Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Michigan that do not fit into any other Michigan sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:00 PM

Default Locked up in Michigan

My husband was found guilty about 2 months ago and is sitting in the Milan FDC awaiting sentencing I'm looking for some Michigan women dealing with the same thing. I have friends out here, but they don't understand exactly what I am dealing with. I have an 18 month old and I live in Oakland County.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2015, 12:18 PM

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,545 Posts

I moved your post to this part of the forum, since it's the Michigan section, so you'll find the greatest number of responses here. Unfortunately I'm not from there so I can't help you out too much, though I am your next-state-neighbor in IL lol. Good luck!! So sorry you're going through this, and I hope your husband isn't facing too much time!

GO CUBS GO!!!!!!

Last edited by blah8705; 05-13-2015 at 12:22 PM..
Old 05-13-2015, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraz View Post
My husband was found guilty about 2 months ago and is sitting in the Milan FDC awaiting sentencing I'm looking for some Michigan women dealing with the same thing. I have friends out here, but they don't understand exactly what I am dealing with. I have an 18 month old and I live in Oakland County.

My son was sentenced in March..He is at Baraga in the UP..In a million years would I have thought I'd be here..But here I am.I am sure many felt the same..This board is a God send and all that has kept me sane. The people are wonderful. The info is amazing, much is old, but still correct.
This too shall pass

Old 05-13-2015, 04:36 PM

My son is a guest of MDOC, also. Never thought I'd be here, either. Welcome (although we all wish it were under very different circumstances). Need advice, ask. Need info, ask. Need to vent, feel free. Someone will see it and respond...if only with an encouraging word.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:19 PM

My boyfriend is currently awaiting to be sentenced/or face a trial. He will be gone for a while I am fearing..We are in the UP. You aren't alone! I have never in a million years thought I would be here, yet here I am..We all need help and support and I think this is a good place to start to get it!
Old 05-17-2015, 05:59 PM

Welcome! My BF is incarcerated, and I certainly never thought I'd be one of those "stand by your man" types, but here I am too. The forums are nice to read and learn, without judgement.