Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Connecticut should be posted here.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:07 PM

Question Need info on release procedure from Radgowski

Hello everyone Hubby gets out Monday from Radgowski It is EOS can anyone please tell me what to expect when I pick him up Do I need to go inside, Sign anything Does anyone know how long it will take for him to be released he told me to be there at 830am Any info would be great thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2013, 07:50 PM

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Superstar of the Year 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,592 Posts

I wish I knew!!!! Unfortunately, discharge is not something I have, or ever will, experience. I am so incredibly happy for you! If this is like everything else associated with DOC, I would expect to hurry up and wait...I hope that someone will be along soon that can advise you. But enjoy Monday--and the rest of your lives!! Best of luck.

So...What's your point?

Old 09-14-2013, 09:41 AM
i love him
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoobanggersgirl View Post
Hello everyone Hubby gets out Monday from Radgowski It is EOS can anyone please tell me what to expect when I pick him up Do I need to go inside, Sign anything Does anyone know how long it will take for him to be released he told me to be there at 830am Any info would be great thanks
Congrats on him getting out and being EOS!!! Yes you will need to go inside, let them know you are there to pick him up. They will call him up, he will get a paper with his picture on it that states he was just released. The whole process takes about 30 mins to an hour, at least that is what is has taken for us in the past. They will send him out and you will be on your way! Congratulations again!!!

Edit: Also, you will most likely need your ID. I believe he has to advise who is picking him up. You will tell them who you are, show your ID, give his name and inmate number. I think that is it! If I think of anything else, I will let you know!

Last edited by sarbear831; 09-14-2013 at 09:43 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarbear831 For This Useful Post:
IfIAintGotU (09-15-2013), InsomniaCT (09-14-2013)