Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > LOVING A... > Loving a Long-term Sentenced Offender
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Loving a Long-term Sentenced Offender For those whose loved one is serving 10+ years.

Old 07-29-2017, 07:29 PM

Default Some days I feel imprisoned....

I'm just getting back into my first love's life. Waiting for mail is pure torture some days because he's not able to call me quite yet. Most days I'm patient, but right now I've been waiting what seems like forever. Hoping he actually received it, but he definitely has by now. I get paranoid thinking maybe they didn't give it to him. All my pictures were appropriate, so they should have been fine for him to receive. I sent three letters,pics, and our paper for visitation and still no response. Torture!!!!!!!! Lol. I KNOW I'm overreacting. I just want to hear from my Baby! 😓 I am so ready to move close so I don't have to deal with waiting so long. Now,I know how he felt waiting for me so long when I quit writing before. I'm so sorry babe! I swear!
Just venting.
Hope everyone's weekend is going well!
****Irie***
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KensFuture View Post
I'm just getting back into my first love's life. Waiting for mail is pure torture some days because he's not able to call me quite yet. Most days I'm patient, but right now I've been waiting what seems like forever. Hoping he actually received it, but he definitely has by now. I get paranoid thinking maybe they didn't give it to him. All my pictures were appropriate, so they should have been fine for him to receive. I sent three letters,pics, and our paper for visitation and still no response. Torture!!!!!!!! Lol. I KNOW I'm overreacting. I just want to hear from my Baby! 😓 I am so ready to move close so I don't have to deal with waiting so long. Now,I know how he felt waiting for me so long when I quit writing before. I'm so sorry babe! I swear!
Just venting.
Hope everyone's weekend is going well!
****Irie***
It is hard to not have contact all the time. That is definitely a huge adjustment to what you can get on the outside. Snail mail is especially hard. I have a question: did you send HIM the paperwork for visitation? I am not sure where you are planning to visit or their rules on these things, but if you're visiting a BOP site, you have to send the paperwork to his unit staff. If it is a BOP site, his unit staff will process the paperwork and inform him of your status. Hang in there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt'swife8 For This Useful Post:
His_Queen13 (07-29-2017), KensFuture (07-30-2017)
Old 07-30-2017, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt'swife8 View Post
It is hard to not have contact all the time. That is definitely a huge adjustment to what you can get on the outside. Snail mail is especially hard. I have a question: did you send HIM the paperwork for visitation? I am not sure where you are planning to visit or their rules on these things, but if you're visiting a BOP site, you have to send the paperwork to his unit staff. If it is a BOP site, his unit staff will process the paperwork and inform him of your status. Hang in there!
Yes I sent it to him. That's what he told me to do. It really hasn't been that long, it just feels like it because I already haven't seen him in 14 years so the anticipation is killing me. Lol. I'm just anxious, nervous, scared and all that! But no he's in TDCJ unit outside Houston. But I wrote him a few letters and usually his,response is quicker. Just me being a little frantic. I really really appreciate all your input and positive word these past few days. It's really helped me more than you know. Glad I signed up here because I'd be real stressed otherwise. Lol. But when I decided to do the rest of his,time by his side, support was the first thing I searched bc I knew I'd need it. Thank you again love!
The Following User Says Thank You to KensFuture For This Useful Post:
Curt'swife8 (07-30-2017)
Old 08-12-2017, 10:54 AM

I know how you feel. Waiting for that mail is torture at times, but Its good to keep yourself busy. ^.^ then the waiting for it dont seem too hard.

I'd sell my soul just to see your face
and I'd break my bones just to heal your pain
In these times I need a saving grace
but time is running out
and I'm starting to lose my faith

Florida Georgia Line- stay