Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:49 PM

Wink He told me he loved me for the first time

So my friend and I have been back in contact about 10 months now it all started with me just checking on him... and slowly but surely I started to fall in love with him. These last few months have been magical if that makes sense I enjoy getting to know a different side of him that I didn't really know when he was out. We talk a few times a week and the letters are defly flowing.. everyday I learn more about him and he learns more about me... lately he's been saying "you got me falling" things of that nature... I went to visit him it was pure awesomeness forgot I was in a prison! The way he looks at me just melts my little corazon I received a letter from him today and he told me that he is falling deeply in love with me and that he loves me.. he asked me if I love him too? He's so shy tho i want him to tell me in the flesh or atleast on the phone... he said he's afraid of what I'll think I think it's so cute... it's crazy because I'm huge on astrology and when I read mines I read his too... and for the last few days it's been saying on his "you've had something on your mind that you should just come out and say maybe it'll bring you and your loved one closer" everyday something about him having courage to speak up... I was thinking like is it talking about me lol? I been feelin the whole "love" thing a lot lately once while we were on the phone & had to hang up I swear I almost said "well I love you!" But I didn't I caught myself it tweaked me out for hours!!! I've been hurt before (not by him) and it's been a while since I've felt these feelings... I caught myself in a state of denial for a sec I won't lie but being 100% honest with myself I'd be Pinocchio if i said I didn't love him too and falling so hard it's crazy!!!! I jus wanted to rant thanks for reading positive comments are always welcome!

Peace & Love ❤️
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melaninmami For This Useful Post:
Crazychick12 (07-23-2017), faraboverubies (08-14-2017), OnlyInTexas (07-20-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2017, 12:47 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,052 Times in 586 Posts

Enjoy it and take it slow. Best wishes��
Old 07-20-2017, 03:46 PM
J's baby forever

The first time is really special. The first time J said I love you I blurted out 'I love you too'.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:07 PM

I remember the first time Bryce told me that he loved me. We were lying in bed and I was tracing circles and lines on his back as we watched TV together and I began to write the letters and words that spelt I LOVE YOU on his back. He rolled over laughing and said "You know I can read right? I love and adore you too Katie. I wouldn't have it any other way with you" It's a fond memory of us and one I often think about. It's a very special memory.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:39 PM

So happy for you if he's a little shy you might have to let him know you've been thinking the same way to get him to say it in person or on the phone next time. Best of luck!
Old 07-24-2017, 09:47 AM

I love new love, lol!
Old 07-25-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khharris View Post
I remember the first time Bryce told me that he loved me. We were lying in bed and I was tracing circles and lines on his back as we watched TV together and I began to write the letters and words that spelt I LOVE YOU on his back. He rolled over laughing and said "You know I can read right? I love and adore you too Katie. I wouldn't have it any other way with you" It's a fond memory of us and one I often think about. It's a very special memory.
Oh my goodness that is soooooo sweeeet!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Melaninmami For This Useful Post:
khharris (08-06-2017)
Old 07-25-2017, 07:55 AM

Default Cool

That is so sweet. Good luck. My LO told me about a month after we started dating. It didnt take me long to fall. Now 2 years later we are still together and he is home in September
Old 07-26-2017, 10:21 AM
griot. expat. womanist

A very heartwarming post; appreciate you sharing and wishing you guys all the best.

Old 07-27-2017, 07:55 AM

C told me in a card by mail. We had not spoken on the phone as yet so when we did, he asked if i had received the card and at that point i had not. Finally the card arrived and i had told him i received it and he said...so what do you think? I said, about what? He laughed and he said did you read it..i said yes and he said well...I then said oh you mean about the part where you told me you loved me? He laughed and said Yes that part. I said well I love you too. He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully this year. Got my passport and am now awaiting visitor approval and then will fly over with my very good friend to see him.
The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful2724 For This Useful Post:
Melaninmami (08-12-2017)
Old 08-12-2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful2724 View Post
C told me in a card by mail. We had not spoken on the phone as yet so when we did, he asked if i had received the card and at that point i had not. Finally the card arrived and i had told him i received it and he said...so what do you think? I said, about what? He laughed and he said did you read it..i said yes and he said well...I then said oh you mean about the part where you told me you loved me? He laughed and said Yes that part. I said well I love you too. He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully this year. Got my passport and am now awaiting visitor approval and then will fly over with my very good friend to see him.
Thats awesome I really hope everything goes well!
The Following User Says Thank You to Melaninmami For This Useful Post:
hopeful2724 (08-14-2017)
Old 08-14-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaninmami View Post
Thats awesome I really hope everything goes well!
Thank you. We will be travelling from Canada to the United States. My friend has been to the facility before so it will help with some of the nervousness of flying miles and miles to meet a man that i love and have never met...
The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful2724 For This Useful Post:
Melaninmami (Yesterday)
Old 08-14-2017, 06:10 PM

Firsts are always so precious and meaningful! The funny thing about firsts is they are generally followed by seconds, thirds, and so on. Once you get that somewhat scary/awkward first time out of the way, it will roll off your tongues constantly. I remember my husband and I were trying to just do the random out-of-the-blue "I love you"s so they (theoretically) would have more meaning. That didn't last. LOL Yeah, we are nauseating with the love now. I so know we get on everyone's nerves.

I'm happy for you! There is really nothing more intoxicating that true love. For me anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Curt'swife8 For This Useful Post:
Melaninmami (Yesterday)
Old 08-16-2017, 10:33 AM

I remember the day she told me she loves me for the first time. Of course I said it first (men are more romantic after all). Definitely a great milestone.

The Following User Says Thank You to jsanner For This Useful Post:
Melaninmami (Yesterday)
Old 08-17-2017, 08:01 AM
mommagomez

Default Was told that he loved me and he also propoed at one of our regular visits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaninmami View Post
So my friend and I have been back in contact about 10 months now it all started with me just checking on him... and slowly but surely I started to fall in love with him. These last few months have been magical if that makes sense I enjoy getting to know a different side of him that I didn't really know when he was out. We talk a few times a week and the letters are defly flowing.. everyday I learn more about him and he learns more about me... lately he's been saying "you got me falling" things of that nature... I went to visit him it was pure awesomeness forgot I was in a prison! The way he looks at me just melts my little corazon I received a letter from him today and he told me that he is falling deeply in love with me and that he loves me.. he asked me if I love him too? He's so shy tho i want him to tell me in the flesh or atleast on the phone... he said he's afraid of what I'll think I think it's so cute... it's crazy because I'm huge on astrology and when I read mines I read his too... and for the last few days it's been saying on his "you've had something on your mind that you should just come out and say maybe it'll bring you and your loved one closer" everyday something about him having courage to speak up... I was thinking like is it talking about me lol? I been feelin the whole "love" thing a lot lately once while we were on the phone & had to hang up I swear I almost said "well I love you!" But I didn't I caught myself it tweaked me out for hours!!! I've been hurt before (not by him) and it's been a while since I've felt these feelings... I caught myself in a state of denial for a sec I won't lie but being 100% honest with myself I'd be Pinocchio if i said I didn't love him too and falling so hard it's crazy!!!! I jus wanted to rant thanks for reading positive comments are always welcome!

Peace & Love ❤️
The Following User Says Thank You to mjgomez For This Useful Post:
Melaninmami (Yesterday)
Old 08-17-2017, 08:11 AM
mommagomez

Was blessed with meeting a wonderful man serving time in the Price Daniel Unit In Snyder Texas. We were introduced by my nephew whom was also serving time there. We started Pen Paling and after about a year he proposed to me during one of regular visits. Then right before we were married at the unit he told me that not only did he love me but was in love with me. I was married to my late husband over 40 yrs. and never felt as loved and needed as I do now. Just because a person made a mistake in life they should not be judged harshly because 9 times out of 10 they are the most loving and caring person you could ever meet
I thank God everyday for him so I can certainly relate as to how you feel.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjgomez For This Useful Post:
maytayah (Yesterday), Melaninmami (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgomez View Post
Was blessed with meeting a wonderful man serving time in the Price Daniel Unit In Snyder Texas. We were introduced by my nephew whom was also serving time there. We started Pen Paling and after about a year he proposed to me during one of regular visits. Then right before we were married at the unit he told me that not only did he love me but was in love with me. I was married to my late husband over 40 yrs. and never felt as loved and needed as I do now. Just because a person made a mistake in life they should not be judged harshly because 9 times out of 10 they are the most loving and caring person you could ever meet
I thank God everyday for him so I can certainly relate as to how you feel.
🌹♥️♥️♥️ Oh my that is soooo sweet! Did he get down on one knee? lol I know you were so full of joy!! That's awesome I hope for nothing but happiness for you all!!!
Old Yesterday, 05:58 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 5,891 Times in 2,680 Posts

Its so nice to hear some positive love stories. thank you all for sharing and good luck and happy futures to everyone.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army