Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Old 07-07-2002, 05:07 PM
"Betty" Fan

Question Michigan Prisons?

After reading the HORROR stories about Florida prisons, it got me to wondering about our prisons here in Michigan. It seems that Texas and Florida prisons can be pretty unbearable at times, and the things that are going on there are completely disgusting and horrifying. Does anyone know if there have ever been any complaints about prisoners being beaten or even killed in any Michigan prisons? I am pretty cluleless to Michigan corrections, But I am learning more and more by the day. Thanks for listening!issed: