Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona

Old 05-15-2018, 02:51 PM

Default Northern Reception & Classification Center: How long is the process?

So I know everyone asks this question but hey we all want our LOs to be transferred so we can go see them finally! So! Haha,
Any ones loved one recently go through nrc @ Statesville? Any estimations on how long? I know it all depends but I like a rough guesstimate lol,My hubby said that supposedly others told him in county that since 2012, last time he was there, the process is slightly faster. Any comments accepted surrounding the NRC process as of May 2018 would be highly appreciated! Thankssss!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutegiinger1 View Post
So I know everyone asks this question but hey we all want our LOs to be transferred so we can go see them finally! So! Haha,
Any ones loved one recently go through nrc @ Statesville? Any estimations on how long? I know it all depends but I like a rough guesstimate lol,My hubby said that supposedly others told him in county that since 2012, last time he was there, the process is slightly faster. Any comments accepted surrounding the NRC process as of May 2018 would be highly appreciated! Thankssss!
My boyfriend went in 5months ago. When he went in he told me he would be at Statesville for like a month, but he was only there for two weeks. Hope this helps!

The Following User Says Thank You to Andy&Me For This Useful Post:
cutegiinger1 (05-16-2018)
Old 05-24-2018, 11:20 AM

Default 2 weeks in NRC todayyy!

I thought by today he’d be transferred to his parent prison, I know there’s no time frame but how long did your hubby stay in NRC? Just to get an idea of how much longer. Thanks ladies!
Old 05-24-2018, 01:36 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,636 Times in 14,984 Posts

I'm not at all familiar with Illinois's assessment & classification process, but 2 weeks is but a drop in the bucket. In Kentucky it could be months before an offender is moved to their home prison. Could be quicker, but not 2 week.

Everything with any DOC is "hurry up & wait."

EDIT: I've merged two of your threads

patchouli, PTO Admin

Last edited by patchouli; 05-24-2018 at 01:48 PM..