Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Oklahoma.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:28 PM

Default I need some Info on Oklahoma County Jail in Oklahoma City?

Does anyone have a man there waiting to go to a prision or that has been there and went to a prision? If so can someone tell me how long they usally sit there before they go to a prision? My man has been there for like 2 or so months and I was just wondering if anyone knows how long they are normaly there? I wish he would hurry up and get to a yard so maybe I can have a contact visit with him so he can hold our babygirl that he's only been able to hold 2 times since she has been born. And I sure would like to be able to hug and kiss him to I miss him so much.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2010, 12:37 PM
AKA BouksGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedWife0 View Post
Does anyone have a man there waiting to go to a prision or that has been there and went to a prision? If so can someone tell me how long they usally sit there before they go to a prision? My man has been there for like 2 or so months and I was just wondering if anyone knows how long they are normaly there? I wish he would hurry up and get to a yard so maybe I can have a contact visit with him so he can hold our babygirl that he's only been able to hold 2 times since she has been born. And I sure would like to be able to hug and kiss him to I miss him so much.
Has be been sentenced yet? I have heard of people being in the county for up to a year...
Old 11-23-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anewme25 View Post
Has be been sentenced yet? I have heard of people being in the county for up to a year...
Yea he has been sentenced. He did that here in Latimer County then went to Lexington. He was there for about 2 weeks then was moved to the oklahoma County Jail has an DOC contract inmate
Old 11-23-2010, 02:37 PM
waiting on my heart

Is Oklahoma County now a holdover?

If so he could be there until he levels up and drops points - probably when he becomes eligible for minimum.

If that's the way it is being done there... mine went to a holdover in Poteau.

Everyday is one day closer....

The Following User Says Thank You to anmyers For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2010, 06:04 PM

My son was there for a year.
Ask away
Old 11-23-2010, 06:05 PM
ghostsbabygirl

Mine has sat there way back when and so did someone that was his cellie in Tulsa got Oklahoma county overflow from Lexington til his points dropped for a minimum yard. That guy was there for 3-4 months.
The Following User Says Thank You to ghostsbabygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 08:59 AM
[url=http://www.TickerFac

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedWife0 View Post
My husband just left there after sitting there almost a year after he went to a and r. They only have one unit manager in charge of signing off on everybody's move. But you have to remember she will not sign off until he is eligible for a minimum. Or atleast she didn't with my husband. That is considered a medium security place. The sad thing is my husband sat there seven months after he was eligible for a minimum. They are just slow there.