Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Texas Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 08-22-2019, 02:38 PM

Default Hello

I wanna to know who going to Luther unit my dude just got there i'm looking for a ride i help with gas money i live in Dallas how is that unit is i'm wanna see him
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2019, 11:03 PM

I know that the non-profit Miles of Freedom on MLK blvd in South Dallas does this to the Tennessee Colony area- they have vans they use to take family members to prisons for visitation. You should contact them to see if they go out to that area.
Old 09-14-2019, 03:25 PM

I live in Houston my loved one is in Garza west I will hope get to start visits soon and I plan on going every week anyone want to come along to see there love one at Garza east or west no drugs no smokers I want to make this trip as frequently as possible and I hope that I can see my LO and you can see yours. Again I hope visits start in October for us since he’s still in the intake process.