visits and video visits lol......I just feel like Gosh we can't do anything for them! I just wish he could come home LWOP is the worst thing on earth (well I'm happy he was take off death penalty) but it really is heart breaking :*(

I truly can't tell you girls enough how much I *Pray* that September's hearing yields good results..........it's like literally such a tiny percent that people even GET this far to have this hearing so I'm holding out a lot of hope here and I don't want us both to be devastated if bad news does come down- like we have to be braced that the court's prior decisions and appeals will be upheld

I will keep you guys in my prayers for a good result in September. Best wishes XO

Id like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.

Old 05-23-2019, 12:24 PM

We have phone sex all the time. He hasn't had any trouble at all Lol I'm laughing with previous posts cause I'm alwa telling him sexy shit and he is always likes stop lmao
Old 05-23-2019, 05:50 PM

They don't necessary get into trouble. But you may find your call cut short.